Cook Volkswagen

2110 Belair Rd, Fallston, MD 21047

New 866-455-7660
Used 866-576-3642
Service 877-289-1963

Please contact our Internet Sales Department.

BOUGHT NEW INSTEAD OF USED

by from WHITEFORD MD |

WAS SHOPPING FOR A USED CAR FOR MY SON...LOOKING FOR A PAYMENT UNDER 250 CHAD IN NEW CARS MADE ME AWARE OF SOM GREAT LEASING SPECIALS. DROVE OFF THE SAME DAY IN A NEW 2014 JETTA. VERY NICE PEOPLE VERY FAST DELIVERY THANKS CHAD

Exceptional Service

by from Forest HIll, Maryland |

I cant say anything bad about my experience. Christina Webster is an outstanding salesperson. Everything was explained and Im feeling like I got a deal.

Great Customer Service!

by from Baltimore, MD |

I was able to go in and pick and drive a car off the lot in the same day. Salesman, Andre was very helpful and came to pick me up to get the car. He was very efficient and helpful. I would definitely recommend visiting this dealer and ask for Andre!

Joe Messenger is THE man!

by from Abingdon, MD |

Overall not a bad purchase. Car salesmen need to learn from a new to the role guy such as Joe Messenger! Let the customer talk and ask the questions, don't be pushy, be accommodating. Can't say the same for the rest of the new sales team thinking they could steal his chance at a sale. I shouldn't have to tell them over and over who I wanted to work with. Terms and conditions of the sale were fine. They waited to the last second to prep the car which had me annoyed. most of my experience with Cook is the service dept. which has been stellar.

Used Car

by from Belcamp, MD |

Thank you Christina Webster for all your hard work and showing me all the car. You did a wonderful job finding a car the was best for me in payment and everything. YOU ROCK!

Great Dealership

by from Camp Springs |

I got my Dodge Challenger from these guys, Wayne was my saleman. First Wayne was very cool and was not pushy. Second was very knowledgable in regards to the car I purchased as he went thru a few key things with me. He even chated my mom up and gave her some good info for her future car purchase! The people at the dealership was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable. If you looking for good service visit these guys!

Christina Webster in used cars

by from Belcamp, MD |

Christina Webster and her team made it possible for my daughter to buy her first car. Everything went smoothly, from looking at the car to all the paperwork. I have never been in and out of dealership that fast. They were just nice and pleasant to work with. I would suggest checking her and her team out at Cook Volkswagen. THEY ROCK!!!!

2005 Audi A4

by from Pasadena, MD |

When looking for a used car, I was in contact with Joe Messenger in used cars for about a week. He keep me updated on the availability of the car. Upon arrival he had the car cleaned up, fueled, and ready for a test drive. We went for an extended drive (almost 30 min). They were very willing to negotiated price, so I feel that I got a great deal. The entire sales team that I dealt with was great. I highly recommend talking with Joe if your in the marked for a quality used car. I couldn't be happier with my now 2005 Audi A4

Update on betrayed

by from Baltimore MD |

I am happy to say that through the hard work of Mr Don Burkes that we was able to discuss and come to an agreement on my situation... He was determined to make me a happy customer... Thank You Mr Burkes for making things right... My salesman Wayne in used cars was wonderful if you are looking to buy a used car see Wayne... What i would suggest to anyone that is buying at any dealership make sure you understand all your numbers and ask questions before signing... ThankYou Mr Burkes and Mr Wayne.

Excellent Service

by from Baltimore, MD |

I just purchased a car from Cook Volkswagen on 3/17/2014 and I must say it was the easiest and fastest process that I've ever had when buying a car. The customer service from my salesman, Andre Roden, was outstanding! He did not push me or rush me into buying a car. He cared that I was satisfied, happy, and had all of my needs met! I highly recommend this dealership and the salesman who sold my car to me! Thank you Andre Roden and the Cook Volkswagen family!!!!