Jaguar Land Rover Aston Martin Newport Beach

Used 888-427-3220
Service 877-622-1023

2009 JAGUAR XF SUPERCHARGED

by from LOS ANGELES ,CALIFORNIA |

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE SO NICE AND FRIENDLY AND NO HASSLE IN THE BUYING PROCESS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM AND THEY ALSO HAVE MULTIPLE LENDERS TO HELP WITH YOUR CREDIT NEEDS GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOUR VISIT BE AS PLEASANT AS MINES!!!!

A++ Service

by from Orange County, CA |

My experience at Jaguar Newport Beach was exceptional! My salesperson, Nina, was the best. She found the exact car I was looking for (I had been looking for almost a year). The entire process seemed effortless. The finance manager, Kelly, was also fantastic. Very professional and friendly! I would definitely recommend.

Disappointed

by from Perris, CA |

Went in to test drive a used Land Rover LR2. I walked around the dealership for approximately 20 minutes and was never even acknowledged. Granted, they seemed pretty busy, but a simple "hello" would have gone a long ways. Instead, the sales people walked by and looked directly at me, then continued on the their way as if I didn't matter despite numerous attempts to get someone's attention. This was rather disappointing considering the level of customer service one should expect from Jaguar / Land Rover. Would not buy from this dealer.

Test drive appointment FAIL

by from Newport Beach, CA |

I was ready to purchase my third Land Rover. I made an appointment with a sales rep to meet him at noon. I arrived on time and waited 20 minutes and he never showed. The next day I received an email from another salesperson asking if I was still interested in the car. I replied to the email to explain my experience and then never heard from them again. They did not even reach out to apologize for missing my appointment or ask if there was anything they could do to earn my business. Instead, I purchased a Range Rover from another dealership however it would have been nice to keep the business local as I live in Newport Beach.

WORST PLACE EVER!!!

by from Newport Beach, CA |

"Problem #1: Jaguar sent me an invite to test drive a new car, have the associate write the code on your "pass" and get a $100 gift card. Having just been in an accident, my current Jaguar was totaled and I was in the market to buy a new one. I should be looked at like a great sale, right?! No. The associate wouldn't even let me drive the car, but instead just wrote the code, then told me when I had cash in hand so I knew how much money I had to spend after the settlement. WOW. Problem #2: I gave Jaguar another shot after they invited me to another event-- now with my replacement Jaguar NOT purchased at this location, the invite said to register for the event and upon my arrival a $40 gift card and special VIP gift will be waiting for me. When I got there I had several associated walk past me and not say a word. I did figure 8's inside the showroom going back and forth from the Aston Martin showroom to Jaguar's -- I even started to take pictures with my phone to get someones attention...nothing. When I finally got assistance I had heard everyone's story that was there-- they didn't even drive a Jaguar, yet the only person that actually owned 2 Jaguars was totally ignored. Expecting my reserved gift card and gift so I could get out of there and stop wasting my precious time, turns out they ran out of my reserved gift card and VIP gift. I got a rain check instead. The event was a month ago and I have yet to hear from the associates informing me my rain check items are in and ready for pick up. These people are 100% ridiculous

Stay Away! Stay Away! Stay Away1

by from Newport Beach California |

My wife and I were in the market for a BMW 545 for several months. We were waiting for the right vehicle, with a well documented history, at the right price, and most importantly from a reputable dealership that performed thorough inspections of their vehicles. When we came across, what we thought, was the perfect car we came in and test drove it. The sales person was friendly, and knowledgeable. We didn't rush into the purchase. We went in three weeks later to purchase the car. We were pleased with the whole buying process. Literally two weeks after the purchase we noticed the vehicle was leaking engine oil. The sales person advised us to take it in, and it would be taken care of. After speaking to their service department, it was revealed that the the leaks were detected during the multi-point inspection, and not repaired. The vehicle was sold with oil leaking from two places, and they wanted to charge us for the repair. We tried to go up the chain of command, but got nowhere. The GMs did not bother to return our calls. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY from this dealership.

Jaguar Land Rover Aston Martin Newport Beach responded to this review

November 12, 2013

Hello We thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and we are sorry to see you had a poor experience. As you did buy the car "as is" we would like to talk to you more about this and see what we can do to help out the situation. If you could please contact the general manager Scott Paul at (949) 640-6445 to talk to him more about this. Thanks Courtney Hamchuk Customer Service

Questionable Inspection on Aston Martin Vantage

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Bought a 2009 Aston Martin Vantage. Gary was great but was told car was thoroughly inspected. Vehicle has small scratches on hood and right fender. It had about 11,000 miles at time of purchase. Approximately 1000 miles later car was hard to start. Phoenix dealer said clutch was bad - a $5000 repair. Have reason to question the inspection. Called their service manager but no satisfaction. Would not go back to this service center.

Complete waste of time

by from Indian Wells, CA |

I called on a Thursday morning inquiring about an XF Jaguar for sale. Just wanted to confirm that the car was available and had several questions which were answered. Price was fair and I took my checkbook. After leaving work early, I made the trek to Newport Beach, which is a 120 mile drive, each way. I brought my girlfriend so I could drive the Jaguar back home. After a quick test drive, I was ready to purchase the vehicle for the asking price when the saleperson told me that the certification had been removed. I could not have addressed this issue any clearer when I spoke with the salesperson earlier in the morning. This dealership fundamentally changed specifications of a deal on a car that was clearly listed on their website and verbally confirmed by phone earlier in the day. Needless to say, I was extremely annoyed at having wasted half of my day driving quite a distance to be told that "sorry, we made a mistake." Talk about your classic bait and switch. I hope this review prevents anyone else from wasting time and money with this classless dealership.

2008 Mercedes SLK

by from Newport Beach, CA |

The test drive process, dealing with the salesman, and completing the sale with finance were all very professional and efficient. The last time I bought a car (somewhere else), I spent over 5 hours at the dealership. That was neither professional nor efficient.