2013 Chrysler Town & Country

2013 Chrysler Town & Country

Available in 4 styles:  2013 Chrysler Town & Country FWD LWB Passenger Van shown
Starting MSRP

17 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Wonderful Vehicle

by Love T & C from San Angelo, TX | August 14, 2014

I love the 2013 Chrysler Town and Country. I am so glad I purchased it. I have used all of its features. I love that the seats fold down and you can choose which ones you want up or down. I love the space underneat where the seats go for extra storage. I love the buttons to open the doors. It is a great vehicle for my needs. It would have been nice if I had got the tow package but in a way I am glad I didn't. The gas mileage could be a little better but I have used this vehicle like a covered truck (and it holds a lot of stuff when all the seat are down) and so what I can use this vehicle for outways the gas mileage. I would have loved this vehicle even more if it would have seated 8 instead of 7. My grandkids love the dvd player. I have owned this vehicle since May 2014 (3 months). It was still under warranty when I bought it. I have never enjoyed and used a vehicle so much like I have this Town and Country.

Love our mini RV

by Angelic from California | January 10, 2014

We are a 6 person family and needed two cars. We have another older minivan that we love, but really needed more room as the kids are getting bigger. As soon as I saw the 2013 T&C minivan I was in love again! I can store the middle seats in the van as opposed to having to take them out and I have a ton of space in the trunk for shopping AND getting water AND even picking up the kids AND all their stuff from school. My husband feels as if he is driving a luxury vehicle, and as he is a bigger person he loves the larger seats. The kids appreciate the leg room and loved driving on vacation to Washington from California due to the entertainment system and various outlets to plug in their electronic toys. This van has it all!

Great Van for the $

by Sports Dad from Crystal Lake,IL | January 2, 2014

Just purchased my 2013 T&C from Runde Auto Group in East Dubuque,IL. and I cant say enough good things about my experience with the dealer and the vehicle. Recommend this vehilce for anyone that has family.

Great Deal

by Bob W from Palm Bay Fl | November 6, 2013

Just picked up my 2013 Town & Country from Gator Chrysler in Melbourne Fl. The sales person I worked with was Great. She got me the van that I wanted for the price I wanted. great Job Barbara

This is 3rd Chrysler Town & Country I've owned

by Chrysler fan from Lynchburg, VA | October 23, 2013

Vehicle is awsome! Meets my needs and vehicle performance all I expected. Great vehicle on road and great family vehicle.

Great car

by Van Man from Texas | August 22, 2013

Bought a new 2001 Chrysler LX and now has 165,000 miles and doing great. Just hope this one does as well. Can't understand why you are asking for reliability on a new car when I have only had it a few weeks.

Great Mini Van

by Fatty from Macomb, MI | July 26, 2013

I bought a new 2013 T&C at Sterling Heights Chrysler - Keith Forbes was my salesman and he was fantastic. Traded in my older T&C for a new one and kept my payments the same. Keith worked with me and made sure he got me into a new car for the price I wanted to pay.

I can't believe I bought a minivan

by MiniVan Hater from Seattle, WA | June 27, 2013

Absolutely amazed at how much I am enjoying this minivan! It is very comfortable and well appointed with great things I am loving! The blind spot warning is awesome. Love that I don't need my keys out of my purse ever! MPG is great too! Seattle to Salt Lake City we averaged 27 with a cargo box on top and Seattle to Portland 30. We have owned it less than a month, put 3,500 miles on it and absolutely love it.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Spend the Money - Get a Toyota or Honda

by Minivan Man from Biloxi, MS | June 23, 2013

Our 2013 Town and Country is comfortably equipped, but that's where it ends. The seats are made for much larger people than we, so it's uncomfortable. The transmission shifts rough - I had it checked at the dealer and they claim that all the transmissions have this same problem. If you're looking for a vehicle that you won't want to trade back in, spend the money and get a Sienna or Odyssey.

Good For Travling My Kids And For Vacations

by ChryslerTown&Country from Wintersville, Ohio | April 21, 2013

I love this van its so reliable and better than my 2005 Chevrolet Venture that I traded in for this.I Have 2 childeren 1 on the way and the leather is so soft and it feels like a living room on wheels.I have the Touring-L and the stone white color with black leather.When we first bought it it had 22 miles on it then we drove from Wintersville,Ohio to Ocean City,MD so then it had 442 miles on it then we drove from Ocean City,MD to Mrytle Beach,SC so then it had 936 miles on it then we drove back home In Wintersville,Ohio so we just bought it and it already has 1,577 miles on it! This car is great for traveling my kids love the DVD entertainment system. GREAT CAR