Modern Toyota Scion of Boone

Service 877-342-1682

Experience The Modern Difference

Great Exerience!

by from Knoxville, TN |

Purchased a new Sequoia July 5, 2014 and got a great deal! Saw the vehicle on cars.com and drove from Knoxville, TN (3 hours) to purchase the vehicle. Paul and Jeff and the entire team were great! Very helpful while not overbearing or pushy. They made certain the vehicle was clean and ready to go, including a full tank of fuel. They trained us in very clear and concise terms how to use all the many features of the vehicle. Everyone was so nice and accommodating. My local dealership is good, but these guys were over the top, plus had a great price. If you can combine your purchase with spending some time in Boone and the surrounding area, it would be the perfect outing.

July 8, 2014

we are very excited to hear that you had such a great experience with us. We always strive to provide the best customer service possible, and that includes making sure that you have every bit of available piece of information given to you, and that we hand you your new car the way you deserve it. We are happy that you are liking your new vehicle, and we certainly hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

Great Buying Experience @ Modern Toyota of Boone

by from Charlotte, NC |

I am thoroughly enjoying my new Tundra! I just replaced my 2001 Tundra with a new 2014 Tundra, wow what a big difference! It's a fantastic truck. It maneuvers as good if not better than my Mini-Cooper which is hard to fathom considering the size difference. I am equally pleased with my buying experience at Modern Toyota of Boone. Their truck inventory & the competitive pricing made it an easy choice to drive to Boone versus shop at one of our local dealerships within the Charlotte NC region. The guys I dealt with were very hospitable. I appreciated the fact that it was a no-pressure buying experience. Jeff did a great job of helping me become acquainted with my new truck and all it's features. Wayne, Jeff & team are to be commended on the attention given to customer care and satisfaction and as a result I will not hesitate in recommending your dealership to anyone I come across in the market for a new vehicle.

December 15, 2014

Thanks for great feedback Clay. We certainly appreciate you coming to us from Charlotte and giving the team the opportunity to earn your business. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Tundra. I have one myself and I love the truck. Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you in future.

Purchasing & Repairs

by from Lenoir, NC |

The initial customer service when you walk into the door is very poor - receptionist is busy visiting w/other employees. Josh was excellent in getting the ball rolling by recognizing me & getting the repairs started on my car. The new facilities that are being built will definitely make it easier to access the dealership - looking forward to that opening.

October 15, 2014

Thanks for the feedback Dennis, it will help us to continue to keep getting better. We are glad that Josh was able to step in and get you taken care of. We are also very excited about getting our new facility open. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future.

my great experience with modern toyota

by from Granite Falls,NC |

friendly ,comfortable environment sales people were nice not pushy. Maria Rodriquez was very helpful in showing us all the features on our new Toyota!!!!!!!!

June 25, 2014

This is very great to hear. We are glad that your experience with us went so well, and that you are pleased with your new Toyota. We certainly appreciate your time with us, and we hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again, and congratulations on your new car!

Disappointing experience

by from Bristol, tn |

My experience with Modern Toyota was less than satisfactory. I felt the dealership was deceptive and provided misinformation to cover up their mistakes.

May 7, 2014

We appreciate your feedback and take all feedback seriously. I would like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. Please give me a call at 828-264-1491 and ask to speak to Tim Nelson, and I will be happy to discuss this with you. Thank you again. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Enjoyable Experience

by from Boone, NC |

Prior to coming to Modern Toyota of Boone, I had been researching potential new cars for 18 months. I was actually out of town when I checked their website and contacted their sales department. When I came home and visited the dealership, Zack and Jeff were personable, professional and made the entire process easy and enjoyable. I am thrilled with my new Camry and look forward to my future dealings with the dealership.

April 30, 2014

Thank you Cathy for your wonderful review. We are very glad that we were able to assist you in finding the best vehicle for you, and that we were able to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. We certainly appreciate the time you spend working with us, and we like to ensure that our customers are happy when they leave us. Thank you again for your kind words, and congratulations on your new Camry!

Modern Toyota of Boone - Excellent

by from Wilmington, NC |

My experience with Modern Toyota of Boone could not have been better. In fact, it is the best buying experience I have ever had when purchasing an automobile. I will be back in three years.

February 27, 2014

James, we're excited to hear that you had such a great experience with us. We strive to give our customers the best experience they can have, and always want them leaving with more information and the vehicle they want. We hope that we can assist you again in the future with any other car needs that you may have. Thank you again!

A pleasure

by from Jefferson nc |

I must say getting my fj cruiser was the best experience I ever had purchasing a car. Adrianne and the rest of the staff were friendly helpful with no pressure. Recently visited for my first service and the service dept is just a great as sales department I highly recommend. Many thanks Zane

November 22, 2013

Zane, your happiness is my happiness. Glad to hear our team is taking care of you from purchase to maintenance and beyond. Thanks for coming to see us - don't forget to Like us on Facebook! Tim Nelson, General Manager

Best Place to Buy a Toyota

by from Marion, NC |

I bought my new Venza via email. I requested information and a price and got exactly that. There was no high pressure sales or haggling. We negotiated through 3 or 4 messages and agreed on accessories and price. When the vehicle was ready for pickup signing papers was quick and efficient. The saleswoman spent almost 3 hours with me going over all the features in the car since there were so many electrical/computer functions. I highly recommend Modern Toyota.

October 25, 2013

Glad to hear that our Internet department took such good care of you and made it a hassle-free experience. Thanks for making the trip to see us from Marion! Ray Gouge, General Manager

Consistently great service

by from Todd, NC |

I have had a long running service and purchase history with this Toyota dearship. Recenly had four tires and an alignment on my Venza. Great service from Todd and a very high appreciation over the years for the consistent quality of work from their service and parts people. In my opinion and experence with dealerships , I must conclude that they are the best of best. Thanks guys !!

October 15, 2013

Thanks for coming to see us again, we appreciate your loyalty. I am glad to hear that our staff is meeting and exceeding your expectations. We'll see you again soon! Mark Thompson, Service Manager

Diagnosed and fixed quickly

by from Boone, NC |

I have a 2006 Prius that has been a delight since I bought it from this dealership in 2006. Recently it acted strangely to me. I sat in the car for about 10 minutes listening to the radio after I turned off the engine. Once I stopped listening, turned off the accessory mode, and opened the door to get out, the car started beeping. I couldn't see anything that had been left on, so I closed the door to see if the beeping stopped and it did. I went away and left the car all day. That afternoon the car wouldn't start and did all kinds of weird things with lights on the dashboard. I waited about an hour and tried to start the car again and it started right up. The next morning I called Todd at Modern Toyota and told him about my car's odd behavior. He didn't seem shocked at all by what I described, and said it sounded like my 12-volt battery was getting weak. He didn't have any appointment times that day but said if I'd leave the car with him he would work it in. I drove over and the dealership provided a ride for me to get to work. That afternoon they picked me up again and brought me back to pick up my car. The entire experience was painless and comforting. I have my reliable Prius back again and couldn't be happier with Todd and the other members of the staff at Modern Toyota.

September 30, 2013

Dee, I'm glad that Todd got your Prius fixed in a timely and convenient manner. Thanks for counting on us to keep your vehicles running in top condition, and for the kind feedback. Mark Thompson, Service Manager