Garden State Honda

584 NJ-3, Clifton, NJ 07014

Great people @ GSH in Passaic

by from Belleville, NJ |

Yesterday I bought my 2012 Accord LX from Garden State Honda in Passaic and was more than satisfied for the following reasons: 1- salesman Kevin Juarez was very knowledgeable and professional which made the buying process a lot easier. 2- Ms. Sahtiekqua Knox made the paperwork look easy a effortless. In conclusion, I'm very satisfied with the whole experience of this transactions and certainly, not only that I will do it again next time, but I will recommend it to family and friends.

Definitely recommend

by from Clifton,nj |

We were very satisfied with the service at this Honda dealership, from the salesman Elvis, to Manny the manager and Maria in financial. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Thank you Garden State Honda.

by from Passaic, NJ |

they were all very kind to me. especially Jose who helped me with the whole process. I could see that a person is well prepared for their work. very good representative of Garden State Honda. I was delighted to been there and take my new car thanks Jose P and Garden State Honda

customer

by from clifton nj |

Excellent experience I say try garden stste honda dealer in Passaic nj and you want regret osom manger osom sales men and the best part is the financial manger he is the best.

Awesome experience! The best ever,

by from Staten island |

Wow! Honda is awesome it is my second time dealing with this dealer ship, everybody is so awesome i love my new ride when they say no ! Honda say yes. Thaanks Eddie the best! Bryan Gamble the Main man. And Mr Adele the paper trail oh yes! Honda is the place to go yeah!

Great Service!!

by from Garfield |

Just recently leased my very first car!! I was real nervous but sales rep Sergio Tena was very positive with everything which helped me out a lot. He was very patient and very helpful especially with the insurance company. Everything went very smoothly and the best part is how friendly everyone there is. I also want to thank Mr. Polanco who made me feel like I was part of the family as soon as I walked in. I will definitely be recommending my family and friends to you guys!!

GREAT SERVICES.

by from passaic nj |

great service, i appreciated my salesman Elvis he did such a great job . Also the finance manager Fishoy was great provide my a great payment plan . I highly recommend the Honda dealer in Passaic Nj. They treat you like a family member.

great service

by from Clifton nj |

Mr Kim was great to us at the Clifton dealership he was very helpful and fast i would recommend everyone to him great service man.

Maria moralas is the best

by from Garfield |

I want to thank Maria for helping us buy our 2013 accord !! She put so much effort into getting us the car we want for the best price . She made sure to keep me within my buget and i couldnt be more happy that i had Maria in garden state honda as my Sales Rep she did a amazing job! Definetly recommending her to anyone who is thinking about buying a car !!

Great Service

by from Keasbey, NJ |

We have a friend who lives close by this dealer, so when my family and I decided to get a new card we went there. Elvis O. helped us so much, he was friendly and very helpful. Although, my mom doesn't speak English and he doesn't speak Spanish, he tried his best to make himself clear enough. We love our new Jeep!