Garden State Honda

584 NJ-3, Clifton, NJ 07014

Amazing Experience

by from Clifton,NJ |

From the moment my husband and I entered this dealer, we felt welcomed. We were greeted by our salesman Brian, who was amazing. He was not only informative, helpful, and honest, he also was really funny. After we test drove the Honda CRV we knew this was the car for us. Adel from financing worked diligently with us to give us the best deal possible and even went farther with some other incentives. Since we are "first time leasers", we were a bit skeptical, however, the courtesy and care we received from everyone here made it feel effortless. Not only was Brian and Adel amazing, we also noticed the sense of family at this dealership among the other employees. Brian's manager Alex was very pleasant and we have to give a big thank-you to Felicia who had the tedious job of having us fill out all the paperwork. She was exceptional along with Brian, Adel and Alex. This is our first time leasing and our first Honda and we feel it is going to be like our marriage; a long and happy one! Thank-you all!

great the best

by from passaic nj |

I had the best experience at the Passaic Honda dealer,my dealer was Maria morales she made me feel very comfortable in my decision making. She all so made me feel at home as well as Ed and Sahtiekqua I will make sure I recommend Them some people. Just want to say thank you for everything guy's.

My Experience at Garden State Honda

by from Lyndhurst NJ |

I had a very positive experience with Pedro Sosa. He reached out to me because my lease was ending and I told him I was planning to purchase my CRV. He prepared the necessary paper work and was ready for me when I walked in the dealership. This made my time less at the dealership and I was on my way in no time. I am very happy with my CRV (this is my 4th one). I also lease a Honda Accord Sport 2013. I know Pedro will be helpful at the end of that lease. He is very attentive to detail and made my experience worry free.

David Russo helps me get a great car

by from Kearny, NJ |

Got a great car at a great lease price after a long day of shopping at a number of different dealerships. David Russo helped to get me a great deal.

Wonderful Experience

by from Nutley, NJ |

I had an awesome sales experience with Pedro Sosa and Johan at Garden a State Honda. They were very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond in answering my questions. It was a very smooth transaction. Thank you Pedro and Johan. I highly recommend them and Garden State Honda.

by from Paterson, NJ |

i got my toyota avalon from garden state honda. Leandro was helpful and was there for me. Thank you guys!!!!

20th Anniversary Gift

by from Terrero |

My wife and I wanted to get a new car for our 20th anniversary and decided to go to garden state honda. We check the 14 crv ex and loved it. We got the car from a gentleman named Leandro Aybar. Leandro was really cool and showed us all the features of the car he even called us the next day to make sure everything was fine and let us know he was there for us. Thank you garden state honda, my wife and I are very happy. THUMBS UP :):):):):):):):):):)

Leandro rocks!!!!!

by from Toxtli |

I went to garden state honda in passaic with my whole family and walked out really happy. Leandro had sold us a pilot in the past so we went in trying to get information on how to get a 2014 exl and ended up buying a 2015 fully loaded. They made us feel like royalty and were very informative through the whole process. Thank you so much garden state honda for always taking good care of my family. Leandro and Felicia in finance were excellent. keep it up guys, you rock!

Great deal

by from Morales |

My boy Leandro Aybar helped me get my 2014 honda pilot. I traded in my accord and got a grat deal on my new lease. Thanks to Ed who put everything together for me now my family is very happy. I truly recommend garden state honda. The best in town.

Got Approved

by from Passaic, New Jersey |

My name is Fracisco Familia. I wanted to get an accord v6 and got it from Leandro at Garden State Honda. This guy was very patient and dealt with me for about a week until I was approved. Leandro kept me informed about the status of my deal and always gave accurate information on what to do next. The finance team made me feel like family. Thanks Rolando, Manny, Big Ed, and Leandro. I will bring all my friends to you guys. Keep saying yes! The Passaic community is proud to have you