AutoNation Volvo San Jose

Used 888-797-4912
Service 877-276-2155

Excellent service!!!

by from San Jose, CA |

Jerwin was so helpful through the entire buying process. This is the second car we have bought from this dealership and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a car!!!

April 28, 2015

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Always super reliable service!

by from Campbell, CA |

Took my car in due to a leak from the upper interior windshield that I noticed from a car wash. We received a loaner car. Smythe Volvo discovered the drains from the sunroof were plugged up somehow. They pulled the interior liner and replaced the drains keeping the car for one week to let everything dry out. They put the liner back and everything looks good as new. Our service manager was great as was everyone else, Thanks again!

April 28, 2015

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Wonderful service

by from Monte Sereno, CA |

I went to look at Volvo's and started talking with Jeffrey Cox at auto nation on Stevens creek. I could not decide between buying or leasing a sedan or station wagon. Jeffrey gave me some very good advice, which I went home and thought about. A week later I was back and leasing a beautiful sedan v60 with Jeffrey's help. I could not be happier.

April 28, 2015

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Volvo xc60 purchase.

by from San Jose, California |

Small hickup in the buying process. Otherwise an excellent experience again.

My Purchase! So far, so good!

by from Fremont, CA |

This is my 3rd car purchase in USA. Just I am comparing with my past buying experience with other dealers?Really I had pleasant experience with my used car purchase in Auto Nation VolIvo San Jose. Only thing is, they won?t do any courtesy discount for their customers. You have to do your homework on pricing and if price come close to your estimation then go for it. In my case, I was negotiating with my numbers on first visit. After two days, they reduced the tagged price itself and it was close to my estimation. I didn?t do any negotiation on that reduced price and now I am driving my 3rd used car(like new). So far, so good! I worked with Jeffrey Cox on this purchase. He came with me for test drive and explained nicely about the car features.

Great facilities and very friendly staff

by from San Jose, CA |

Found the 2012 xc60 CPO online and had open communication for a week while I made arrangements to make the 3 hour drive to look at the vehicle. We had a long day of driving but the staff was very kind and went out of their way to help us. We did have a long process while at the dealer (from lunch to dinner) but this was mainly due to the dealer and I coming to an agreeable price.

Buying experience

by from Tracy, CA |

I went from Tracy, which is 50 miles away. The negotiation to buy the Volvo was simple. I wanted to pay a price and we agreed on a price. All I had to do then was write a check. They made me wait about 2 hrs. in the lobby before I was called in to do paperwork. Once I was invited I was out in about 10 min.

Very kind, honest and helpful staff

by from San Jose, CA |

I have greatly enjoyed my experience with Jeff Cox and Oliver (Finance) at Autotnation San Jose. I recently moved to the Bay Area after unsuccessful trips to other dealers, I found a used vehicle located at Autonation San Jose. It appeared to be a good deal but had a few accidents listed on the Carfax. I inquired about these and the Certified Specialist, Jeff, researched all of my questions in detail (when, where, and how these accidents occurred) and returned this information to me the next morning. I was uncomfortable with history of this car, and Jeff found me another vehicle with similar specs. I was in a car I was happy with by the end of the week! Buying a car can be stressful and they have made the experience painless and pressure-free. They are knowledgeable about their product and are an honest group who care about you as a person, not just your business.

Great Customer Service

by from Sunnyvale CA |

Mr Jerwin from Volvo Stevens Creek helped me with the car purchase. Overall experience was a pleasant one in comparison to my previous visits at car dealers. The car had minor issues but Jerwin went out of his way to get the deal through. I was very impressed. Thank you Jerwin!

A Five Star Experience! #autonation!

by from Morgan Hill, CA |

Dropped into look at a car on the lot and met Ed Willis, a fantastic sales rep for Stevens Creek Volvo, part of AutoNation. Ed is not your typical car sales person, rather he is like talking to a friendly neighbor. Just a nice guy. Well, Nice Guy sold me a car, a Volvo V50. The entire Steven's Creek team has turned out to be pretty great too. The finance specialist, Oliver Paralmo, was the best auto financer I ever met. His explanations of service products were clear and he was in it for my benefit. At the end, I bought a great car with a great service package, rather than than be a "drive by" consumer. A five star experience!

the best!

by from menlo park , CA |

I CONTINUE TO PASS OTHER VOLVO SERVICE SITES, AND COME TO AUTONATION...WHY... My volvo and I deserve the best...a family of 4 volvos, we ought to know which is good better or BEST..Autonation is best. Service personnel, repairs, sales, customer service Tery Compton along with truth, knowledge of the cars, honesty set a high bar that few if any could reach. and that coffee machine is dynamite.!!!!..

January 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!