AutoNation Volvo San Jose

Used 888-797-4912
Service 877-276-2155

honda accord purchase

by from San Jose, Ca |

They were very fast, thorough and very helpful. they fill up the car full tank and the Manager was very friendly.

Great Experience

by from Campbell CA |

I recently bought My 2014 Volvo S60 from Stevens Creek. Jeff Cox is a very knowledgeable and personable associate. He was patient with the questions we asked, and he gave very thoughtful answers. Jeffrey provided a wonderful experience for us in the purchase of this awesome vehicle.

May 14, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

New Car Buying Experience

by from Redwood City, CA |

It was a pleasure dealing with the Autonation, San Jose staff when purchasing our new Volvo XC60. Most of the transaction was done online and on the telephone. It was a done deal by the time we walked in the dealership's door. Jeff Cox was our dealership representative. He is truly a professional and a pleasure to do business with. We dealt with Jim Bahenicht in F&I for the contract signing. He quickly explained the various extended warranty plans in a clear and detailed manner. I am extremely happy with our purchase and the professional manner in which it was conducted at AutoNation Volvo, San Jose. Mike M.

taking care of their customers

by from san jose |

After returning from a business trip my car would not start. It was a Saturday and i called Smythe volvo. They wanted to make sure i brought the vehicle in after road side service started the car to make sure the vehicle was checked and prevent me from being stranded. It was obvious that the dealer was concerned about me, their customer and made sure they had a vehicle waiting for me on a Saturday as a loaner. The vehicle needed a new battery (4 year old car) which was replaced under warranty. exceptional customer care

buy your next Volvo at AutoNation Volvo SanJose

by from Gilroy, CA |

we recently bought the 2014 Volvo XC-60 T6 at AutoNation Volvo SanJose. this dealer has the largest selection of Volvo cars in the area. and the staff is knowledgeable and extremely patient. they made the whole buying process a real joy for us. love this place and will definitely recommend it.

2007 honda Crv

by from San Jose, ca |

Wanted to go check out a car but end up trading for it and our cars salesman was a good salesman!

April 23, 2014

Hi, Nick, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

helpful Sales staff

by from San Jose, CA |

Just bought a 2012 S60... the sales guy, Jerwin and the general manager were great and actually helpful. No pressure, no window stickers with dealer add ins. Jerwin brought up available incentives when my wife was just 'tire kicking" and those helped get to my $ goal. There was one small issue with the car (a service loaner) and they made it right. And if you have a volvo don't forget to ask about loyalty programs. Also...IMHO a great deal can be done on the previous service loaners.....but they are not easy to see on the website...so ask! We have a 2004 xc70 and have had to serviced here since day one with total good work and service.

Excellent Service--Remote Purchase

by from Portland, Oregon |

I had a most excellent and professional experience buying my Volvo C30 from AutoNation Volvo San Jose. My salesperson, Michelle Ramirez Cano, was thorough and responsive at all times, not to mention I greatly enjoyed her very friendly attitude. I live in Portland, Oregon and purchased the vechile over the phone with her without an issue. Management and finance were also responsive and helpful during the process. My car was delivered as promised in a very timely fashion, with no problems. I would suggest you seriously consider your next Volvo purchase with Michelle and the team at AutoNation San Jose. I'm a very happy customer!

March 25, 2014

Hi Aaron, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us such a detailed review. We're happy that Michelle could help make your experience when buying a Volvo C30 so enjoyable. If you ever have any questions feel free to give us a call!

Excellent Sales Support

by from Boulder Creek, CA |

We recently purchased a Volvo S60 from AutoNation Volvo, and have received excellent support from our Sales Rep, Jeff Cox. He answered all our questions during the sales process and has continued to be quite helpful after we purchased the car, answering our questions on the navigation, blue tooth, display panel options, and many other features found in this fine car. He has helped us over the phone while we were out driving, and even volunteered to come to our house to help us. We highly recommend AutoNation Volvo and Jeff, they are the best auto dealer we've ever experienced.

Volvo xc60 R Design

by from Santa Clara, CA |

A quaility product for a reasonable price. The amount of time spent actually working out the purchasing process was minimal. The salesperson was friendly and informational. Overall a pleasant purchasing experience.