2014 Chrysler Town & Country

2014 Chrysler Town & Country

Available in 4 styles:  2014 Chrysler Town & Country FWD LWB Passenger Van shown

Starting MSRP

17 city / 25 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Life Saver

by Paula from Avoca, MI | July 9, 2014

I work for Chrysler and have always bought , and recommended the mini vans to everyone, not just because I worked for them but they are just a great vehicle. Recently I bought a 2014 and 5 days after was in an accident and totalled it. When the officer looked at my husband and told him that it saved my life, only made me love them even more. I would recommend this mini van to anyone if you have a family or not. They are so practical with many great features.

Comfort and more storage than a full size SUV

by Hockeytown5 from Milford, MI | June 1, 2014

Bought a 2014 Town and Country Touring and took a road trip from Detroit to Savannah, GA and up the east coast. Logged over 3500 miles and the van is solid. No squeaks or anything. Its so easy to reconfigure the rear seats, the storage underneath from the Sto N Go seats are a huge help when traveling with 2 Adults and 3 Kids. No one complained about being uncomfortable, Gas Mileage was well above the sticker at 29.2 Highway MPG. Would Highly Recommended this van. Don't spend 1000's more on a Honda or Toyota for the same options, Not worth it.

From Manufacturing /Sales To Purchasing/Service

by carsxg from Milwaukee, WI | May 10, 2014

Hats off to the entire USA Chrysler Manufacturing, Sales, and Service Team. The team has made us feel like part of a close-knit family. We were and are happy to continue the working relationship we have had with this Chrysler dealerships since1970. It continues to be a totally awesome and friendly experience working with WK and DW. There was no rush or pressure. We felt like they were part of our family tree. We not only listened to them, but they attentively listened to us. The Town and Country Touring Edition runs smoothly in addition to being luxurious indesign and quiet in . The sound system is incredible. Many advanced technological features have been incorporated into this van from the keyless ignition, to allowing the center windows to have a greater capacity for lowering and finally the ease of the stow and go system that could make this vehicle a MUST HAVE for any family..

excellent van

by gator fan from Atlanta,Ga | May 1, 2014

Van is awesome,very comfortable and rides smooth with good power.Navigation is easy to use and sto n go are great. I would highly recommend this van.

Best and most versatile van in the world

by GolferTom from Napa, CA | April 4, 2014

I have owned Dodge and Chrysler vans since 1986. My new 2014 T & C is the best one yet. The competitors cannot compare to its features, especially Stow and Go. Why the others are ranked higher by Consumer Reports is beyond me. They really discount the versatility that Stow and Go offers. I drove my 2006 T& C 150,000 miles with few problems.

Undisclosed non functionalility of seats

by Monogrammed goodies from Baton Rouge | April 1, 2014

Very misrepresented feature of Chrysler Limited Town and Country. We just bought a new 2013 Town and Country Limited Van. We bought it With the understanding that the second and third Row seats were stow n go. Furthermore on the sticker It says the second and third row seats are stow n go. Meaning they ALL fold into the bottom Of the van. I went out yesterday to start packing Up my new van for a trip that has been planned for Months and the second row seats would not fold in. I called The dealership "Brian Harris" and they said to bring It over. Upon getting their salesman tried to fold The seats down to no avail. Then I was told that they We're not made to fold in. That's when my delimia Started. The dealership along with the sticker misrepresented the van to me. I explained why I was Buying the van and never was I told the seats would Not fold into the floor of the van!! Now I have a van That is NOT what I wanted. Chrysler needs to make This good for me.

Suits our needs

by Boomer Couple from OHIO | February 11, 2014

The T&C satisfies our needs better than any of the other vehicles in this class that we considered. We had a couple of show stopper requirements i.e. stow-n-go seating that would facilitate a nearly flat cargo area when needed and power opening and closing side doors and rear lift-gate. Though the power doors and rear lift-gate were available on other vehicles the stow-n-go seating was not; fold down seating that did not provide the nearly flat cargo area was as close as they got and this was a really big deal for us. Everything else we have on the T&C is very welcomed but they were not show stoppers for us. So far we are extremely pleased with the decision to purchase the T&C and are anxious for the weather to improve .... we have travel plans.

