AutoNation Volvo San Jose

4600 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95129

New 888-689-5221 New 888-689-5221
Used 888-797-4912 Used 888-797-4912
Service 877-276-2155 Service 877-276-2155

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Best car buying experience

by from San Jose, CA |

We purchased a CPO XC60 AWD. Everyone at the dealership helped to make the purchase easy and straight forward. The extra parts we received were icing on the cake. My wife truly enjoys her ride.

Timely and professional service center.

by from Capitola, Ca |

My repairs were done in a timely manner and the staff kept me informed of the progress of the repairs with cost estimates throughout the time my car was in the shop. They open early and close late making it convenient for people who work during business hours. Also, they offer peets coffee to their customers free of charge.

Car Service

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

Brought my car in due to a leaky windshield - other issues were found. As my car is 8 years old one can accept that - it was the way ti was handled - here are 2 examples of poor communication: 1. Was told after car in the shop for 4 days it would be ready that day at 4 pm - no call until 5 pm from someone I had never talked to before. When I answered they literally said - "you need to have xyz done to your car and it will take 2 hours more and cost $350, do you want us to do it?" I was like who are you??? 2. Second example - the next day they tried to make up for this and gave me yet another new person to talk to - I asked them what had been done to my car to this point - he started with the windshield has been changed - I corrected and said it had not - three advisors ago recommended against this. He said he would check the facts and get back to me. Overall poor communication! I told them this at the time and made a post on another website (AND TOLD THEM) about my experience - no one said anything about but they posted on the site do I want to GM to call me - couldn't the service rep have offered that??

Great Car; Happy Customer

by from San Francisco, California |

I exchanged emails with the general manager of AutoNation Volvo San Jose after seeing a used car that I have been searching for, and we promptly set up an appointment for me to view the car (about 60 miles from my home). I knew that this model wouldn't last long, and was able to get in right at the end of 2015. I test drove the car. I was assigned a polite and knowledgeable sales associate, and after the test drive, I knew I wanted to buy this car. The process was somewhat lengthy, as the dealership was understaffed, but we made a fair deal, involving a trade-in of my car, and the acquisition of an extended warranty plan. I walked away that day with the car I've dreamed about, a happy and satisfied customer.

January 23, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

purchased a new xc60

by from sacramento, ca |

The sales agent was very polite, professional and patient. He took us to their stork yard and grabbed keys for 6 different XC60 with different color/configuration which we were trying to decide from one of them, we looked at them and decided the color and test drove one with AWD and one with FWD and decided on the AWD. When we were back at the office, the loan was handled very quick and all paper work done in a short period of time. We like our shopping experience there.

January 23, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Volvo San Jose. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Excellent courteous services

by from San Jose, ca |

Very courteous and very knowledgeable information given about car. I would recommend this dealer to everyone or anyone looking to buy car. Thank you.

Best Service in the Bay Area!!!

by from San Jose, CA |

Patrick Lacerda is the best Service Advisor that I've come across in a long time. Very straight forward, through, and constantly keeps me up to date on repairs and status of my repairs. I've had Jeeps, Honda's, Toyota's, and Subaru's. The best service I've received in the bay area has been here so far.

Great sales staff, even better deals!

by from San Francisco, CA |

Jerwin got us the car we wanted at a great price! The buying process is never easy or quick but Jerwin did his best to make things happen for us and get us out quickly. He even spent the time to show us all the features on the Nav system and helped us set up the Volvo call in system and iPhone app.

Great place to look for a car!!!

by from Sunnyvale,CA |

Overall experience was good enough but with no credit score, I had to wait for my purchase. The staff is great!!!

Went out of their way customer service

by from Cupertino, CA |

This review is overall on the experience I had at Auto Nation Volvo in San Jose, but really I should focus more on our amazing sales guy, Edward Willis. He literally went out of his way to drive with my husband to the house to show me the car. I'm not one to give reviews, go to car dealerships, or deal with sales people. I actually loathe it. So for him to come to me, and show me the car (7 months pregnant btw and in my bathrobe) was super key to my wonderful experience. He went through every feature in detail and answered every question I could possibly think of, even after we bought the car he still answers my questions. Fabulous experience and I LOVE my car and feel super safe having purchased this to drive me and my new child around.

December 12, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.