2004 Chrysler Town & Country

2004 Chrysler Town & Country

Available in 7 styles:  2004 Chrysler Town & Country FWD LWB Passenger Van shown

Overall

family limo

by NY car owner from new York brooklyn | August 5, 2014

wow this car help me and my family i pick up the kids bring them to church and even used it to bring people from the church on trips it was nice and comfortable the leather was great and cant complain loved it till i hit a pot hole and wrecked it RIP 2004-2008

Very Reliable Car

by will from wetumpka al&montgomery al | August 16, 2013

this car is what i need to haul stuff& people ,roomy .to haul ply wood and most every thing a person need to do ,also tow a ten foot trailer it is a great car ,drive one and you will own one

So far a great van.

by cars for her from Indianapolis, In | November 29, 2011

Have only had it few months. Really like it. Had a Dodge Caravan before for 8 yrs. It was a great van too, but this is a step up fore sure. I can only hope that it is as good as the Dodge was.

Very good van

by Family man from Erie, Pa | March 10, 2009

This is the fifth van we've owned. Like the last two it has AWD but we average over 20 mpg average. On the freeway we get 24+. The only problem has been a broken coil on the left front strut. A friend of mine was so impressed with the ride and quality that he went and bought one himself

average reliability

by woodworker from Selby SD | February 14, 2009

comfort is good even on a long trip. I'm very disappointed in reliability. I needed both rear shocks replaced at 1900 miles of city driving. The entire computer system had to be replaced and the technicians spent nearly three full days trying to find problems in the wiring. Would I buy a Chrysler Town & Country again? The answer is "No"

Good value...for now?

by andaroomil from Syracuse NY | June 5, 2007

We purchased this used in July of '06 with ~29,000 miles for under $14,000 with an extended 3yr/75,000 mile warranty. When compared to the used Toyota and Honda I would have liked we probably saved $10,000 in cost and financing. Of course, the warranty extension has already come in handy and I won't be surprised if it pays for itself completely in a couple of years. We had owned a 2000 Ford Windstar previously - compared to that the Chry T&C is a luxury vehicle! Very comfortable seats, smooth ride, fairly quiet compartment (anything would be better than the feeling that you were IN the engine compartment with the Windstar!) and plenty of room. I'm ecstatic that we went with this years model since the fold flat seats in the '05 were the most uncomfortable to sit on. pulling out the buckets and 3rd row when needed is pretty simple. We had a clunking in the front axel covered by warranty and seem to have a continuing problem with one cylinder fouling the plug, but being repaired without hassle. Overall we're impressed with the value so far and I'd recommend it to others as long as youre going in with eyes open.

Excellent family vehicle!

by Love my van from Houston area, TX | April 29, 2007

We've owned two vans, a Dodge Grand Caravan and this one. My Chrysler has the power sliding doors and that's been great with small children who sometimes aren't able to latch the doors themselves! Also, we have seven people in our family and have been able to take everyone and pack for a two or three day road trip without putting anything on the top ~ the luggage all fit in our cargo space. The ride is much smoother than an SUV and the gas mileage is really good! We have a 3.3L engine and the mileage runs over 20, usually 22 0r 23 with mostly in-town driving. It doesn't have the get up and go that our SUV has, but it's a 3.3 L not a 4.6, so there you go! We've always been very pleased with our purchase!

Good BUT.....

by Judy from St Louis, MO | March 14, 2007

Depreciation is high. Gas mileage is poor. I never get over 18 MPG, whether highway or city. It just goes from 18.7 highway to 18.3 city. Brakes wear out very quickly. At 34,000 they had to be replaced & had even begun to effect the rotors. And I do NOT ride that brake pedal at all. The service manager actually told me these vans need brakes usually every 18K-20K miles. It's a VERY comfortable vehicle though.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Town & Country