Sun Buick GMC Inc.

New 866-698-0573
Used 866-692-1945
Service 866-698-0998

www.sunautogroup.com

Treat me like a valued customer

by from Massapequa, New York |

This is my 6th car with Sun. This time I got a Terrain for my daughter and our salesman Dann Giordano took the time to make my daughter comfortable with all the functions on the car. Also, Bob in service is always available to answer my questions and make sure my vehicles are working great.

Enjoyable Experience

by from Wantagh, NY |

Darnell and Mitch were great guys. They were patient, professional and an overall pleasure to work with. Darnell went above and beyond my expectations. This was probably the smoothest and most painless lease experience in my life.

Good-natured salesman

by from Wantagh, NY |

Dave was great in helping us with the lease agreement. Ultimately, the process could have moved a little faster, but still a great outcome.

Great Deal on an Acadia

by from Wantagh, NY |

Our experience with Dave, Darnell and Ali was "No Pressure, No Surprises" and they got my monthly payment where I wanted it to be.

Good service.

by from Lynbrook,NY |

We felt with both Dan and Dave. After a great start with dan we booked an appointment to come in and test drive an enclave and Acadia. We showed up on time for our 10 am appointment on a Saturday morning and waited for 30 minutes for dan to finish with anothe customer. At the 35min mark another sales person who treated us (sorry forgot his name, excellent gentleman with a white beard) offered to take us o ln the test drive for the enclave. After which we were decided it was the car for us. We then waited another 45 minutes until Kevin the manager offered to place us with dave since dan was still busy. Dave was excellent to deal with in person. We got through the process and although it took another hour we left with a deal we were happy with. Dave left something to be desired with his communication over the next few days. I emailed him on a Wednesday to confirm our Thursday appointment. And still hadn't heard from him by 3 on Thursday. I called he dealership and spoke to dave who told me that we were still on for out 7. I asked that he confirm the final amount via email which he did. However he failed to include who the check needed to be made out to in his email. I then called the dealership and spoke to a sales person who informed me the plating. I suggested to dave that he add his contact info to his email in a note thanking him the following day and he responded that he had (it also said who to make payment out to in his email signature as well now). All in all we did have a pleasant experience but I would have wished that te process flowed a bit tighter. We will recommend you going forward but I hope that you step it up. Thank you.

great dealership experience

by from wantagh new york |

Victor did a great job working with us and getting the car we wanted. He explained everything in detail and patiently answered all our questions .Kevin did a great job make us feel comfortable and helping us get the deal we could afford. we were very pleased with everyone at the dealership.

The whole experience!

by from Queens, NY |

Everyone was so easy to work with. It must come from the top because it's a very pleasant place to be and it shows on the faces of the people that work there. It was great to work with Victor. He was so thorough when explaining the car to me and my husband. I love my car and a lot of it had to do with the expereice of buying it!!

New Car

by from Old Bethpage, NY |

I felt that all the sales reps that worked with me to complete this transaction were incredibly helpful. From the sales manager down, everyone treated my family with the utmost appreciation and gratitude for our continued business.

2015 Yukon Service Visit

by from Islip Terrace, NY |

Great Service Dept, you guys had my truck in & out in a flash for my oil change & tire rotation. and thank you for wiping down the interior. Joe Marino

Great Service

by from Wantagh, NY |

Darnell made the whole experience very easy. I told him that I wanted a fair deal and did not want to go back and forth and he honored my wishes.