Toyota of New Bern

Used 888-309-9772
Service 888-310-3721

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Newport, NC |

I am now the owner of a 2014 Toyota Tundra 4x4 TRD package thanks to the great folks of New Bern Toyota! This make my 6th tundra. The previous 5 were leased through Toyota. The trucks were great and a joy to drive. My salesman experance from 2000 to 2014 has grown to the pleasure of dealiing with Bruce Smith whom has helped me with the last couple leases and two purchases one for my wife and myself. He has been great without the high pressure tactics and pushiness that some can use. Bruce always asks, "what are you looking for and how can I help?" Bruce has been a great help! Then there are the two finace guys. I have had the pleasure of meeting both. Each time they were very polite and not pushy at all. The last one Tony was probably the best guy ever to have gone over finace papers and explain in detail what I was signing and helping me to make sure I understood. Toyota of New Bern is for me the place to get the vehicle, sale, service and help with a freindly smile and support. I'll be going back....

In and out with a new car in under three hours!

by from Atlantic Beach |

Last week I contacted several dealerships from Raleigh to the shore because I needed a new car in a hurry. I didn't have a gob of free time to shop around and I had specific needs regarding this new car. I am happy to report that the internet/phone representative from Toyota at New Bern, Kimberlee N., was by far the most polite and professional person I spoke to from any of those dealerships (you know what I'm referring to if you have been contacted by some of these so-called customer service reps...) Because of her courteous and thoughtful demeanor I felt comfortable booking an appointment with their sales staff. I was not disappointed, in fact I would have to say that my entire experience at Toyota of New Bern was top notch. I found every person I met there to be pleasant and helpful, so much so that I would highly recommend these folks the next time you need a new car. In fact, I have recommended them already ;)

Amber L

by from New Bern |

Amazing!!! It was so nice to have a dealership treat me with such respect ! I did an online chat and Trina the Business Manager was so sweet and helpful ...if you want a deal and to be treated the way you deserve call Or go online I love my new car!

John P

by from New Bern |

I purchased a Toyota Tundra ...Every thing here was first class from start to finish! 0% interest and they kept my payment where I wanted it & free oil changes and tire rotation for life!

great service all around

by from morehead city nc |

Recently purchased a 2013 Toyota corolla from Gray. Everything about my experience was great! I would highly recommend anyone who is in the market to go to Toyota of New Bern...they took good care of me!

DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICE

by from New Bern, IL |

Salesman Paul Stokes tricked my 70 year old mother into cosigning for a vehicle loan that she absolutely did not want to do. As a result, I (her Power of Attorney) have spent days trying to get her name off the loan and to no avail. This unscrupulous and deceptive behavior will ultimately result in a default on the loan. It sickens me the length some salesmen will go to make a sale. The dealership's stance has been "too late, the deal has already been made." Now I am left to deal with the pending collections agents, bad credit, etc.