Brooklyn Mitsubishi

Brooklyn Mitsubishi

5910 Church Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11203

New 855-602-7035
Used 888-644-2721

Home of the Guaranteed Approval.

Approved

by from Staten Island, NY |

I was shopping for a car i have decent credit and had a good down payment. I saw Kings Auto show and decide to check them out, i was planning to go to other places but Kings was the place for me after spending a couple hours there talking and working out a deal. my salesman was accommodating he even bought me lunch the finance manager did his job crunch the numbers and i was happy with what i was getting. so if you're in need of car see these guys funny, related, and just overall good guys.

Typical unscrupulous car dealer. Buyer beware.

by from Nassau, NY |

The salesman was nice enough. Sat down with the finance manager who immediately offered an insulting trade in offer $3000 below what I in fact got from my next dealership visit. They claimed to not be able to get me financed even with 4k cash and a car in excellent condition for trade in. I did my homework and knew what the value range was for my trade in. My very next dealership sold me the exact same model car, negotiated up my trade in value and even got me a 5.99% financing with a modest credit score. Brooklyn Mitsubishi doesn't deserve your business, spend your time and money somewhere that will treat you much better.

Brooklyn Mitsubishi responded to this review

September 1, 2014

Hello my name is Theo the customer relations manager and Brooklyn Mitsubishi. Please call me at 718-878-4996 or email me direct at theo@brooklynmitsubishi.com. I would love to know who you spoke to because the story just doesn't add up to me. Aside from the trade, I find it hard to believe WE could not get you approved with 4k cash and a trade. There has NEVER been a customer we could not get approved with that much money down. If such a scenario did happen I definitely would like to know who was assigned to assist you. I look forward to hearing from you.

They were very helpful

by from Brooklyn, Ny |

They were very helpful they made me feel very comfortable no pressure gave me my space but came quick when I needed. My experience was great! I will tell everyone I know to come here.

Real Clean and Freindly Dealership

by from Bayside,NY |

I didn't know what to expect from a Brooklyn Dealership being from Queens but when I went there I was amazed , they greeted me with a smile and took my terrible credit and got me a great payment (which is what I was worried about). Thanks Steve Savvas I'll see you next time

Great people, great price Very happy & will refer

by from Trenton, NJ |

Found my jaguar online and called Theo who was very helpful cause I live in nj I didnt want to waste my time. Very happy.

GREAT...NICE STAFF AND GREAT SALES REP

by from brooklyn ny |

I wasn't sure a bout the service at kings auto show.. I have bad credit .. they helped me real welll... Thanks to the sales person .he did every thing possible to get me in the altima I wanted... And the managers were very understanding and helful Thank you kings auto ( CHRIS PRADO , PETER THE FINANCE GUY AND MOHAMED THE SALES ReP I WILL RECOMMEND FAMILY AND FRIENDS

They do not give you a second key

by from brooklyn, ny |

Before you purchase make sure you get your second key. I have been asking for the second key from the day I purchased. They stated they will get me one. A month and two weeks later same story being transferred from one person to another. I will not recommend anyone to go there all they want is your money.

Brooklyn Mitsubishi responded to this review

January 13, 2014

Hello my name is Theo and I am the new Customer Service Manager. Please give me a call at 718-345-1600 so I can better assist you with obtaining a second key. The last thing we want is an unhappy customer.

Amazing

by from Manhattan |

After visiting a few used car dealerships in Brooklyn, I was amazed with the customer service from Kings Auto Show. My salesmen, Henry has been very patient when I couldn't decide on the color on the Infinti that i wanted. He wasn't pushy like the other dealers on the Island. The show room is amazing!!! I advise everyone to visit Kings Auto Show

Finally got my car

by from queens, NY |

So I just graduated from college and to admit i am one of those kids that left school with massive amounts of debt and horrible credit, so i shopped around from dealer to dealer trying to get a car nothing super expensive and not a lemon either but everywhere i went i would either get denied or as they say the dealership would try to beat me over the head with huge cost cause of my credit. Finally i ran across Kings Auto Show in Brooklyn so i explained to them my situation they helped me out and were able to get me a Nissan Altima which i love and now am driving everywhere.

High Pressure and DO NOT KEEP PROMISES

by from New York, NY |

Bought used car from them. The car was messed up they KNEW & promised to fix the problems but never did. The sales man is NEVER there when i called, either is the manager they disappeared. I gave up and spent my own money to fix any outstanding issue with the car. I wouldn't buy from them again.

I purchased a 2009 Mercedes SL550

by from Chesterfied NJ |

WE purchased a 2009 Mercedes SL550 from KingsAuto Show and was pleasantly surprised how well our salesman Nick took control our our purchase process.He went beyond what a salesman would do this Guy even went out and waxed the car along with another employee.Everyone was pleasant and our saleman Nick even got us two new front because one tire was flat and my wife was concerned about driving home with that tire.This car only had 12200 miles on it and He replaced those tires.I'm very pleased with the way my deal went.Also they gave me agood trade in value for my trade