2010 Chrysler Town & Country

2010 Chrysler Town & Country

Available in 6 styles:  2010 Chrysler Town & Country FWD Passenger Van shown

Overall

Don't waste your money on chrysler

by none of your business from america | January 12, 2014

Unreliable.. below average at best.. poor gas mileage.. subpar customer service.. cuts off while driving.. American made garbage is an understatement. all kinds of weird noises while vehicle is running. will be trading in as soon as possible.

Love the space and versatility.

by Happy Mom from Sidney, MI | October 25, 2013

I love the ability to carry my groceries, child and his thiings, the dog, and several other items all at once without having to shove them wherever I could. The features are great - more than I knew existed. It pretty much takes care of itself! The gas mileage is MUCH better than expected. Overall, I am very happy with what I got and glad I finally made the move to get it.

Excellent car

by wtbgolf from Richmond Va | October 2, 2013

Purchased a 2010 Town and Country Limited. .Great car except for one thing. I wanted to check the miles per gallon using the mpg gadget on the car. To my surprise the mpg cannot be reset to zero. So there is no way the check the mpg. Had to do it manually. On a long highway trip I got 30.5 mpg which was much moe than I expected.

Our 5th Chrysler Van

by coachDC from Clarence, NY | September 26, 2013

Even with the kids grown, I can't imagine not owning a minivan. This is our 5th Chrysler minivan since 1989 and by far the best equipped with features (the benefit of purchasing used). The ride and gear shifting is slightly more rough than my beloved 2005 Grand Caravan, but all the bells and whistles make up for it. Gas mileage is OK for a vehicle of this size and weight. We've driven all of our Chrysler vans until well past 100k miles and have been more than satisfied with their reliability, durability and comfort. I'm looking forward to this T&C becoming part of the family as had each of its predecessors. Chrysler vans do not disappoint!

Better than an Odyssey

by Sports and Camping from Waterford, MI | June 19, 2013

This car has all the features you need, and none you don't. It's economical and powerful. I had a Honda Odyssey before and would never go back -- too many problems with the automatic doors and other electrical issues.

All purpose vehicle

by Love cars from 98502 | May 15, 2013

My two issues are the manual stow and go seats can take your hand off if you don't watch it. Also the turning radius is not very good. I also didn't like that it is rated by the insurance industry as a truck. Other then that it is just fine. Better gas mileage would also be nice.

So happy with my choice

by kmc from San Antonio, TX | April 8, 2013

We bought a used 2010 T&C. We're a three-adult, one-kid family, planning on a second soon, that takes a lot of short road trips and occasional long ones. We wanted something to hold multiple car seats plus three adults comfortably, particularly since my mother needs a nice seat so she doesn't hurt her back when we're on the road. I love being able to throw everything we need in without worrying about packing everything perfectly. Even when the van is full of stuff, we can pull into a gas station and while one person runs in, the other can fold a second-row seat in, change the baby's diaper, and fold the seat back out in no time flat. Plenty of room at the driver's seat just makes me feel relaxed and happy behind the wheel.

Best vehicle with kids

by Minivan mommy from Bay city michigan | March 28, 2013

I can't say enough. I have two children under three. This van has everything you need and lots of space for travel. Great on gas and comfortable. No complaints

Love our Town and Country

by Momof2Girls from MO | August 27, 2012

We bought the Chrysler Town and Country to have more room for our family. We've taken it to soccer games/tournaments and had plenty of room for all our gear and still room to spread out. LOVING our new T&C!

Town and Country

by Momof2Girls from Columbia, MO | August 6, 2012

LOVE my new 2010 T&C! Plenty of room for the entire family and grandparents too! Kids have room to spread out and plenty of room for their stuff too!