Toyota Subaru of New Bern

5010 Us Hwy 70 E, New Bern, NC 28560

Used 252-637-7200

John P

by from New Bern |

I purchased a Toyota Tundra ...Every thing here was first class from start to finish! 0% interest and they kept my payment where I wanted it & free oil changes and tire rotation for life!

great service all around

by from morehead city nc |

Recently purchased a 2013 Toyota corolla from Gray. Everything about my experience was great! I would highly recommend anyone who is in the market to go to Toyota of New Bern...they took good care of me!

DECEPTIVE SALES PRACTICE

by from New Bern, IL |

Salesman Paul Stokes tricked my 70 year old mother into cosigning for a vehicle loan that she absolutely did not want to do. As a result, I (her Power of Attorney) have spent days trying to get her name off the loan and to no avail. This unscrupulous and deceptive behavior will ultimately result in a default on the loan. It sickens me the length some salesmen will go to make a sale. The dealership's stance has been "too late, the deal has already been made." Now I am left to deal with the pending collections agents, bad credit, etc.