Short time owner but great, so far.

by Silver Box from Indianapolis, Indiana | January 30, 2014

The retractable seats are the most valuable asset this mini-van has. Power seems to be good. Lots of bells and whistles to get my eye. Sirius radio is a plus and I have bought floor mats from Weather Tech to endure the winter slush. Tires are yokohama and are soft for pleasure riding on bumpy streets and highways. Standard floor mats for the 2nd and third row seats are on the way. Overall, I think that this town and country is going to be a good experience over the Chevrolet Venture van which I traded in. THANKS

CHRYSLER T&C REVIEW

by not a fan from CHARLOTTE | January 21, 2014

I WANTED AN AMERICAN MINI VAN THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I KNOW OF.THIS VAN IS ALSO GOING TH E WAY OF THE CHEVY&FORD MINIS JUST DID NOT WANT PURCHASE SOMETHING THAT SENDS MONEY TO ANOTHER COUNTRY. INTERIOR HAS NICE HEATED SEATS IN BACK BUT THE DRIVER SEAT IS TOO NARROW FOR ME. 5'11' 210LBS. JUST TRADED A BUICK TERRAZA MINI WITH VERY COMFORTABLE FRONT SEAT AND EASY TO OPERATE INSTRUMENT PANEL DON'T THINK THEY REALLY CARED WHAT THEY PUT IN THIS VEHICLE KNOWING IT IS HISTORY (RUMOR WITH PRETTY STRONG BACKGROUND. DODGE AND THE VW VAN ARE NOT IN PRODUCTION ANYMORE. YOU DO THE MATH ENGINE HAS GOOD STRENGTH AND TRANNY WHILE A BIT JERKY AT TIMES WHEN SHIFTING UP OR DOWN IN THE AUTO MODE. i LIKE TH E ABILITY TO SELECT WHICH GEAR TO USE AND THIS A 6 SPEED UNIT. i AM UNABLE TO REALLY GIVE A PERFORMANCE REVIEW AS THERE ARE ONLY 2000 MI ON AT THIS TIME. I CAN SAY THAT THE SIDE VIEW MIRRORS WHILE PRETTY CHROME DO NOT MOVE TO AN AREA WHICH ALLOWS ME TO SEE THE BACK TIRE AND THAT IS VERY HANDY WHEN PARALLEL PARKING. THE LEFT AND RIGHT SIDE ENCROACHMENT WARNING IS A NICE THING TO HAVE AND WILL COME IN HANDY. FIT AND FINISH IS GOOD. THE STOW AND GO SEATS WORK WELL THE STORAGE AREA BELOW THE REAR SEAT IS FUNCTIONAL BUT NOT WHAT I WOULD DESIGN HOWEVER IT DOES PROVIDE AMPLE STORAGE OF SOME EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT, BLANKET SMALL TOOL KIT PLASTIC SHEETING FOR RUG PROTECTION DURING TRANSPORT OF YARD TOOLS. wOULD LIKE TO HAVE FLIP UP AND REMOVABLE COVER FOR THE THIRD SEAT CAVITY WHEN THEY ARE UP.WOULD PROVIDE HIDING SPACE TO PREVENT OBSERVATION AND THEFT. OIL AND OTHER FLUIDS WINDSHIELD WASHERS TRANS ARE IN A POSITION TO CAUSE A REALLY NASTY PROBLEM IF ONE POURS WASHER FLUID IN THE WRONG OPENING. THEY ARE MARKED,, BUT I SEE THIS TAKING PLACE FOR SURE SOME TIME IN THE FUTURE. SPARE TIRE REMOVAL IS PRETTY SLICK BUT REQUIRES ONE TO GET DIRTY AT LEAST I PROBABLY WILL.SHOUL I NEED IT. THE SCREEN IN THE CENTER OF THE DASH SHOULD BE ANGLED TOWARDS THE DRIVER OR HAVE THE OPTION TO MOVE IT THERE AND SUNSHINE PRETTY MUCH WIPES OUT THE VIEW WHEN IT HITS THE SCREEN, DRIVING LIGHTS ARE QUESTIONABLE WHEN IN AUTO MODE SEEM LIKE THEY SHOULD COME ON EARLIER THAN THEY DID ON A TRIP. MILAGE NOT GOOD BUT I HAVE A HUNCH THEY DROVE VERY CAREFULLY AND KEPT OF THE HILLS WHEN THEY STATED THE MILEAGE RANGE. AUTO DOORS NICE CONVENIENCE PLENTY OF STORAGE WITH THE THIRD SEATS NOT HEATED ARE STORRED TRACTION CONTROL IS NOT ON THIS VEHICLE EITHER BUT IT DOES HAVE STABILITY CONTROL THE STYLE IS NOTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT OTHER VEHICLES IN THIS CATEGORY ARE MUCH MORE ATTRACTIVE THIS STYLE HAS NOT CHANGED IN QUITE A WHILE

Great value

by Poker Player from Wayne, WV | December 27, 2013

The Town and Country is a great value for the money! We have owned several and the 2014 model is the best so far! It has all the "bells and whistles" my wife likes as well as many safety features. The stow and go is great! Powerful engine has no problem in the country. My wife is very happy!