Al Piemonte Nissan

Used 888-436-2068 Used 888-436-2068
Service 888-437-1901 Service 888-437-1901

New Car!!!!!

by from Maywood, IL |

THEY WORK MIRACLES!!!! I came to the dealership rattled and frustrated. I had been to other dealerships and got the same response of NO!!!! I was unsure if I could ever get a car, because I needed one badly. I was greeted by Jon. He took his time and assured me they everything will be ok and will work as hard as possible to get me a vehicle. Guess what????? It worked. I'm driving away in my brand new 2015 Nissan Altima in which I love. Thanks Jon and everyone there for the great experience!!!!!

Great Service

by from Melrose Park, Il |

I didn't have an appointment, but they took me in for an oil change, rotated my tires and did a recall for my car within 1-1/2 hour.

Mechanical Deparment

by from Melrose Park, Illinois |

Everything was explained to me about my concerns. Today, was the best day in the dealer because the guy gave me his time to answer all my questions. Thanks Manuel.

Amazing service

by from Melrose Park Illinois |

Oscar has great customer service. He was very informative and took his time to explain the cost and functions of added remote start.

February 2, 2016

Oscar, I am very happy to hear that your overall experience with us has been efficient and pleasant. Our team takes customer service very seriously and I'm thrilled to know that you are satisfied with your services. If there's any other automotive need we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Anthony Sanchez | 708-483-4043

Great experience !!

by from Chicago IL |

Well I love that you guys don't push people into buying a car. You show them what's out there and let the customer decide.

February 2, 2016

Thanks for your great review, Jorge! We're glad to hear that our team provided you with a pressure free service! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Anthony Sanchez | 708-483-4043

great service answered all my questions

by from melrose park,il |

service staff was very helpful and provided information on problems I was having with car that were covered by warranty

January 27, 2016

Hi Anna and thanks for the positive feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at Al Piemonte Nissan. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Anthony Sanchez | 708-483-4043

Excellent service, friendly and professional staff

by from Melrose Park, IL |

The staff was very courteous and friendly and my car was ready sooner than expected, i have never seen a better service dept. then AP NISSAN.

January 21, 2016

Hi Edward and thank for the positive feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit here with us at Al Piemonte Nissan. We are driven to offer great customer care and we strive to provide the best service experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon! Anthony Sanchez | 708-483-4043

Great service

by from Melrose park |

Everything went really well, Oscar was very helpful and he kept me updated during the oil change. As I had a couple questions regarding my car, he took the time time to check and provide me with accurate answers. I will definitely come back:) Thank you for a great service !!

January 20, 2016

Thanks for your awesome review, Claudia I'm very happy to hear that Oscar was of such great help to you. He takes pride in his customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Anthony Sanchez | 708-483-4043

excellent service..

by from Chicago,Illinois |

Friendly and fast service they are always willing to help and greet you as soon as you come in. Have been with the same dealer for more than 8 years thanks for the good service

January 21, 2016

Hi Cathy and thank you for the excellent review! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We are very happy that we've had the opportunity to service you over the last 8 years! Thanks for your loyalty and business, we will be there for you for many years to come! Anthony Sanchez | 708-483-4043

Great Facility, Great Customer Service

by from Chicago, IL |

Manuel my adivsor that attended me was very nice and friendly. He answered all my questions. He made sure my car was done in a timely manner. Even though the weather did not cooperate with getting a car wash. He still vaccum the car.

January 20, 2016

Samantha, thank you for this wonderful review! Manuel is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for giving you a great experience! Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs! Anthony Sanchez | 708-483-4043