2003 Chrysler Town & Country

$935–$8,619

Overall

ok vehicle

by southgeorgiaRedneck from Enigma,Georgia | July 27, 2014

i like it it was comfortable but it was to low to the ground for my taste and everytime i turned around the was something wrong with it

NICE RIDE , MUCH MAINTAINENCE

by 1MONKEYWRENCHIN from CHICO CA. | May 30, 2014

BOUGHT USED @ 124K FROM SAC. LOT , TEST DROVE GOOD , BOUGHT TOOK HOME NEXT DAY , STARTED DYING EVERY MORNING ON TAKE OFF , DX PCV VALVE STUCK OPEN , THROTTLE BODY GUNKED UP , CLEANED IAC. AIR TEMP SENSOR DIRTY FIX ISSUES STILL DIYING , CHECK FUEL FULTER ORIGINAL , RR FUEL FILTER , TEST PRESS. GOOD , TEST TPS V SPIKE @ SAME TRAVEL AS TAKE OFF , RR SENSOR, PROBLEM WENT AWAY FOR A COUPLE WEEKS NOW , ALSO HAD A FEW RANDOM CODES POP UP ONCE , BELIEVE PCM OR MAIN HARNESS ISSUE BUT NEVER CAME BACK , DRIVES NICE , TIMING CHAIN NOISY / CONCERNING , STYLISH & COMFORTABEL DECENT FUEL MILAGE OTHER THAN DIYING ISSUE SO FAR SO GOOD. 1 K MI 1 MO.

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

by Town and Country from | January 9, 2014

They need to take a course in phone mannerism. The person I was speaking to had no real communication skills to speak with someone who is somewhat confrontational to them. I was rudely hung up on by the salesperson. I will not do business here and suggest that no one else does either.

Great salesperson and dealership

by RWP from MPLS, MN | March 19, 2013

Gerardo, our salesperson at Morrie's Mazda Minnetonka was a pleasure to deal with and worked hard throughout the purchase transaction to ensure we were satisfied. And when the "as-is" purchased vehicle's alternator failed prior to delivery he made sure it was replaced at no charge to us! This is the third vehicle I've purchased from this dealer since 1995 and I've always been satisfied. I would recommend Gerardo to any friend or associate of mine in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Reliable vehicle

by craftee from Emporia, KS | January 18, 2013

Just happy to been able to find what i was looking for on cars.com thank you. I would refer this site to anybody who is looking for the vehicle of their choice.

excellent vehicle

by bob from Arkansas | December 7, 2012

Bought new in late 2002. Have 98900 miles. I have spent a total of $400. on this vehicle except for oil, lube and gas.. Only problem passenger side window stopped working after about 6 or 7 years. That has been the only repairs Have averaged 20 plus MPG. Have not bought new vehicle because I can't find one that looks as good or comfortable or as functional. Looked Honda CRV. didn't want sun roof. Not made w/o sun roof with leather seats. Looked at Ford Escape. Not enough leg room width. felt cramped, Console s/b be about 1/2 as wide . keep hoping Crysle will build the c700 concept mini van.

Love it

by third T&C from Elgin, Illinois | March 17, 2011

Bought this in Chicago. It only got 11.5 mpg in the godawful downtown traffic, but when I moved to the suburbs, that doubled! Just under 24 mpg (without the A/C on) in mixed rural/city driving. GREAT car on the road. Handling and power even in the mountains of northern California were just superb. On the flats of Texas, it felt like riding in a super luxury car.

Great Mini Van

by John from Pennsylvania | October 22, 2010

I purchased this van with 24,000 miles and had it for about 5 years now. It is a great vehicle. Ever since I have purchased it, it ran well throughout average use on it. I have had no major repairs with it except oil changes, brake pads, etc. It has 130,000 miles on it and still runs well.

best value vor a minivan

by luke b. from dothan,alabama | December 20, 2009

So,my minivan is `03 T&CLX3.3,cloth seats,bench in the mddle row,got it when it had 57k,now it has 87k,it had a couple of minor rattles,but got fixed by having tune-up,changed th fuel pump,not because it was bad just because part of the tune up,chanhed a battery. Ok,it drives smooth,a lot of cargo for the fam.,not many bells and wistles,just the essentials,it can pick it up if you need it to,just give it pedal,overall it is the best value for a minivan.i got it in 07 for 7,800.00 from private with 57k,,,,other minivans same year and same miles, ran for double of that.I keep hearing the transmission is bad on these,my brother bought one in `99 brand new,he still has it with 175k and the only thing bad was the A/C,one time event ,got it fixed still going,that is what determined me to get mine.By the i`m a very hard guy to trick,i`ve done my homework for months and months before i decided on this,i` telling it like it is!!!Good luck!

I Love My Van

by Road Tripper from Green Bay, WI | June 13, 2009

I have wanted a van for a long time but my husband has always talked me out of it. I finally just did it, prices are good on vans right now. OMG, he likes it! I LOVE MY VAN! OH, the room. I camp, have dogs, and a kayak. I can fit mine and my daughters kayak in the van. I have only had it for two months so no issues. It's very comfortable and drives so smooth and quiet. The heated leather seat is wonderful as I'm in the north. Gets a four star overall because of the gas mileage. I'm not getting the 23-25mpg hwy Chrysler claims. I'll get about 22mpg with a tail wind.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Town & Country