Cook Volkswagen

2110 Belair Rd, Fallston, MD 21047

New 866-455-7660
Used 866-576-3642
Service 877-289-1963

Please contact our Internet Sales Department.

Wonderful Salesperson

by from Aberdeen, Maryland |

Christina Webster is excellent at trying to meet the customers needs. I purchased a vehicle from Cooks in June. Christina Webster was my initial contact with Cooks. When I went there to actually purchase the vehicle, she was out but she had taken quite some time prior to assist me in my decision. I may be looking for another vehicle within the next few months & I plan to make a "B" line right back there to select it. I certainly would not have purchased it without her time & attention to my needs. I can't wait to come to select my truck in 2015!

Exactly what I wanted

by from Baltimore, MD |

Haven't had a chance for the repairs yet but im sure they will be excellent! Mike was outstanding along with the team he worked with to help me get the car I wanted!

Execellence Cook Volkswagen Wayne Mekinski Sales E

by from Baltimore, Maryland |

"Lost and Found Box" That's me. Stacie Leigh' Weber, the last ticket you find on the ground wondering who's it is. About 2 years ago, I lost my identity to someone with no heart for someone's life. I didn't hardly know this person, persons. They tried real hard to know me. Used me then change my name to nothing. It's unbelievable what someone will do to cover their own Karma, mistakes. It's been quite a messy clean up. Enter Wayne Mekinski, Cooks Volkswagen Sales Executive, I would like to give the utmost accolades to this guy. Remember his name you don't come across allot of people like him. Cook Volkswagen Sales Executive, Wayne Mekinski Here's what Wayne Mekinski, did for the "female" in the lost and found box. I walked in to Cooks Volkswagen used car lot with a big book in hand. Sat down at Wayne s desk and asked for help. I don?t ask for help I give help. I told Wayne how my identity was stolen. Showed Wayne as much as I could to prove it was. Wayne took me under his wing and gave me a look that I hadn't seen from anyone in a long time "Serenity". I kept going laid the truth out finally. I said that's not all, you wont be able to help me; because of this theft my credit is below poor. The person, persons, who did this wanted it that way so I couldn't get a car, a place to live, keep the career. I'll the things in life you work so hard to receive, keep, lost me. I told Wayne at one time my credit was 8 and I also have a car on my credit report that has a blown engine! Lastly, I am the chick in the lost and found box think you really can help me? Wayne said I have been in this business as soon as I was born. I said okay please fix me. Wayne did just that. Wayne is a ?Superior? person, sales person, why he listened. Wayne made the time. Wayne took the time. Three key plays in sales. Like the game of football tis the season for this analogy, every player needs to know the game plan to win no matter how bad the day, the weather, the attitudes, own it and you will win the game. Wayne did just that. I now own a Volkswagen Jetta with just the basics that?s all I needed. Prettiest thing about it I got the opportunity to meet Wayne Mekinski to say thank you for being you. Truly, Stacie Leigh' Weber , lost and found, last ticket

Great Experience

by from Nottingham Maryland |

Wayne Mekinski was wonderful. He was able to get me in the car that I wanted and for the price I needed. He was personable yet professional. Wayne helped remove all my items from my old car and put them in the new car. Now that is great customer service!. The vehicle needs to be detailed and has one minor scratch on the wheel rim. He set me up for a follow up appointment to have that all taken care of this week. I am very pleased with the deal and the service that I received from Wayne.

Someone Understands

by from baltimore,md |

For the last few weeks I have visited 6 other dealers and couldn't get what I was looking for ,so I gave Cook Vw a shot.The salesman that I worked with his name was Mike Hamilton. Mr. Hamilton took ten minutes and listened to me on exactly what I was looking to accomplish. After all, I was able to buy a car from him at $980.00 below the nada price guide.All the other dealers were about 1000 to 1500 above the nada value.Based on my research and him listening I was able to get exactly what I wanted. Thank YOU, Carol

great service!!!

by from perryville, md |

my sales associate Tiffany was excellent. she made sure i got what i wanted in my vehicle. also she made sure i was leaving the dealership with the vehicle i wanted.

Appreciate Mike and the team at Cook Volkswagen

by from Fort Meade, MD |

Mike was great. He's a very personable guy and helped make a stressful process go extremely smoothly. The car we purchased was a fantastic price, which we appreciate from this dealership. My only complaint was not reading the fine print on the website about the extra costs involved with the purchase (reconditioning, freight and Maryland inspection). Still, my overall impression of your dealership is fond and appreciative. Thanks again for helping us get into a new car... Well, new to us anyhow.

love my new jetta!!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

Fast & easy buying process. Tiffany did a great job putting me in a vehicle that fit my needs and budget. The finance team worked hard to get me a payment that worked for me. Thank you Cook VW!

Excellent experience

by from Washington, DC |

Most incredible car buying experience ever!! I was interested in a Volkswagen Eos Lux. I made an inquiry on the website and quickly received a follow-up call. Mike Hamilton was friendly, informative and encouraged me to submit a credit application in spite of my quite challenging credit situation. I reluctantly completed the application with the expectation of rejection. Imagine my delight when Mike called to say that there was a possibility that it could be done. Mike and company at Cooks Volkswagen accomplished what I considered to be impossible and the actual in dealership experience was relaxed and enjoyable. Incredible. I cannot say enough positive things about this dealer. I encourage everyone to come to Cook.

Andre Rodent

by from Essex Md |

I want to thank Andre Roden for all of his help. When I came to Cooks I didn't know what to buy and unsure of my finances. Andre Roden allowed me to see a lot of cars with my budget but he even went further, he ran my credit to show me what I can afford, now that was awesome. He allowed me to take as much time as I needed. I felt very welcomed. Mr Roden is the best salesman I ever had. He walked me through everything, even things I didn't know, like my credit. I am enjoying my Lexus RX. 330. Thank you so much Andre Roden