SC Car Zone

SC Car Zone

2901 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Used 866-906-6309

Commitment to friendly customer service

NOT FINANCE FRIENDLY

by from BANNING CA |

REQUESTED INFO ON CAR STATED I HAD 2 JOBS 1000..FOR DOWN PAYMENT BUT HAD VERY BAD PAST CREDIT ....NEVER RETURNED A MESSAGE ,CALL ,OR EMAIL

Not the best Dealer...

by from Redlands, CA |

Love the scar minus the scratches that were not removed after they said they would fix them! Wouldn't full tank up with Gas even though they charged me $80 more than what we agreed on. I wouldn't recomend this dealer becuase the customer service isn't worth the headache, but the process was fairly fast. Just a lot of in experience on there part!

So far so great!

by from Sacramento, CA |

Just bought my new car this past weekend and they made the process so easy! I drove 400 miles just to get their unbeatable price and trade in value! The salesman, joel, was very helpful answering any questions I had and was nothing like the typical salesman that pressures you to buy. They even offer an extended warranty! Very happy with my choice! Thanks

Great service, Easy buying process, great car

by from Pomona, Ca |

The staff at SC Car Zone were knowledgeable, polite and a pleasure to work with. The car I purchased was a perfect fit for me and my budget. The buying process was very simple. I left a very satisfied customer.

great service

by from los Angeles,ca. |

They Internet service is great, they really want my service.

Best car buying process ever!

by from Irvine |

I truly appreciate all the help Shane and SC Car Zone offered me, these guys are true professionals. I purchase a 2010 Infiniti M35. The car was in fantastic shape, financing was super easy at a very low rate, got 350 dollars more than what Carmax poffered for my trade. Once again, Shane was a delightful gentleman to work with, ask for him. Thank you guys, I wish you a great 2014.

RUDE FINANCE MAN!

by from Trabuco Canyon,CA |

The only individual at this dealership that is worth a darn is the salesman, Joe. He was extremely supportive and tried to get me into the car I had wanted. However, upon entering the finance man's office and him discovering I had imperfect credit (which I disclosed up front), I was treated like a second class citizen. Not exactly the treatment I was expecting to get from this place, after such a pleasant one with Joe. The finance man was extremely RUDE. Upon asking me what type of payments I was looking for and I gave him high numbers because that's what I was quoted elsewhere, he lowered his glasses on his nose and proceeded to say, "You went to a "Buy here, Pay here" lot. SO???? I am credit challenged. Sorry, we all have problems. Doesn't mean you have to judge me or look down upon me. I was more than prepared to come up with nearly 40% of the price of the car (it was only $6000). Not like I was looking to buy a $20,000 or $30,0000 car here. I may not have had the down payment in hand, but could get it. This guy was such a jerk that he wouldn't even work with me. Just kept lecturing me about the evils of "Buy here, Pay here" lots. Fine, stay up on your soapbox, buddy, Bottom line is I NEED a car and am willing to do whatever to get one. If he doesn't want my money, I will go to the Buy here,Pay here lot. At least they were willing to work with me. This guy was only concerned with belittling me like I was some kind of an idiot. I can only hope that someday, Mr. Finance Guy has a credit challenge and has to sit across the desk and be looked down upon condescendingly, so he can know how horrible he made me felt. There is a nice way and and a rude way to put things across, Unfortunately, he chose the latter and left a very BAD taste in my mouth. Not recommending this place to anybody. Nobody deserves to be treated badly.

SC Car Zone responded to this review

January 21, 2014

My name is "Mas" and I am the GSM at SC Car Zone. I am very sorry if we have hurt your feelings! We had no intention to do that. If you recall, we spent over 30 minutes with you giving you ideas regarding your "challenged" credit. At the time you mentioned that you had NO money, but you could have it in a month or so. Well my invitation is still open to you if you have the right down payment to purchase the car. We are not a "Buy here, Pay here" store and the Banks we deal with require down payment to be paid up front at the time of sale. Again my apologies to you and we wish you the best.

by from Los Angeles |

I went and purchased a Volvo XC90 here. Service was great, got a good deal on my trade, and got a great rate on my loan. My gratitude goes out to Shane and Mas. Thanks a bunch.

Best Used Car Lot in SoCal

by from Canyon Lake, CA |

So, after going from the big lots to the small used car lots I realized that most of them are shady or have crappy cars. I found SC Car Zone and from the start is was a great experience. Their website was great and handled all my financing and trade-in information. Once we got to the lot the car inventory was top notch and quality. Everyone at the dealership from Shane to the owner Mr. Mas were professional. We bought a car and the whole process took less than 2 hrs, which if anyone knows is amazing. They are just a great place to buy a used car.

Experience of a life time

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Sales team are truly unreal. We wanted to test drive four different cars. No problem. From the moment we walked in until we decided,they never droped the ball.Hassle free indeed.Our salesman never stoped smiling.The moment we met the GSM Mr. Mas,we knew we are at the right place. He made us feel at ease and gave us a great value for our trade and sold us the car at a great price and a great finance rate. My hats off to Mr. Mas and his team.True pros.