2006 Chrysler Town & Country

2006 Chrysler Town & Country

Available in 4 styles:  2006 Chrysler Town & Country FWD LWB Passenger Van shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Good Choice

by Rusty from Garland, TX | March 28, 2014

My Chrysler Town & Country is all that I expected and more. It drives easily and rides well. Everything is visible from the drivers seat and all things are accessible. We love the electric vents in the back as well as having three different outlet section for AC

Great honest dealer

by happymom from tampa,fl | January 3, 2014

My experience at Gulf Coast Car Credit has been amazing! The Salesman and his wife were very helpful and honest. I got a great deal and they financed me when I needed the help. They are family owned and operated so that's why I think they were so helpful. No harassing salesperson or hours wasted at a dealership. Thank you Gulf Coast Car Credit!

Good car for the buck

by Van man from North Carolina | November 22, 2013

Affordable and good driving,handle the road good and has plenty power The seats are ok but don't compete with comfort Gas milage about 24-27 and is economical to maintain Over all it's a great basic vehicle for good price. Or pay more and get new model with the latest upgrades

This is an exellent family car!

by Love my chrysler from Findlay, OH | April 16, 2013

I bought my Town & Country Touring about 3 years ago and I have not regretted it at all. It fits 7 and the fact that the seats are easily stowed away for more room when we need it is wonderful. It has never left me stranded (knock on wood) and let's face it any car needs brakes and new tires and oil changes, stuff like that. The small back windows are perfect for a little bit of air, there are middle seat controls for air and heat that can be adjusted, drivers seat is electronically moved front to back or up and down, cruise control, multiple stages of windshield wipers, front passengers have driver and passenger heating and cooling controls, drink holders. Blows out cool air in the summer and nice hot air in the winter. I do have 2 issues. The front passenger seat is not the most comfortable & the wheels are not the easiest to clean but those are minor issues. I can have handfuls of groceries and still be able to open both of my side doors and the back door by simply pressing a button, so convenient! My husband and I share this van so between his work and our 8 year old daughters activities, we have put a lot of miles on it but it still runs great with over 100,000 miles. The performance is never an issue with this van and I love the style. Highly recommend it!!

Good Family car, poor engine/drivetrain

by Burns allota oil from Florida | February 13, 2013

Wish we could keep this but engine goes through a quart of oil every 2 weeks, transmission is really loud and brakes have been changed out 4 times.

powerful van

by van rater from Illinois | August 4, 2012

strong engine, great transmission and great comfort. Easy to drive on road trips with mileage the highest Ive ever gotten on a van.

Love my minivan!

by Minivan momma from North Branch, Michigan | July 31, 2012

The Town and Country is a great van! The only complaint is the passenger seat. It sits up too high and is not adjustable. I am only 5'4" and have to duck to enter. Lots of bumps to the melon!!

Great vehicle

by Nana Jeanie from Plymouth, MA | April 19, 2012

I had to trade it after four years. because it was difficult to get into by my 84 yr old mother, but I loved it. I had the Limited edition and it was loaded. I wasn't looking for all the bells and whistles, but I wanted a van that would stow both the center and the rear seats without having to remove them. It came with heated seats, all electric windows and seats, separate HVAC controls for driver, passenger and rear seats. It also had an interactive monitor with lots of options, a dvd player etc. It was very reliable and I only had to replace a tierod and brakes. The heating/AC system in the rear had to be fixed once. I had it serviced regularly and there were never any problems found.

First Time Van Owner

by Johnny from Indianapolis, IN | November 22, 2011

My wife and I have owned several station wagons in our lives, but this is our first van and we love it. It is practical for hauling bulky items and transporting people. We have several senior citizens that rely on us for transportation to church and meetings. The van has proven to be very comfortable on long trips.

Glad I Bought the Extended Warranty!!!

by Swede160 from Minneapolis, MN | October 6, 2011

I was excited to find the T&C Limited at first. With a big dog and two kids, it is exactly what I needed. For the most part I like it, but I would be singing a different tune if I hadn't purchased the extended warranty! I have never had a vehicle in the garage SO MUCH! Luckily the warrantly company that my dealer uses is awesome and has covered almost everything. The repairs to date have been: -Fixed automatic side door that didn't respond to remote. - Rear sensors failed - Rear air conditioning motor failed - Oil leak - Burning oil - Antifreeze leak - A/C coolant leak - Computer swapped out - Some sensor that guaged the level of oxygen/gas mixture (told it was important) I know there was one other engine issue, but it slips my mind. All I know is that it's BACK in the shop and the warranty company is coming out today to see if the entire engine needs to be replaced. Now I know why a family member got rid of his as fast as he could. He didn't buy the warranty and couldn't take the repair bills. Overall it's a comfortable van with the exception of the passenger seats in the back. Not much fun for a tall person.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Town & Country