Everhart Honda

(2.3) 3 Reviews

1015 Folger Dr, Statesville, NC 28625

Totally Upset

by from Concord, NC |

The building was nice, and the employees all greeted you with a smile, but the things they told me were very misleading. I was led to believe I HAD TO get the GAP Insurance to get financing for the loan. Also, I asked the sales agent how many mpg did the automobile get and he told me 18mpg. I only get 13.5 highway- WOW. The first week with the car was TERRIBLE! The batter went dead, the starter broke, and while I was driving down the highway the visor fell into my lap.

Worst Customer Service

by from Mooresville, NC |

Recently Bought a Honda Civic Mugen used from this dealership back in May 2011. After two weeks the solenoid sensor went bad in the car. When I went back to the dealership they would not replace it and ended up costing me $600. After two months of having the car, the paint on the roof was fading and turning white. I went back to the dealership again and they told me I had to talk to the district service and parts manager. Apparently this guy doesn't exist because after calling three dealerships I still couldn't get a meeting. Overall it was a very disappointing in the whole experience. The sales manager didn't feel the need to even get up from his desk and talk to me, which is very disrespectful. Will never buy a Honda again.

Straight to the point* (*Price).

by from Statesville, NC |

I was assisted by the internet Sales Rep and she was very helpful. After the greeting I asked her, "I wanted the O.T.D.(Out the Door) price" and I knew what I was going buy. No test drive or decision on color. Less then 10 minutes, had a price to compare with other dealers. I return with my best offer, and the truck was ordered and delivered sooner then expected. Request was made to call me for inspection after unloading from factory Hauler, and it was perfect. The delivery was as promise, Quick and easy..