2003 Chrysler Voyager

Available in 2 styles:  2003 Chrysler Voyager Passenger Van shown

Overall

Little Silver Van Treated us well

by Mari from Wilmington CA | January 27, 2014

I bought this car used in 2004 after I turned in my leased Jeep Cherokee. I didn't work so I settled for less expensive vehichle. It only had 2000 miles and we got it and never had an problems. We did all the required oil/tune up maintenance. I have 3 boys we have had to remove the seats (Easy to remove) to accomodate for bikes and camping gear. We have travelled from Los Angeles to Seattle WA witout issues. It allows for lots of storage. I have fit 3 full aize bikes in it. Passengers travel very comfortable. drives very smooth. My AC went out and only works at MAX but I have to take it in to get checked out.I loved this little van. I only have cranked windows and no automatic door locks so it took a while to get used to but nonetheless it has been very reliable. I am now ready for new car after 10 years ownership.

Very good car !

by John from Belgium | October 21, 2009

There's plentiful space in the first two rows, the middle chairs are better than average and the ride is comfortable too. The front seats' back support isn't ideal, plus there's slightly too much general noise at speed and the diesel can be vocal, but cruising is adequately refined. Recommended!

I've enjoyed owning this vehicle.

by Soccer Mom from Michigan | March 5, 2008

I purchased this van new in 2003 and am having a hard time replacing it. It has perfectly suited my needs and was a great value for the money. I purchased the four cyl. and had great gas mileage and no problems. I did have a few computer "glitches" in the first year, but all were handled to my satisfaction under warranty.

Featured Services for this Chrysler Voyager