Don Davis Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Service 877-594-4155 Service 877-594-4155

We've Got Your Perfect Match

TOP NOTCH

by from ARLINGTON, TX |

If your looking for a reliable, professional sales man look no further. Josh Stewart was amazing from start to finish!!! Josh was honest, thorough, super friendly, very knowledgeable and not only did he take the stress out if buying a vehicle, but actually made it an enjoyable experience. I would definitely recommend him to all of my family and friends. Love my 2015 Chrysler 200.

Excellent buying experience

by from arlington, tx |

I have been purchasing cars from Don Davis for the past 13 years. I've always received excellent service, I had the pleasure of working with Ernest Garza he went above and beyond. He was very polite and pleasant. We were at the dealership for awhile. He entertained my 8 year old gave her a snack and allowed her to play on his personal tablet to ensure she was entertained. He was very knowledgeable about the product and features. Thank you Ernest for a job well done.

Only Car Dealership We Will Buy From

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

We have been buying cars from this dealership since 2013. From the very beginning of having a locked engine car with no money to give and bad credit and my husband at the time with no credit they did everything to make sure we left with a vehicle. I have left a story book of a review before about this dealership, and I don't think that I can genuinely say enough about it. Tek Doko is the gentleman that is our sales personnel. Tek has been with us from the very beginning. He always checks in, calls to say happy birthday, and has genuinely become a part of our family. He did not just sell us a car! Tek is one of the most genuine sales personnel I have ever met. As a fellow sales person myself he is a part of why Don Davis is successful. I have worked with other sales people from Don Davis, and there have all been friendly, welcoming and professional, but Tek is the only one we will go and truly buy from. Please know that Don Davis's goal is to ultimately get you in what you need. Every time we have purchased a car from them it just gets easier. They know us, they know our story and Vince in the finance department is always done all he can with the banks from the tough situation the first time we walked into now when we were in a way better shape money and credit wise, and relationship with the banks we loan from. Nicole has been the lady in the fiance department for the last two cars that we bought and she is always a pleasure to work with as well. If you are looking for a genuine dealership that will do anything to get you in a car that day then go to Don Davis Chrysler Jeep and Dodge. If you are looking for a genuine person that will not treat you like another deal that puts money in his pocket then go see Tek Doko! Can't say enough about how this dealership is more than just a place you buy cars.

Great sales!

by from Fort Worth |

JOSH STEWART and CHAD WALKER have the patience of saints. I walked in with a vague idea of what I wanted, and they just seemed to read my mind from there. We quickly narrowed down the type of vehicle I needed and after several test drives, I found the perfect car for me. What's cool at this dealership is that while we started at the Chrysler dealer, the salespeople have the ability to sell from the other Don Davis sales floors, so that's how I got my Ford Escape. I was very choosy about the vehicle not being a "normal color," and they went above and beyond the call of duty to find one that I just love. I did have to wait a few days for it to arrive, but they told me that up front and it was totally worth it! Upon its arrival, they showed me all of the bells and whistles and even synced my phone for me. They gave top dollar for my trade in,and gave me a FANTASTIC price. Josh and Chad were so kind! They deserve raises!

Great services!! Great people to work with!

by from Texas |

5 star rating! We have. Gotten 2 trucks with him we always go to Ernest Garza! My brother has got a truck with him! Great guy to work with!! Ernest we set you up with what you a looking for hard not too leave without agreeing on something!! Thanks!

Honest, Attentive, Patient, and Very Professional

by from San Antonio, TX |

I would use more adjectives in the title of this review to describe our experience, but the characters were limited. We had just stepped out of the car and were immediately greeted by Chad Walker. I warned him we were tough buyers and that this was not the first dealer we visited. We walked out of several negotiations. But it was a routine maintenance visit to the Don Davis service department which convinced us to drive here, from San Antonio, TX. We briefly explained what we were looking for, our price range, and desired features. Chad immediately understood what we wanted. As we waited for Chad to retrieve the 2016 Jeep Cherokee of choice, the friendly management greeted us inside and offered refreshments. The entire process took less than three hours (mostly because of our chatty conversations). Needless to say, Don Davis was just as we suspected; our final stop. We could not be any more satisfied with this honest, attentive, patient, and very professional team of people. Aside from Chad and the Sales Management, special thanks to Nicole and Vince in Financing for making the magic numbers happen. If you read this review, don't go anywhere else.

Great Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Great customer service, timely responded with the questions asked. Good product information.

Repeat Customer

by from Arlington, Texas |

My husband and I love this dealership! We bought our first used vehicle from them in 2013 and went back to trade-in our vehicle (for personal reasons) in 2015 and 2016. Ceasar, in the financial department, was there for us each time- sold us our first one and helped us finance the other vehicles. Manager Adam has always been great about working with us to fit our needs and budget. Salesman Chris was wonderful, as was saleswoman Amairy. The last time we traded-in, I made the mistake of checking out several other dealerships before going back to Don Davis Dodge. The other dealerships can't even get close to the level of customer service offered at Don Davis Dodge in Arlington. We have moved over an hour from them now, but will always go back to them for our future vehicles!

Great service

by from Midlothian, tx |

Shaun was great, he got the car that I wanted and love. Michael was able to get the price down where I could afford the car. Would use this dealership again.

3rd Vehicle Purchased; 2nd Jeep

by from Arlington, TX |

I just purchased our third car from the Don Davis family of dealerships. This is the second jeep we have purchased in the last few months and have had a great experience each time. This dealership isn't the kind of place that comes running after you if you are needing to think on your decision. They understand buying a car is a large commitment and it takes time to make that decision. Each time I have been there Randall has been very helpful and knowledgeable of the vehicles. Both Randall and Abraham were helpful in working the right price for the vehicle. I also would like to mention Nicole in finance, as she was very helpful in getting me the best rate possible and explaining all the possible options. This dealership treats you like family and I am very satisfied with the customer service at this Don Davis dealership. I highly recommend this location and especially the folks I have worked with.