DeSantis Chevrolet

1555 Main Street Route 28, Brockton, MA 02301

Used 866-891-9475

Horrible service

by from Boston ma |

Horrible customer service. I bought a 2012 Chevy van July last year at Chevy desantis in Brockton. I started to have transmission problems. So I drop it Jan. At their service dept. they didn't fix the problem and didn't called me for two weeks so I drove down from Boston to drive around with one of the mechanics to show him the problem. Nothing was done to the van just sat in the parking lot. So I show them the noise was making again didn't get a call for two weeks drove by my van was in the back lot full of snow. Horrible consideration after buying a 20k vehicle from them. Never would buy another vehicle from them. They are the type of dealer that is only looking to make a quick buck.

love those chevys

by from brockton ma. |

hi this is martha platt want to thank gary keith for his assistance..will be back in with paper work for him next month...i may want to do a 3 year lease...email platt1m@comcast.net...

Great car buying experiance

by from Raynham, MA |

Great car buying experience. I inquired about a few cars I had seen on the internet and scheduled a test drive. The salesman David was more than accommodating scheduling me for the exact day and time I wanted, even though it was his day off! I was not satisfied with the few cars I test drove but was instead suggested a 2012 Chevy Malibu. After test driving it, I knew it was the car for me but was uncertain to purchase the car since it was at the maximum of my price budget. The people at Desantis did everything they could to work within my budget to get me that car. I have bought other used cars from numerous dealerships in the past and have bad experiences. If you are in the market for a certified pre-owned Chevy or any used car for that matter, I would highly recommend you stop by Desantis Chevrolet.

Pleasant Experience

by from Cape Cod, MA |

I hate the car buying process, you know that game that gets played. I was pleasantly surprised at this dealership and my salesman Gary Keith. They were easy to deal with no key hostage so you can't leave either. Everyone from the appraiser of my vehicles to the finance people were awesome. I would recommend them to anyone and will go back for my next car.

Car Repair

by from stoughton |

I was extremely pleased with my car repair and service. Following a car accident I brought my car to DeSantis for repair and they were beyond accommodating. They took care of arranging a rental car and handling things with my insurance company. The work they did was fantastic and I was very happy with the end result. When I picked up my car they took car of having my rental picked up. I would definitely recommend them for any type repair and will go to them for any future repair needs.

great expereinces

by from plympton ma 02367 |

Wow they treated us like family. We always know what to expecct