2001 Daewoo Nubira

22 city / 31 hwy

Overall

extremely inexpensive

by lee from | March 11, 2013

surprisingly reliable and extremely inexpensive. 28 mpg. The car was a great find, exceptionally well appointed for an economy priced car. It's comfortable and handles very well. We've loved driving it.

My first car

by rollerblades_punk from Hickory,NC | November 17, 2009

I currently own a 01 daewoo Nubira SE,I bought it used in July 2009 for $1800.00 I bought it with a few dents in the side panel and as is.The only problem Ive had is my fuel filter needed to be changed($10.00 new) and I needed a tow-in adjustment(about $50.00) for my car.And I bought it with a little over 86K and I now have a little over 95K.Its a great car.And I get more than 22mpg.I get 28mpg.I drive this car everyday,even on long trips over 100 miles and it still does great with a lot of miles.

I loved this car except

by Bowling Nut from Wichita, Kansas | October 30, 2007

I loved my Daewoo that was fully loaded with excellent sound system. The only down fall is Daewoo filed backruptcy 9 months after my purchase. I have only had 1 thing go wrong with the car until now. A car wreck that I believe is making the insurance company total the car due to the lack of availibility of parts.

Featured Services for this Daewoo Nubira