Steve White Motors

3470 US Highway 70 SE, Newton, NC 28658

New 888-428-2557
Used 888-552-7030
Service 877-878-2494

The entire staff at Steve White Motors looks forward to serving you!

EXCELLENCE Experience

by from Boone NC |

EXCELLENT Experience! My husband and I went to several dealerships when looking for our new vehicles. Because we were Both wanting new Jeeps it was Double Important to get the Best deal with the Best Customer Service... After visiting 3 dealerships all over NC (one being in our home town) we went an hour away to visit Steve White. Needless to say, after visiting Steve White Motors, there was No Other dealership that compared! The professionalism of James West was OUTSTANDING! The offer that was given us was Unmatched! Before I visited Steve White, I had become discouraged with shopping for a new vehicle. I am in sales as well, and I cannot write enough good things to tell you about the professionalism and honesty of these guys at Steve White. This dealership and James are Very Hard to find in the car industry. I Applaud James, Mike, Chris and Mike. There are OUTSTANDING! My husband and I both Love our new Jeeps and plan on visiting James again in the future. I normally do not make comments in the media, but this was very important for me to tell people about this experience!

Most knowldegeable and easy to deal with

by from Summerfield, NC |

My experience at Steve White Motors was with Jerry Sherrill, Salesperson and Bush Kenerson, Sales Manager. Both men were very helpful and extremely knowledgeable of the the car I wanted to purchase. This made us buying this vehicle very easy. After my wife and I purchased the car Jerry Sherrill gave us the best tutorial in the use of our new car that either my wife ever had. Jerry showed us how to access and use all the features of our new car in a way that no other sales person had done for us in the past. Both my wife and I would highly recommend asking for Jerry Sherrill if you are interested in buying a Chrysler product in North Carolina, the trip to their location will be well worth it.

So HAPPY!!! Again

by from Pawleys Island, SC |

I needed a reliable used car for my nephew in the Navy quickly. I called Tim and he was on it right away. He had photos, details and even test drove the cars. I bought it without actually seeing the car. This is the second time I bought a care without seeing it from Steve White Motors and again I am extremely happy with the car, the flexibility and the customer service. Tim even called after purchase to make sure that the car ran okay on the trip back to the Navy base. I intend to buy cars from them for a long, long time.

Horrible customer service!

by from Clover, SC |

Avoid this place. They're all friendly until they get your money. After that you're just as good as a begger. I needed a replacement car after mine died and didn't have the funds or time to get just anything. The car I found at Steve White was decent enough but then came the problems. It's been years since I've bought a car so when I bought my car I specifically asked the salesman if there were any taxes or fees I needed to pay in order to get my tag transferred. He said "no". Just wait month and I'll get my new tag. So here I am 5 days from my 30 day plate expiring and I get a call from Steve White Motors asking me if I can bring a property tax receipt so they can order my new tag. I said "that was already supposed to be taken care of. Why are you just now telling me this?" So this woman asks if I can pay the property tax and I said "no, I haven't budgeted for this. I don't have the money right now." Then she asks if I have a tag I can transfer and I said "no, the insurance company had me turn it into the DMV within 5 days to turn in the old tag or else be fined. Already done it. Besides, I asked if you could transfer when I bought the thing." I told her this is they're screw up and don't dare lay anything on me. She told me she'd call back when she figured something out. Never did. So I had to drive all the way back up to Newton to get this mess straightened out. There I was asked what the problem was by 2 different salesman. Both told me it was my problem. I asked "how is it my problem when I flat out asked and you not only gave me the wrong answer but waited an entire month before bringing it to my attention? Now I'm stuck with no vehicle until I can get my tag." I asked if I could at least get a new 30 day tag and they both laughed at me and walked away. Laughed at me! Then I had another salesman tell me to leave the store because he was told I was yelling. I told him "I'm waiting to get this issue resolved and that if I was yelling you would have heard me being in the next room and no one would've had to tell you about it. I've got people laughing at me out here, acting like its my fault you gave me the wrong answer." As he was trying to escort me out the door I told him I'm not leaving and asked him to go ahead and call the cops and I'd explain everything to them. He refused. He eventually told me he was going pay the tax and fed ex my plate tomorrow, most likely to make me go away. I didn't want him to pay the tax. I wanted a correct answer to my questions at the start. I wanted them to bring any issues to my attention before my tag ran out and left me without transportation. And I certainly didn't want to stand there and be laughed at by crooked car salesman.

The best dealer anywhere

by from Toledo |

I bought my car site unseen, out of state. Crossfire SRT. That's scarey. Arrived in better then expected condition. Fed X'd all documents. These guys are the best. No B.S. No hidden anything. Great experience.

