2011 Chrysler Town & Country

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

#20+

by Mini go go from Akron, In | August 7, 2014

We have bought every car we have owned since The Car Company come to Warsaw from them. We have lost count on how many we have bought over the years, but they just keep getting better. Derek has never done us wrong, we will continue to buy our vehicles from The Car Company. We recently bought a Chrysler town and country. Drives great, love the stow and go seats. There is plenty of room for our family plus more.

Mom Mobile

by SUV Fan from Southfield, MI | June 14, 2014

Perfect car for the soccer mom. Plenty of room for a family of four and all the stuff my kids have. It's roomy and spacious.

over the top

by Butch from phoenix,az | November 20, 2013

A great value!! Fair price, good car buying experience. Our sales person was Marty. He was knowlegable and very easy to work with.

good gas mileage

by mom from Huntsville, AL | November 18, 2013

I have had this van two years. It is my seventh van and fourth T%C. I love everything about it. I am writing to comment on the gas mileage - I have seen other reviews that list mpg as a drawback. I am very happy with gas mileage. I get 23-25 miles per gallon with most of my driving in urban areas. Better yet -- no need for high octane. It gets the same mpg on 87 as on higher grades.

Supervan

by Van Der Bilt from Florida | September 23, 2013

I traded in an Altima SL for a Town & Country and think it's the best move I've made since my first van, a Pontiac Transport. This T&C is so roomy and has so many features it will take a year to explore them all. So easy to drive. Solid yet quick. My wife and I are very happy

Family room on wheels !

by TK and tribe from Puyallup, WA | July 18, 2013

This is my first venture back to an American car after 19 other vehicles. I am so impressed. Thank you Chrysler for making such a great car. Its bells has whistles and we call it our family room on wheels. It isn't a sports car but it handles well and has tons of power.

Chrysler does it right!

by Happy in Michigan from Byron Center, MI | January 13, 2013

This is our third Chrysler mini-van. They continue to be a great value at a much lower price than the Japanese competitors. The 2011 and 2012 models are much upgraded over previous years, giving the vehicle a much more luxury feel. Have only had the 2011 model a few weeks, so time will tell on reliability. But - the 2001 T&C we traded in had 225,000 miles with not major troubles - so I'm betting this model is as good or better.

Great Flexibility

by Will from Whiteville, NC | December 18, 2012

Perfect vehicle for retired couple who love to travel. Flat floor allows for bicycles, coolers, and lots of luggage. When destination is reached, everything comes out and the seats are available again. All the features of the Limited, plus sunroof and trailer hitch, makes this van a wonderful and safe environment for traveling. During its first month the fuel mileage has matched the EPA estimates of 17 and 25.

Full of Features

by William from Eastern North Carolina | December 1, 2012

The big Chrysler might be stereotyped as boring, but for a busy family or a retired traveling couple it offers great flexibility. The retired couple can put a week's luggage, coolers, and both bicycles in the back. At the destination they unload and still have access to all the seats.

Best TC we have owned.

by Family motorist from Kentucky | June 12, 2012

Great van. We just which we had the entertainment system that is on some models. Great vehicle for the price. Toyota and Honda vans are way more expensive with less options. Sto and Go seating is a breeze. No hassle with removing heavy seats like in some vans. This is our third TC.