AutoNation Volvo San Jose

Used 888-797-4912
Service 877-276-2155

Great Experience

by from Campbell CA |

I recently bought My 2014 Volvo S60 from Stevens Creek. Jeff Cox is a very knowledgeable and personable associate. He was patient with the questions we asked, and he gave very thoughtful answers. Jeffrey provided a wonderful experience for us in the purchase of this awesome vehicle.

May 14, 2014

We are happy you found us so helpful! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Buying experience

by from Tracy, CA |

I went from Tracy, which is 50 miles away. The negotiation to buy the Volvo was simple. I wanted to pay a price and we agreed on a price. All I had to do then was write a check. They made me wait about 2 hrs. in the lobby before I was called in to do paperwork. Once I was invited I was out in about 10 min.

Very kind, honest and helpful staff

by from San Jose, CA |

I have greatly enjoyed my experience with Jeff Cox and Oliver (Finance) at Autotnation San Jose. I recently moved to the Bay Area after unsuccessful trips to other dealers, I found a used vehicle located at Autonation San Jose. It appeared to be a good deal but had a few accidents listed on the Carfax. I inquired about these and the Certified Specialist, Jeff, researched all of my questions in detail (when, where, and how these accidents occurred) and returned this information to me the next morning. I was uncomfortable with history of this car, and Jeff found me another vehicle with similar specs. I was in a car I was happy with by the end of the week! Buying a car can be stressful and they have made the experience painless and pressure-free. They are knowledgeable about their product and are an honest group who care about you as a person, not just your business.

Great Customer Service

by from Sunnyvale CA |

Mr Jerwin from Volvo Stevens Creek helped me with the car purchase. Overall experience was a pleasant one in comparison to my previous visits at car dealers. The car had minor issues but Jerwin went out of his way to get the deal through. I was very impressed. Thank you Jerwin!

A Five Star Experience! #autonation!

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

Dropped into look at a car on the lot and met Ed Willis, a fantastic sales rep for Stevens Creek Volvo, part of AutoNation. Ed is not your typical car sales person, rather he is like talking to a friendly neighbor. Just a nice guy. Well, Nice Guy sold me a car, a Volvo V50. The entire Steven's Creek team has turned out to be pretty great too. The finance specialist, Oliver Paralmo, was the best auto financer I ever met. His explanations of service products were clear and he was in it for my benefit. At the end, I bought a great car with a great service package, rather than than be a "drive by" consumer. A five star experience!

the best!

by from menlo park , CA |

I CONTINUE TO PASS OTHER VOLVO SERVICE SITES, AND COME TO AUTONATION...WHY... My volvo and I deserve the best...a family of 4 volvos, we ought to know which is good better or BEST..Autonation is best. Service personnel, repairs, sales, customer service Tery Compton along with truth, knowledge of the cars, honesty set a high bar that few if any could reach. and that coffee machine is dynamite.!!!!..

January 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

surprisingly easy and painless!

by from San Jose, CA |

We bought a 2014 S60 on Black Friday. Armando Nieves was our salesperson and he was just perfect. My husband was not looking forward to the 'adventure', dreading it actually, but we had such a great experience, I had to make a review about how well it went. Armando was so professional and attentive and we felt totally comfortable talking with him about our options and trusting that he would take care of all of the details. We love our new S60.

January 6, 2015

Great Experience

by from Union City, CA |

We ordered a 2015.5 V60 from AutoNation Volvo on Stevens Creek in San Jose, CA. Jerwin Bautista is the sales associate who worked with us from the day we placed the order to four months later when the car was delivered. Jerwin is very knowledgeable, very patient, and very friendly. He carefully explained to us special features of the new model and helped us to make smart decisions. When the car was ready for delivery, he spent time to show us how various instruments would work and helped us program the instruments. He even delivered the car to my home so that I did not have to make a second trip to pickup the car. After I got the car, he called and emailed to make sure that I did not have any questions or problems in operating the car. I am extremely happy with the car and the services Jerwin has offered. I have bought new cars many times. Jerwin is the best car sales associate I ever met.

Outstanding Experience

by from San Francisco, CA |

Fred Saboori did an outstanding job getting us the exact Volvo XC60 that we wanted, finding it at a port in Southern California and keeping us updated on its progress getting to the dealership. When it was clear the car would be delayed, he dropped off a temporary XC60 for our usage over 50 miles away. When our new car finally arrived, he drove the same 50 miles to walk us through the final paperwork and introduce us to all of the features of our new XC60.

November 13, 2014

Howard, congratulations on your new Volvo XC60! We are happy that Fred was able to provide you with great customer service. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

1st time buyer

by from Monterey, Ca |

This was my first car purchase. I had gone to a lot of other places to look for cars, and most salesman were very pushy! I really liked that at AutoNation Volvo-SJ the salesman were not aggressive or seemed too eager to make a sale. Everyone was very friendly, and professional. The only bad thing I can say is that the process takes so long, between waiting for the bank and signing everything, it was about 3hrs, but I think that's everywhere.

recent purchase of a car

by from Carmel, CA |

I am quite satisfied with my Subaru Forester, which I recently purchased at AutoNation Volvo, San Jose. I drove from my house after work 11/2 hours and the sales staff was at work and gave me excellent customer service despite the late hour. So far the car is excellent and the buying process was fairly painless! Thank you, Fred!

October 15, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found Fred and the rest of the team at AutoNation Volvo San Jose so helpful in the purchase of your new Subaru Forester. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.