Cook Volkswagen

Used 866-576-3642
Service 877-289-1963

Best Service

by from Washington D.C. |

I was looking to trade in my car for a Dodge Challenger. I saw one at Cook Volkswagen, and decided to call them up. I talk to Wayne, he got some info from me and said "Come on over to drive it home!" By the end of the day, that is exactly what I did. Wayne and Terry (GM) did whatever they had to do to make a great deal with me. I am 100% satisfied. Once I get tired of this Dodge, I will definitely come back again!

cooks auto was an excellent experience

by from baltimore |

Salesman Wayne Mekinski did an excellent job of putting me in the vehicle I wanted at a price I could afford and with a reasonable finance rate. I am very satisfied and will shop here again.

Very helpful - start to finish

by from Lancaster, PA |

Mike was very helpful talking to me on the phone, sending me pictures of the vehicle, and helping me through the buying process. I would come again!

great experiance at cook vw

by from darlington md |

i delt with wayne and in all my past experiences at buying cars I have never had someone so personable and straight forward. on a scale from 1 to 10 I give an 11.

Ford Focus

by from Edgewood, MD |

Mike did an amazing job finding me the perfect car. He took a lot of time and effort to make sure that I would get a car that is affordable and still in very good shape. He made car searching for me a lot easier and made car buying a possibility for me. I am so grateful for his help!

Ask for Wayne, he's the best!

by from Aberdeen, Maryland |

Very impressed with the service we received. We will be back sometime in the future to purchase from here again! Absolutely made our day!

Very helpful

by from baltimore, md |

Wayne stayed out beyond business hours to help me get in a car that the whole family loves and can enjoy. Thanks for your help.

Worked with Wayne, and it was great!!

by from New Castle DE |

I had a good experience at Cook! Very helpful and nice employees!! Will def come back for my next car purchase!!

High Fees

by from Abingdon, MD |

We really wanted to purchase a used car from Cook; however, they were going to charge us outrageously high dealer fees on top of the price of the car, taxes, tags and title. We were going to have to pay dealer fees that amounted to over 40% of the price of the vehicle. This is not a standard practice. Most dealers charge nominal fees. If you are shopping for a pre-owned vehicle, look elsewhere.

Tyrone Smothers. This is the Man You Need to See

by from Upper Marlboro, MD |

Awesome experience dealing with Tyrone Smothers in the used car department. Talked with Tyrone over the phone and made an appointment to test drive a vehicle two days later. I drove all the way from southern Maryland (approx. 1.5hrs) and he or his staff did not disappoint. Test drove the vehicle and the buying process was effortless. They really know how to treat their customers in this organization. I highly recommend this dealership and especially recommend Mr. Tyrone Smothers. He is a man of his word.