Al Piemonte Nissan

1600 W North Ave, Melrose Park, IL 60160

New 888-292-5304
Used 888-292-5308
Service 888-237-5145

We are Proud of our Brand New Facility,35 years of servicing our Customer and the Community,Great Reputation

Great experience!

by from Berkeley, Il |

I went in dreading the whole "car buying experience", but luckily I had a great salesman (Sebastian). We knew exactly what we wanted to pay and he worked to get us the car that fit. What's even better is Olympia in finance was just as personable and surprised me with a lower interest rate and payment. I would recommend this place! Thank you.

Extremely happy!

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently bought a 2014 Nissan Sentra. The staff was incredible starting from my wonderful salesperson Maulik to the finance and general managers. I'm a 24 year old woman and it people look at me like I'm young and inexperienced, but not here. I didn't feel pressured and what's more important, Maulik took his time to show me all the features on my new car. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Thanks you, Al Piemonte!

Great Service Team

by from Chicago, IL |

My original Nissan dealer changed service personnel and the quality was not the same so I have been coming here for the past 8 months and love this team! Chris is a great service manager and his service writers Oscar, Oscar and Luke and excellent. Dwyane is the best service technician who has ever worked on my car in over 10 years! Can't thank this team enough for keeping my Maxima running like new!

Are you kidding me?

by from chicago, il |

This dealership is a joke. The customer service is bad beyond description. They lie and lie and lie on top of that. No surprise, I guess, it is a dealership. The service center is a joke. I read some people reviews about how satisfied they are, because the part needed was ordered and there in a few days. Is that a joke? I bought Nissan there, they are called Piemonte Nissan, the service specialized in Nissans warranty and they need a few days to order a part. Why not have it in stock? I left my car there for promised hour and a half. After 2 and half hour I was told they looked at the car, but they don't have the part to fix it, so I can drive home and back the next day, or I can leave my car there. What a joke. First of all how would I get home without my car, I don't live next door or even close, second of all, I work..... I don't have a week off to work around their schedule. Come, wait, go, come, wait, go...... Am I working for them or are they working for me? I will never go back. I would rather drive to Indiana to another location, then come back here.

Bad service

by from chicago |

Great customer service but overall the waiting time for any type of service done is extremely long. Improvements should be done so one doesn't have two wait to hours for a car wash or three days for something to get fixed.

Waiting for a warranty part .......Part 2

by from Elmwood Park,IL |

What a surprise! I had problems no doubt getting a warranty repair done as reported 7/25 on this site. However Chris, the Service Manager stepped up big time and got it completed in just a couple days. He was apologetic and professional and promised to get it done fast, correctly and completely. He delivered. I had a good buying experience when I first purchased the car there and have religiously brought it there for service. After dealing with Chris in this situation I will continue to do so. No business is perfect. The true test of quality is how a company reacts when things go wrong. Chris and Al Piemonte passed the test.

LOVE MY CAR!!!!

by from Chicago, IL |

BEST CAR EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! I first came into the dealer in 2013. I was greeted by a man named Mario. He was very rude and inconsiderate because I had bad credit. I completely gave up on the car buying experience. My sister purchased a vehicle from Jon Edwards and said to give him a shot. I was very skeptical due to my past experience. Jon was the best!!!!! He treated me the best!!! I will refer any one that I can to him. Keep up the good work Jon!!!!!

Waiting over a month for warranty part

by from Elmwood park, IL |

Had transmission problems twice almost stranded hours from home on two separate occasions. Would not address problem without approval from Nissan. Finally got OK a to order a part after second problem 3 hours outside of Chicago. That was June 26th, for some reason part could not be shipped until 7-1-14, nobody could tell me where it was coming from. Call to Service had to leave voice mail because no one answers on morning of 7-18-14 went unanswered that day, Saturday the 19th, and Monday the 21st. Called back again on 7-22 and told part still had not shipped, that's 21 days after it was supposed to and 31 days after I had originally come in for Service. On 7-25 still not shipped, again no one knows why its not shipped or where it's coming from. Asked for managers, neither the service nor the dealer manager could be found. Just want the car fixed so I can get rid of it with a clear conscience, something that this dealer obviously cannot have.

Overbearing

by from Chicago, IL. |

When I started looking for a new car I ventured into this dealer after visiting two competitors. I'd done some research and wanted to see first hand the quality of their products and different models. At this stage I just wanted to browse and had done so at the competitors lots without being bothered. The minute I walked through the gauntlet of salesmen congregating outside, I was approached by a sales person who was extremely pushy. He clamped onto me like a honey badger in a beehive and I couldn't shake him off of me. After being badgered, I finally agreed to a test drive, but was far off from making any type of commitment without seeing competitors products. He was the worst salesperson that I dealt with, and I visited over 10 dealerships before deciding on a purchase. I was in disbelief when he started reading me information off of the vehicles tickets. I can read myself thank you very much. He asked some pretty bizarro questions like what did I think about him as a person etc. Not much. He then committed the most egregious error of them all by asking "is anyone else going to be involved in the decision making process." I'm a single woman and was extremely offended by this question. At this juncture any contemplated sale was finished, finito and kaputski! NEVER ASK A WOMAN THIS QUESTION. Better training is needed for salesmen at this facility insofar as approaching and interacting with women customers.

Insulted

by from Villa Park |

I went to this dealership to look at a used 2011 Maxima. Biggest waste of time ever... The low ball figure on my trade-in was 4k less than what the KBB is. I know you never get what the car is worth but 4k, c'mon..All the salesmen are either standing around the inside of the store cursing about something or another or standing right outside the store smoking and looking like a bunch of Guido Sarducci's. After they insulted me with their offer for my trade-in they tell me the price on the car i came to see was really 3k more than what i had seen it online for. Really? I guess some people fall for this line of bologna, but i'm not one of them...Afer informing my salesman that his price was ridiculous some other Joe who thinks he's some kind of "important manger" type comes over to tell me my offer on the vehicle is not reasonable, after showing him the car on-line and what the advertised price was he became extremely defensive and told me my i was out of line with my request..5 minutes afer leaving the dealership my salesman calls (of course) and tells me he has some better numbers for me and i need to come back...Really? I guess these people think you have nothing to do all day but sit in their dealership and get insulted all day...I informed him that if he had a deal for me, he should've made it while i was in his store....I live 1 hour away from this place and you think i'm just gonna turn around and come back...Very disappointed at the proffesionalism showed here...Stay far far away from this place...Spend your money someplace else where they will actually treat you like a valued customer and not an ATM....

Terrible Dealership....Stay away from this place

by from Chicago IL |

Having heard about how overpriced Al Piemonte's dealerships are, I decided to take a look at the Nissan Dealership in Melrose Park. It was the worst experience I have ever had at a car dealership. The salesman was horrible and would not even consider negotiating the price of the vehicle. The car I was looking at was listed $3,000 OVER Blue Book, and when I showed him the fair purchase price, he just pushed it away and said that he needs to make a profit from this car. He valued my trade-in at just $250! When asked about why he would not budge on his price which was substantially above Blue Book, he simply said "that is the price." He did not go to a sales manager or to any other associate to ask about it. I made an offer to buy the car right then and there, and he would not even walk over to a manager to see if it could be approved. He just flat out refused my offer. Then, as I was leaving, he offered to take another $100 off of the car, which was the final insult before I left the dealer. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this place.