Peoria Nissan

9151 W. Bell Road, Peoria, AZ 85382

New 877-503-0952
Used 866-817-1095
Service 888-320-6296

Where you always get a good deal better!

Great Experience

by from Flagstaff, AZ |

So, I went in over the weekend to purchase a used Subaru. The salesman was very friendly, forward and honest. Yes, I dealt with the typical sales negotiations, but the dealership met me pretty close to where I wanted to be price wise. The paperwork was quick and easy, and they gave me the right amount on my car. The previous review made me wonder, but I have to say that the whole process was honest and upfront the whole time.

looking for a car

by from sun city west, az. |

I was just getting an estimate on my old car Malibu maxx for a trade-in on anxterra & instead, go a 2010 Nissan frontier....the staff was very friendly, pretty much knew what they were doing...this nnissan runs very quiet, clean, good on gas mileage, so far and would recommend it....EXCELLENT STAFF & GOOD HOSPITALITY!!!

Peoria Nissan responded to this review

October 9, 2014

Dear Tony, Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're glad we could get you into the right Nissan while helping you get the most out of your trade. We'll see you next time! Your friends at Peoria Nissan

Looking to purchase a car

by from Warren, CT |

This dealership has bully tactics. Don't waste your time. Other dealerships are customer driven and take good care of customers with friendly service. I want to purchase a crossover and I am comparing three different manufacture vehicles. Having driven two other manufacturer's vehicles I wanted to try the Nissan brand. I liked the look of it and what's advertised for a driving experience. At the dealership I was met by a new salesperson who, was under orders to get my information, including names, address and phone number, if I was buying used or new and how was I going to pay for it! After sharing my info I waited to see the car. The salesman said he needed to speak to his boss first, when he came back he pressured me into how I was going to pay for the vehicle, lease or finance. He continued to pressure me, I got up to walk out, the salesman was at a loss, said he would get in trouble with his boss if I left. I walked to the door and was confronted by a finance guy who questioned my ability to pay. All I wanted to do was test drive one of their vehicles for comparison. I will never return nor recommend this dealership.

friendly and helpful people

by from Peoria Arizona |

my review Peoria Nissan me and my wife was looking to purchase a vehicle a saleslady approached us with bottles of water named Jennifer I asked her about a vehicle she show me all the safety features on the vehicle Carfax on a vehicle that day we test drove 3 vehicles she was very patient with us what I like about Jennifer just let us shop for a car I like that she makes sure that me and my wife really likes the car and the price I take my head off to the financial management they may sure we was comfortable with the price to some the story up my wife got a 2013 Kia Optima loaded backup camera an all the bells and whistles and saved 2,800 on the vehicle with a 10-year hundred thousand mile warranty can't beat that so thanks Jennifer all the Peoria Nissan team thanks from the mosley family

Excellent Dealership

by from Tucson, AZ |

I first purchased my New Titan from Peoria Nissan, I scheduled a test drive and appointment as I live in Tucson. They had a staff member (SULTAN WASHINGTON) waiting for me as I pulled into the dealership. The associate immediately took me to see all they had to offer within the range of model I was looking to purchase, at no time was he pressuring me to purchase. He allowed me to test drive multiple trucks to be sure I had the one I desired. The manager was very friendly and was extremely quick with handling negotiations so I wouldn't have to sit and waste my time. The finance department was also very quick and accurate with the process. I was so satisfied with this dealership I returned in May to purchase a new vehicle for my wife, and again SULTAN WASHINGTON was extremely helpful as was the entire staff. I would recommend this dealership for anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Great Experience

by from Glendale, AZ |

If you are in the hunt for a Nissan, I would totally recommend this dealership. The sales associates that assisted us, Eddie Ysasi and David Montoya, were patient, informative and a true pleasure to work with. Our visit with them was to merely test drive a couple of vehicles but not to make any decision for a couple of weeks. They honored our request and also provided us with quotes based upon dealer invoice that day - with the promise to honor the quotes if we returned. Although in the end, we chose a Ford Focus from a nearby Ford dealership, it was merely because the style and feel of the Nissan vehicles didn't meet our needs. The Nissan vehicles are without a doubt high quality and affordable. Eddie and David were great, however. In fact I will refer friends directly to these gentlemen if they are in the market for a Nissan.

Bait and switch

by from Tempe Arizona |

I told the company I will be coming from far away, I called them for directions and when I was about to get to the facilities they called me and said that they sold the car. So far, the car is still showing for sale. Strange company. I am glad I didn't spend my pennies there.

Bait and Switch Ditto

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I too called about a car ad, and was told it was in stock. Thirty minutes later 30 minutes later, I was told it "was sold earlier in the day". But the ad was still up on CARS.COM for at least 4 days after! Bait and switch. (No I don't believe it was a mistake, or slow internet update! )

Bait and Switch

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Be VERY VERY wary of Peoria Nissan. I verified their "special" price TWICE before driving across town to purchase. All told it was just one more old school "Bait and Switch" tactic and a waste of my afternoon. Shame on Nissan for allowing such sleazy practices in a dealer. I'll be looking elsewhere.

Peoria Nissan responded to this review

March 24, 2012

We thank you for your candid feedback about your recent visit to our dealership. Our goal is for every customer experience to be a great one however we do understand that due to miscommunication or a misunderstanding that a customer might not feel they received that. We will take your comments and suggestions into consideration. Please feel free to contact me personally so we can resolve your concern. Thank you again for your feedback