Toyota of New Bern

5010 Us Hwy 70 E, New Bern, NC 28560

New 888-334-2206 New 888-334-2206
Used 888-334-1737 Used 888-334-1737
Service 888-334-3769 Service 888-334-3769

Come Meet Our New Management Team!

Very Satisfied

by from Emerald Isle, NC |

Called for appointment at 8:30am and was in the shop 1 hour later. Can't beat that! Service Dept. was all about customer satisfaction.

Great Service

by from New Bern, NC |

I plan on staying a life long customer. Every time I visit my car is service properly and everyone is so courteous. Never a long wait and the service on my car is always throughly explained.

2015 Prius V three

by from Jacksonville, NC |

I recently purchased a Toyota Prius V three from Toyota of New Bern and it was the best purchasing experience I have ever encountered. Lynn Flannigan was my sales person and she was absolutely wonderful! The whole process was very easy and quick. They knew what I wanted before I went and there was no haggling during the process. I will definitely refer this dealership and Lynn to everyone I know.

Awesome!

by from Beaufort, NC |

I stopped in for a totally different reason other than buying a car but asked anyway to see what they do and I told them I could just about promise them that they could not get me out of the one I was in. Well they proved me WRONG! I had know idea that I would drive away with a much lower interest rate and a higher quality vehicle. Special thanks to Bruce and Ryan for making my day! I LOVE MY CAMRY!! Keep up the great work!

Toyota Sienna

by from Havelock, NC |

Had a great experience here. They treated us great and helped my family get into a better vehicle that will suit our life sfyle

Dealership

by from Morehead City NC |

I have purchased two vehicles from Toyota of New Bern and would recommend the dealership and Bob Gantert to anyone purchasing a vehicle.

SUPREME SERVICE

by from New Bern, North Carolina |

I would recommend this dealership to my grandmother, neighbor, and my friends. They have a staff that ranges in age from early 20's to your veterans. A fully certified sales team that has s professionalism that is unfounded in today's age. They have a Business Development team that is very prompt in their phone call replies. I would highly recommend Dylan as he was quite kind and very informative but your lucky to get anyone on this Sales team!

New Car Experience

by from Newport, NC |

This is my first car buying experience on my own and they made it stress free. I was extremely pleased!! I got the car I wanted and the price I could afford.

Toyota Family

by from Morehead city |

I've been purchasing my Toyota's from this place for over 5 years. Have minimal complaining. Max kudos. They do try to go beyond the basics in service to help a loyal customer out. That being said. If your attitude stinks. You'll like receive what you give. Some of these people have been working there for many years and you know when you see New faces. But all have shown me nothing but respect.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Newport, NC |

I am now the owner of a 2014 Toyota Tundra 4x4 TRD package thanks to the great folks of New Bern Toyota! This make my 6th tundra. The previous 5 were leased through Toyota. The trucks were great and a joy to drive. My salesman experance from 2000 to 2014 has grown to the pleasure of dealiing with Bruce Smith whom has helped me with the last couple leases and two purchases one for my wife and myself. He has been great without the high pressure tactics and pushiness that some can use. Bruce always asks, "what are you looking for and how can I help?" Bruce has been a great help! Then there are the two finace guys. I have had the pleasure of meeting both. Each time they were very polite and not pushy at all. The last one Tony was probably the best guy ever to have gone over finace papers and explain in detail what I was signing and helping me to make sure I understood. Toyota of New Bern is for me the place to get the vehicle, sale, service and help with a freindly smile and support. I'll be going back....