Warren Henry Auto Group

Service 866-724-9997 Service 866-724-9997

Always the best price, always the best service, ALWAYS Warren Henry

Truly Exceptional service!!

by from Miami, FL |

I have worked with all of the service consultants at Warren Henry Infiniti and they have always provided me with truly exceptional customer service. I would and have recommended this dealer to everyone that I know.

Favorite Dealership of all South Florida.

by from Miami, FL |

Phenomenal customer service. This is my 3rd car from Warren Henry Infiniti and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. Great team and great leadership.

Excellent Service and Experience

by from Miami, Florida 33169 |

I recently purchased a QX60 at Warren Henry Auto located in Miami. The sales person who I was dealing with, Wilfredo Ortiz, was definitely a pleasure to work with. Excellent professional, his technically knowledge of the vehicles was impressive. I can recommend to anyone who is in the process of looking and buying a new car to definitely deposit their trust with these guys, to make their experience a stress free experience! We love our new QX60!!!!

QX60 w/ Nik

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Thanks Nik for answering all of our questions and being straightforward and upfront about everything Warren Henry Infinity has to offer. We were in the market to lease a midsize crossover luxury SUV we checked out various makes and models and competitors. Personally I believe that vehicles sell themselves, I had walked out of other dealers because of the sales personnel trying to sell false promises that they could not and would not put on paper and sign. Nik, THANK YOU. It was your honesty that made this happen.

QX50 w/ Hector

by from Miami, FL |

Hector took great care of us during the entire process. We have small children, which makes simple things challenging. Hector anticipated our needs to make sure my family was comfortable (private room for my wife to nurse, let my 2 year old watch his IPad). In the end, we walked away with the vehicle we wanted at the price we were looking to spend. We will absolutely return to Warren Henry Infiniti again and recommend you do the same! Thanks for a great experience!!!!!

Excellent service and the process was fast & easy

by from Hialeah Gardens, Florida |

My sales man, Yevgen "Jack" Rosanov, was knowledgeable about the vehicle and made me feel confident that I was getting the best deal. I'm so happy with my decision and the entire experience at Warren Henry.

Great Experience

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Let me start off by saying Gionnon Goldhagen "Sales Rep" and Alain Laucirica "Finance Manager" were great to work with at Warren Henry. They allowed me to negotiate upfront on the car before even arriving at the dealer, which was such a high stress reliever to not having to deal with being pressured while at the dealer. This was the first transaction I have ever had where I have never been pressured. once we came to an agreement on the terms of the deal, I scheduled an appointment to go by and complete the transaction. When I arrived at the dealer to complete the transaction the process took only an hour. Anyone with previous experience in buying or leasing cars knows this can be hours. Ultimately, I am very satisfied with the customer service, friendliness and effiecency of Warren Henry Infiniti.

Great Experience

by from Miami, Florida |

Best Experience ever!

by from Miami FL |

I literally felt that I was in and out in no time and maybe it's just me but I felt like I was buying a Lambo with the 5 star quality service that I was receiving. My sales rep Hector S. was extremely nice.

Great Job JAck!!!

by from Miramar, FL |

My salesman, Jack was not only talented, courteous and knowledgeable. He was persistence and honest, too. I pushed it a little to see how far I could go, but he make see what a great opportunity I was letting go. A few dollars a month, might not be much, but nowadays, every little helps. I am glad, he persisted and kept on. I am very happy, I got my Q50 at Warren Henry Infiniti and Jack sold it to me. Great Job, Jack!!!!