Luxury Cars and Financial

2250 W Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789

Used 877-820-5035

Great Cars For Great People.

From am Ex Employee

by from Orlando FL |

They will rip you off. Promise you repaires that will never come. They will give you a good price but what do you expect when your buying lemons? (I worked here)

Great Price and awesone service

by from Altamonte Springs |

This was my first car and I was very apprehensive at first, after looking at a few cars I decided on a Nissan Versa . the financing was easy the rate was good and the payments were better than I expected. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

by from Winter Park, Fl |

These guys are awesome! They were very conscientious to find us a quality car and make sure that it was in the best working order for our safety and satisfaction. I highly recommend them for all your auto purchases.

Great service

by from Orlando, fl |

Had a very enjoyable buying experience and would certainly come back. No pressure to purchase and Shane my sales rep was very enthusiastic and eager to help.

Great Prices and Great Service

by from Orlando |

Not only did I buy the car I wanted without pressure, I bought it for 3000 Bellow KBB Value. Gil was very helpful, knowledgeable and respectful.

Worst Experience Ever - Get Away!

by from Orlando |

After long research I came by to look at a Mercedes R-350. The car at first looked fine but the tires were bad. They said they would replace it. I had to stay on top of then to get it on a poor tire place after 2 months. I noticed also that the vehicle did not have the spare tire. They never got me one. They kept saying they were trying to find one. After 2 months I got busy and didn't get a chance to buy one. One tire became bad with my wife and kids in the road and I'm lucky I had roadside assistance. Also, by the time of purchase they show me a "made" carfax with no accident. After one year with many problems I decided to trade it and discovered the car had accidents reported. Some of the problems I got in the first month: passenger power door bad, bad lights, power sterling leak, bad engine valve, and other minor things. Most of this probably because of one major accident. Also, they make you sign a document saying you cannot sue then. This is a shame. Don't buy there. They don't inspect their cars. They just clean it and sell. Don't trust then. If you drive out of the lot, you're done. You will never get what they promised.

Luxury Cars and Financial responded to this review

August 17, 2012

Please note this review was written a year and half after the sale. We worked very hard to satisfy this customer and the customer was happy until he could not trade the vehicle for what he paid for it a year and a half later. We replaced the tire we promised to replace at the time of the sale. The vehicle did not come with a spare because Mercedes does not provide spares for vehicles with run flat tires. As for any mechanical issues with the vehicle, the vehicle was still covered under factory warranty at the time of purchase. We shared our AutoCheck (we do not use CarFax)report with Renato showing the car had been in an accident before he purchased the vehicle. He was fully aware of the accident and the vehicle was priced accordingly. We purchase AutoCheck reports on every vehicle we sell, and welcome you to have any vehicle inspected before you purchase. We have been serving Central Fl since 1989 and have 100's of satisfied customers.