Don Davis Nissan

1320 East I-20, Arlington, TX 76018

New 888-480-5290
Used 888-671-0981
Service 877-840-8322

We've Got Your Perfect Match!

Great service

by from arlington,tx |

I went to Don Davis Nissan to buy a new car and the service is great. I was greeted by Octavio and my experience with him is great. He was very patient with me the whole time and found me a great deal on a car.

Marvelous Marvin, and friendly folks at Don Davis

by from Richland Hills, TX |

I had met Marvin a few years ago, so when I was ready to start looking for a car I knew who to contact. I was originally approved for financing through Capital One, so told Marvin what I could spend vs what I wanted. We scheduled an appointment for Saturday morning. When we arrived Marvin already had some cars picked out based on what I had told him. We chatted for a minute and decided to start out looking at the new cars. I fell in love with a 2014 Nissan Versa Note hatchback in electric blue. It was a little more than I was wanting to spend. He asked to see if I wanted to get financed through Nissan, well I'm glad I listened got the vehicle I wanted for much better terms. It is very apparent that Marvin wants to do what's right for the customer. Javier in finance went to bat to make sure I ended up with the best terms possible. I would definitely recommend Don Davis Nissan to all of my friends and family, it was worth the drive. Both Marvin and Javier are assets to Don Davis Nissan.

Unfortunate Waste of Time

by from Granbury, Tx |

We are very disappointed with our experience today with Don Davis Nissan. After shopping online and finding a vehicle to go look at I called to see if it was available. I was told it was and set up an appointment for 2hours later with a salesperson I had previously worked with. Upon arrival, we were told that our salesperson was unavailable and we would be helped by someone else. That was ok, however we were then told that the vehicle was not there and that it had been sold over the weekend. A manager was apologetic but to add insult to the situation he was quick to say that he had 2 other similar vehicles available but obviously for a much greater price. It is very disheartening to feel like you were taken advantage of. We live 60 miles from the dealership and only had this day off work.

Outstanding car buying experience!

by from Mansfield, Texas |

Outstanding car buying experience! I am 62 years old and spent over 21 years in the Marine Corps. I have purchased vehicles and homes throughout the US and even in some foreign countries. However the BEST experience is when I went to Don Davis - Nissan and met with Jeff Brubaker. In fact I have purchased my last four vehicles there and the past three was with Jeff! He has passed the "Marine" test - Whatever you do, BE THE BEST! He makes me feel like I am dealing with family! It is never a back-and-forth with the manager, but here is the car I want, what is the price? A one-time transaction. Then I get the pleasure of meeting Jesse Lacy for the paperwork or signature endurance test. Actually I would gladly sign 200 more copies just to spend the time with him! My wife and I will always return to Don Davis - Nissan for our vehicle needs because of JEFF BRUBAKER and JESSE LACY!! Thank you again Jeff and Jesse, Ed & Lee Freeman Mansfield

Excellent Car Buying Experience and Great Price

by from Irving, TX |

Excellent Service! Went to the dealership Wednesday night, had spoken to one of the sales reps through email due to my crazy works hours 10-12hr shifts. Had everything discussed price TT&L the whole works. So went in that following night test drove, got my trade in appraised and was out the door before no time. Wonderful car buying experience, no hassle what so ever and Luis Mascorro was very helpful and knew every detail about the car that i was going to purchase. He made that experience even better. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a to purchase a vehicle, sending over one of my friends as well.

J. Brubaker

by from Dallas Texas |

J. Brubaker I just wanted to thank Jeff for going above and beyond to find my perfect vehicle at the right price. He has now sold three vehicles to my family and we have all been very pleased with the service and dedication at Don Davis. I would recommend Jeff to anyone I know that is in the market for a new or used car. Thank you so much for your hard work! Jennifer

Great Experience!!

by from Arlington, TX |

Today I purchased my first car, and it was an excellent experience! I was treated nicely, and I was not rushed to find the perfect vehicle. So glad I went to Don Davis Nissan!

Hardworking & Friendly!

by from Southlake, TX |

I literally went to 5 Nissans to talk serious about buying a car, I'm quite the businesswoman, I refused to get anything but the best price. I had a preconceived notion on how car dealers & car salesmen work and for the most part, each car dealer I went to fulfilled that awful notion I had in my head- pushy, trying to sell you something you don't want, & over pricing the cars. I had been going through a long process of finding the right car, while not budging on the price that I had set in my mind. When I walked into this particular Nissan, I was with my brother who was in a hurry & Nabin was so accommodating. He was literally running back & forth trying to get information to me quickly. We ended up having to leave because my brother got impatient. My husband & I came back the next day & I immediately requested Nabin because he had already proved himself to be not only accommodating but one of the hardest workers for me at any of the dealerships that I went to. He was beyond friendly & knew the in's & out's of the car. I didn't feel like I was talking to a car salesman, I felt like I was talking with a friend who wanted my best interest as well. Since I bought the car from Nabin, he has called me to make sure I am still satisfied & he has sent me his business card in the mail & continued staying in contact with me. It was definitely not a situation where once he had the sale, & got his end of the deal covered, he left me high & dry- quite the opposite!!! I was very impressed with him & in the future will always request this sweet, hardworking new friend of mine.

My experience at Don Davis Nissan Arlington Texas

by from Mansfield, TX |

I just purchased my third vehicle from Don Davis Nissan in Arlington and have nothing but great praises for the dealership and its employees. They really go the extra mile in order to accommodate your expectations in purchasing a new vehicle. William Gomes, the salesperson I worked with, was very pleasant to deal with. He did a great job finding the vehicle I wanted in a reasonable amount of time and delivered it as promised! Great job! I highly recommend the Don Davis Nissan Group in Arlington when searching for a new or used vehicle.

Raving Fan

by from Arlington, TX |

Raving Fan I am truly a ?Raving Fan?, the customer service was simply awesome my salesman David Yeager truly went above and beyond. I have purchased vehicles from other dealership, but have always felt pressured or made to feel that I had to settle for what I could get. David made me feel like he really was concerned about me and what I wanted not simply trying to get a deal, but to assure that the vehicle I purchased I would be happy with. I appreciate him for that and have already recommended several people to him. Thanks Mr. Yeager for a job well done.