2001 Daewoo Leganza

20 city / 28 hwy

Overall

owned the car for 10 years best car ever had

by Owner from san diego ca | August 4, 2010

Car looks and runs as good as the day of purchase. Its is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. Have traveled across country coast to coast 4 time now.

One of the Best Cars for the Money

by One time Leganza Owner from South Dakota | February 14, 2009

I had a Leganza SX for 8 years and put over 200-thousand miles on it. Great car. Most of my miles were highway driven. In town the suspension always seemed stiff, but on the road it was very smooth. Very reliable car. Never changed any of the exterior or interior lamps. For a second car I would highly recommend it.

An Excellent Vehicle and Value for the Money......

by Idol from Perth Amboy | February 11, 2009

I have leganza CE a nice model I bought from one of car dealer from $ 4100 it was 21000 miles on it in on Dec -2006 since two year I did not spent any money for repair exept regular service. I am satisfied with it and it is a value for my money if you buy used car for 100000 miles on it and 10 yers used for $ 5000.It s good deal if you buy used leganza for $ 3000.

I love my daewoo

by lovindaewoo from m.u. ny | December 19, 2007

I haven't had much trouble with this car, besides certain places not wanting to work on it since parts are harder to find now that the company is out of business. but overall I love my car and will keep it forever

I loved it so much I brought one twice!

by Woo-hoo Lady from Los Angeles | June 18, 2007

My original Leganza SE was brought brand new. Aside from the battery and breaks needing replacement fairyly early, the car ran like a dream. I owned it for exactly five years. Easy to drive, great steering and u-turn ability. Great on the highway! Shifts gears when needed automatically, great speed when needed, very smooth ride. Great to drive long distances. My car was destroyed while parked on a downtown street with only 44,000 miles on it so I'm buying another one, only it's a CDX. I hope it's the same great , easy drive as the SE . My bigest beef was with the windows, they were hard to clean or keep clean. The seats in the CDX are the same width as the mid sized Nubira. But I can't find a Laganza SE with super low mileage, so I'm settling for a CDX that does. I was very satisfied with the SE, the seats are the most comfortable I've ever sat in for it's class. Wider than all the Japanese cars. But my dash board began to seperate away from it's anchor probably from continued sun exposure, but easily repaired. Too bad the company went under, the Leganza would have only gotten better.

Featured Services for this Daewoo Leganza