Warren Henry Auto Group

New 877-457-6217
Used 888-832-3340
Service 866-724-9997

Always the best price, always the best service, ALWAYS Warren Henry

Amazing experience, I highly recommend this dealer

by from Miami Gardens, FL |

Excellent service and a great deal! I am extremely satisfied with the professionalism in the process. I was treated with respect and clearly explained of the features and benefits of the Infiniti vehicle and the Warran Henry dealership advantages. The Sales Consultant Mike Beharrie was fenominal and the Sales Manager Ismet Yagsi is excellent. I have already gave their names to friends and family with high recommendations.

Warren Henry Auto Group responded to this review

December 31, 2012

Thank you for the kind words. Mike has been with us for many years and clearly represents the truly exceptional experience we strive for. We look forward to serving you for many years. Happy New Year !

Top Notch Customer Service

by from Miami FL |

Looking for great prices and great customer service?? Look NO MORE! Warren Henry Infiniti will give you that and more. Leonardo Tarantino and Alain Laucirica will make you feel welcomed and give you and amazing car shopping experience. They truly work as a team and the customer is their number one priority. I bought a QX70 and from the moment I walked in, I felt welcomed and not like I was about to get ripped off. Leonardo did an amazing job explaining in details all the features of my new car and was interested in covering all my questions and concern. Thank you so much Leonardo and Alain, you both ROCK and did a great job in helping me decide what car was best for me.

First Class as Always!!!!

by from Miami Gardens, FL |

Meital Stark was and has been my service advisor for the past 5 years. She is attentive and sincere to my needs and requests as a customer. Each visit is pleasant and I walk away satisfied. Always a pleasure to do business at WH Infinity and with Meital Stark!

Great Experience!!!

by from Weston, Fl |

Sergio Andres Soto was extremely helpful through the whole process. As soon as I entered the showroom, staff was engaging and courteous. I received a very fair deal on my car and was explained the features of my new vehicle to satisfaction. I am very impressed with all of the online options for receiving information and making appointments for service. This was the third infinity that I have purchased from Warren Henry and would recommend them to anyone looking for an Infinity. Getting my new Q80 could not have been easier

Always Outstanding Service!

by from Miami, FL |

Warren Henry Infiniti's Service team members are very courteous and professional individuals. Their quality of service is consistently the greatest (for many years) and they go above and beyond to make their customer's happy. Gerald Henry is my favorite Service Consultant by far. He works EXTREMELY hard, is always nice and patient, and is very knowledgeable. I will never take my car for service anywhere else. They are simply the best! If you don't know, you better ask somebody! Thank you for hiring such a great team Warren Henry!

Excellent Service

by from Miami, FL |

I'm driving my third Infiniti from Warren Henry Auto Group and the reason I keep coming back is simple. The acquisition experience is smooth and quick thanks to the sales group under Ismet Ygaci's leadership and the Gonzo Gonzalez in the Service Department goes out of his way to provide exceptional customer service.

Great service

by from Miramar, Fl |

Gerald Henry was outstanding he listened to what my requirements were and proceeded to take charge of my service requirements without any problems. i will be back to see him soon.

Infiniti New Car Lease

by from Miami FL |

Our Infiniti Lease was coming due in July and my wife wanted to try a coupe as a change from the Infiniti SUV she had been driving. Warren Henry arranged at her convenience for her to drive her choice for a day to really experience the car. That sold her. The salesperson assigned to our transaction, Sergio Soto, was extremely courteous, very well informed and infinitely patient....not one typical car salesperson word of pressure......actually just the opposite.....offering to explain, describe and then demonstrate the various features of the vehicle. When we left with our new car, we understood how to use of the many functions and felt confident that if we had questions each would be addressed in the same professional manner by Mr. Soto. As always with Warren Henry, we are glad we made the trip to his dealership and dealt with the high level of salespersons even though there is a much more convenient dealership near our residence. Worth the effort!

Review of Warren Henry Service

by from Miami, Florida |

I have been throughly pleased to have Gonzalo Johnson attend to the service for my Infiniti. This is the 5th Infiniti in our family. We first purchased a 1996 I30 and still have it to this day. Since then we purchased a 1998, 2000, 2002 and now a 2008 M35. We're attracted to Infiniti because of the service which has been excellent and the durability of your cars. Having a great service attendant such as Gonzalo Johnson only adds to the reason we continue to purchase Infiniti's. He has been able to resolve all the issues that have arised with my car. He is pleasant, informative and very professional from making the appointments, to my alerting him at the last minute what needs to be checked. He has my highest praise for the manner in which he conducts business for Infiniti and in my opinion is an asset to your company.

Quality, Trustworthy Service Department

by from Miami, FL |

Warren Henry Infiniti has consistently provided the best vehicle service I have ever received for my cars. My service consultant Meital Stark works hard to get me the best price possible on parts and labor for my vehicle repairs, and the service techs do a great job. I have never had a problem with any work done on my car. In fact, I had to take my car here after another Infiniti dealership caused thousands of dollars of damage to my vehicle, and Warren Henry fixed it quickly and got it done right the first time. And, when I drop my car off for service, I am provided with a great, new, and clean loaner car. I've also dealt with BMW service departments, and Warren Henry Infiniti's service department is lightyears beyond BMW and other Infiniti dealers. I just drop my car off here and I don't have to worry - they get the job done right, on time, and on or below budget. Can't thank them enough.

Great service

by from Miami, Florida |

Service was superb and the service representative, Meital Stark was awesome.