Terry Moore Ford

(4.0) 5 Reviews

610 Conover Blvd W, Conover, NC 28613

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat GREAT SALES TEAM

by from Lincolnton, NC |

I purchased our first truck through them and their sales team combined with their finance team were GREAT. My son helped me find a truck because we needed another vehicle and they got us in a great rate, and a great monthly price with gap insurance and a great extended warranty included. I could not have asked for a better dealership. There are two dealerships that we will always go to first and Terry Moore Ford is one of them.

Awesome sales staff!

by from hickory, nc |

I purchased a vehicle from another dealer and they couldn't help me with my phone. I visited Terry Moore and one of the salesman went above and beyond to help me get my phone and vehicle paired back up. I plan to purchase a new vehicle for my daughter from them shortly! Very impressed with all of them putting me first and wanting to help.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Conover, NC |

I have never been so rudely treated by a car dealership. They are unfriendly and unhelpful. The sales staff is unintelligent and lacks knowledge of about any vehicle on the lot. Its amazing how it hard it is to even get a quote about a vehicle at this horrible dealer. I don't even think the people working at this dealership even want to sell any cars.

Awesome Experience

by from Hudson NC |

I purchased a used vehicle for myself and was so impressed with the way I was treated that I went back and purchased a used vehicle for my son. I have recommended them to family and friends. As a matter of fact my mother in law purchased with them and so has my friend.

pleasant experience

by from Hickory, NC |

The staff at Terry Moore Ford County made buying my Ford Focus a pleasant experience! From the test drive to the paper work...they were helpful, patient, and professional.