The Ford Store San Leandro

(3.0) 4 Reviews

1111 Marina Blvd, San Leandro, CA 94577

Great things happen when you understand

by from Oakland, CA |

I had been searching for a MKZ V6 for a long time and finally came across one here at The Ford Store San Leandro Lincoln and I was ready to negociate and battle for a great deal like everyone on the interweb does. I received a reply back from Art C the Lincoln Specialist there and he made the process so easy by listening to me that I was blow away by his professionalism!! This went from me thinking I was gonna be a MMA fighter to feeling like a cooler summers day drink Sweet Tea on the porch with a old friend it was so easy. Call him and you will see for yourself. I drove away with a great deal and still with same feeling of a sitting on the porch in my 2014 Lincoln MKZ V6!!!

UNPROFESSIONAL.

by from Oakland, CA |

Poor poor experience. Went there for a test drive and was greeted by some jack who accomplished to drive the car over a curb when he pulled it up. The car was dirty and no effort was shown for a clean appearance (sticky sour patch kid wrappers stuck to plastic, marks/scuffs that could of been polished off, etc). Long story short, the car looked like it had just been driven on a family vacation. A little effort goes a long way. The salesmen proceeded to tell me that his boss had been driving it since it had come in...is that a selling point???? The car had 2k more miles than advertised. Lame experience...didnt feel right at all buying a car from them.

WOW GREAT DEALER

by from San Ramon |

Plain wonderful sales and service, no details just need to visit them and see for yourself

REPAIRS

by from Hayward, CA |

I had my card repaired twice at this facility and both times I was extremely disappointed. The first time they didn't replace a part that they broke when they fixed my car on warranty. I did get it repaired at no charge when I complained. The second time my AC was broken. I had to rent a car. No one called me with an estimated time. I called - no one called me back. I had to call again. The service advisor didn't realize they would have to take off the dashboard. So far it's been 4 days, suppose to be ready Monday, but the rental car is adding up. I have never written a complaint in my life but I would not buy something from this Ford Store due to the poor service.