Don Davis Nissan

1320 East I-20, Arlington, TX 76018

New 888-480-5290
Used 888-671-0981
Service 877-840-8322

We've Got Your Perfect Match!

octavio is the man

by from arlington texas |

don' t like car salesmen at all octavio change my mind . was shopping for a used car, found that the versa was just as cheap as a new used car with low mileage and somehow walked out of there with a brand new top of line sentra. i am very grateful for octavio when you go to don davis buy a car from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ngozi & the Don Davis team

by from Dallas, Texas |

I was looking for a Jeep Grand Cherokee. My in-laws had bought two cars from Ngozi in the past few years & suggested I go to him. Even though Ngozi works with Don Davis Nissan he went out of his way to meet me at the Don Davis used cars & helped me negotiate on the Jeep that I wanted. I am so happy that my parents introduced me to him. Ngozi is a wonderful & VERY PATIENT salesman! I will definitely go back to him when I'm ready for my next car. Thank you for everything.

My New Car

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

This was the easiest car purchase I've ever made. My salesman, Jeff Brubaker, asked questions about my wants and needs to narrow down my selection, instead of pushing me to buy something I didn't want. I never once felt any pressure to "get me in a new car". Jeff was so professional, but also friendly and kind, through the whole process that I will go back to this dealer, and hopefully Jeff, to buy the next new car. Thanks Jeff.

Great Experience

by from Arlington, Texas |

I have done multiple deals with Don Davis and have had them do my servicing for the last few years. They are always such a pleasure to deal with. Just did a used car trade with Marvin Miller and Faraz Amdani; can't overstate how good they were to work with. I didn't want a high pressure approach, and that's not their style. Thank you, guys, for making car buying a pleasure.

Pain free purchase!

by from The Colony, TX |

This was by far the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. I think we broke a record for the amount of time the whole process took - from start to finish, we were done in about 2 hours. They nailed the deal on the first try - I got what I anticipated for my trade and I got a great price on my truck. I also have to give kudos to the length and route of the test drive. The route covered varying traffic patterns and was a good representation of the type of driving conditions here in the area. Well done, guys!

AWESOME

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I went to a different Nissan dealership the night before and I had the worst experience. I did not want to go back to a dealership at all, ever. Then I decided to try Dan Davis in Arlington. I had the best experience with Jeff, he answered all my questions and was so nice to me. He never gave me a bogus answer, he was always straight with me and told me what I wanted to know. I will always come back here from now on.

An overall great car buying experience

by from Arlington, Texas |

I just recently bought a Nissan Versa at Don Davis. It was the best car buying experience that I ever had. Ngozi is a great person, great salesperson, and very knowledgable. Also the finance manager was great as well. I will recommend Don Davis to my family and friends as a great place to purchase a vehicle. Thank you Ngozi and Don Davis. Rachel Kimball

Great service and sales

by from Mansfield TX |

I bought a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder, Devonne Hart was my salesperson he was amazing he listened to my needs and wants and showed me the right vehicle for my needs. He was the nicest person I have meet at any dealership a very respectful, trustworthy person. I would defiantly refer him to anybody looking to buy a vehicle. He still keeps in contact with me to make sure I am happy with my purchase and has gone out of his way to help me when I needed it. Thank you Devonne.

Outstanding

by from Arlington, Tx |

Outstanding and Just right on time in helping people in need. Great People.

Thanks Everyone

by from arlington, texas |

I just bought my new Nissan Sentra a few days ago and I can honestly say I will be back to this dealership the next time my family, friends, or I need a new vehicle. The customer service was excellent I highly recommend James Atkinson he waited with me for over 8 hours on getting the right car for me and never complained. Everyone there was interested in my needs and not one time did I feel like anyone there was worried about themselves and what benefited them. Thanks guys I?m truly grateful.