Fantastic Internet Buying Experience

by from North Augusta, SC |

I purchased a used vehicle from Steve White Motors via the Internet through Cars.com from out of state. The experience I had was fantastic! Steve White Motors gets my Thumbs Up! All the information posted on the web was accurate and there was no hidden agenda. Great job Steve White Motors!

Fast efficient and friendly

by from Huntersville NC |

I am driving my newly purchased preowned Pathfinder today --- I found the dealership online last Wednesday, found the vehicle of choice, emailed them and had a response within an hour. Everything from trading my existing vehicle, negotiating the best rate with my bank to the delivery of the new one at my place of business was exemplary. And to top it off Rodney Hall called me to let me know he mailed my dogs leash and some papers I had mistaking my left in the car . I highly recommend this dealership --- and so far LOVE my new car!

PERFECT! This is simply the best dealer period!

by from Murrells Inlet, SC |

I purchased a new truck from Steve White Motors last year and words cannot describe how pleasant of an experience was, but let me try... I am located on the coast of SC about 150 miles from this dealership. I was looking for a truck with specific equipment that I was not able to find local. Steve White Motors was happy to located the perfect truck for me a few states away. Told me as a business owner I qualified for some additional discounts ( ask if you own a business). I could not believe that they sent a flat bed truck with a professional driver to pick my truck up in TN, took it back to the dealership, installed my Mopar dual exhaust, bed liner and then delivered it to my driveway! They unloaded my new truck and I signed the papers on my kitchen table, loaded up my trade and the deal was done in about 30 min! Now that is the stress free way to buy a car! I must say I was impressed! I called my local dealer to see if they could do anything to match the deal but they were unable to come close. Steve White also has a huge online parts store with the best prices I found in the country! I had them install some nice extras before brining me my truck. What a wonderful, ethical, hard working dealership! I am impressed! Steve White Earned My Business! Thank You!

Best Dealership in the United States, Hands down!!

by from Mooresville, NC |

This is hands down the best Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealer in the United States! I myself have purchased three new vehicles from them and not once has the experience been negative. The sales rep, Rick Poteat really went out of his way to ensure that I was in the vehicle I wanted, and not one he needed to move off the lot. I never once did I feel pressured to purchase a vehicle from them and it was a very slow paced thoroughly explained process to ensure that I understood everything about the vehicle I was getting. Rick sat down with me and showed me the numbers starting from the top and explained line by line how the numbers played and what it was going to take to get to the payment I wanted. Every single time he and his team were able to get me a payment BETTER than what I wanted and what we had originally discussed. After working with Rick I transitioned to the finance department and was privileged enough to work with Lisa. Lisa went above and beyond in the explanation of what I was signing. At no point did I feel like I was signing something that was to solely benefit the dealership. All questions I had she was able to answer. It was truly a painless and quick process signing the paperwork for my new vehicle!! When I was finished with the finance department I met with Rick for the final inspection of the vehicle and he answered any final questions that I had about the vehicle. I live a good hour from Steve White?s Dealership and work in the Northern Mecklenburg County area with a big Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Dealership in my town and I have to say, the level of professional at Steve White?s is by far superior to ANY Dealership I have ever been in. I have gone into the other dealership and felt like I was completely disrespected by the sales team and not taken seriously. Not at Steve White?s? I felt like I was at home there and felt like I belonged and was welcomed by Rick and Lisa. I don?t care if I ever get relocated for work, I will drive across the country to Steve White?s dealership again just because of the level of service. There is no other dealership that can compare. Within the last 4 years my family have I have purchased 4 vehicles from them (Challenger, Charger, Ram 1500, 300 C) and will continue to buy solely from this dealership until the dealership shuts down entirely.

Excellent Everything!

by from Asheville, NC |

I found Steve White Motors on Ebay. I had been pricing the 2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for several weeks. I called and spoke with Shawn Webster. I told him exactly what I wanted. I think he was a little hesitant to put much work into a vehicle search at first....not knowing how serious I was. After I called a few times, with questions and different "wants", he was on it! We went back and forth with a few finds that didn't match what I was looking for, but finally he found it. They had to go pick it up, but if I remember correctly, they had it the very next day. I wasn't able to pick it up until the following day, so I had them add a chrome gas tank cover. It looked AWESOME!!! I got there and it was EXACTLY what I wanted! I've only had it a few months and I'm already pushing 9,000 miles! So far, I'm still in love with my Wrangler! Two thumbs up to Steve White Motors and Shawn Webster for being a great dealership to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Great Experience

by from Hickory, NC |

I had a great experience purchasing my car at Steve White Motors. They were friendly and helpful. Steve found the type of car I was looking for. I'm happy with my purchase.