Bennett Infiniti of Wilkes-Barre

Used 877-450-2618
Service 888-882-0783

EXCELLENT Experience

by from Owego, NY |

I recently contacted Bennett Infinity about buying one of the cars they advertised through the Cars.com website where you can "Check Availability". A short time later, Nick Rizzo called to tell me that the car was indeed still available, and he was happy to provide any additional information I needed beyond all of the details in the auto listing. I informed Nick that I expected to be there later in the day, and he put a hold on the car. When we arrived at the dealership, the car was sitting right in front of the dealership where I could immediately see it, and inspect it. It was clean, and had a license on it so that I could immediately test drive it. Paul Green, a sales representative, put my wife and I in the front seats, and gave us some directions for driving the car since we were not familiar with the area (we live 100 miles away). Following the test drive, there was NO high pressure sale, just offers of assistance to answer any questions, and address any concerns we may have had. Over the next few days, all of my questions were answered and concerns were addressed/resolved. And to further assist us, Bennett Infiniti is delivering the car to us. Bennett Infinity and the people there are "Top Shelf", and there was none of the "bait and switch" you hear about at other dealerships, and NO funny business (pressure) trying to sell us "other stuff". In the end, it is a great car at a great price, and I was treated better than fairly . . . I bought the car with no hassle!

February 20, 2014

Thank you for your great review. We're glad to have Nick and Paul on our team and that we could provide you with a positive car buying experience. I hope you enjoy your new purchase and if you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals.

Worst Buying ( Non-Buying ) Experience Ever !!!

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

If you are considering an internet purchase from this dealership, BUYER BEWARE !!! No, I'm not just a disgruntled customer, I've been buying 3-5 cars annually for over 40 years, with NO problems ever, before yesterday !!! After I spoke with this dealership, early in the day, provided lots of your confidential personal information, and a significant credit card deposit, by lunchtime, the deal which was to be completed that afternoon, at 4:30 pm, with "no problem", changed significantly !!! This dealership only served to lower my credit score by applying to banks with little, to no chance, of approving what should have been the world's simplest /easiest loan. You see I have a " top tier " credit rating, and an annual salary which exceeds six figures !!! By lunchtime, not only had I been "refused" a loan by one bank which they applied to, but secondly, I needed to supply an additional $4700.00, at yet another !!! Quite a sum for a "no money down" deal, I'd say !!! Needless to say, the deal was cancelled !!! I assure you,no purchase will ever be made at this dealership, by myself, my family, or anyone I know. So like I said, BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!

Audi Q5

by from Trumbull, CT |

Nice dealership. Thanks for the good deal Nick Rizzo.

Audi Q5

by from Trumbull, CT |

Nice dealership. Thanks for the good deal Nick Rizzo.

One of the best Dealerships I Have Ever Dealt With

by from Olyphant, PA |

Andy and Aaron were great to deal with. They were very fair in the buying process. We love the car. They even went as far to work with me when I surprised my wife with the car. Great place to deal with. The finance manager was a little pushy.

Awesome people to work with!

by from Baltimore,md |

Drove up from Maryland 3.5 hours to look at a pickup truck and they were exceptionally helpful to me.. I ended up leaving with the truck after a few hiccups in the buying process, but never a moment where they weren't polite and helpful! Would highly recommend this dealer to anyone searching for a used vehicle or new Infiniti

February 21, 2014

Thank you for your business and allowing us to be a part of your car buying experience. We wish you many safe and pleasurable driving miles in your truck!

Great Experience, couldn't be happier!

by from Forty Fort, PA |

I was in a predicament with my older vehicle needing very costly repairs. Not wanting to throw more money away on repairs, I indicated I was interested in a new vehicle. I was treated with the utmost respect by salesman Dave Delaney and sales manager Nick Rizzo even though I am a younger buyer. They worked out some great numbers, including a great payoff for my old car and exceptional lease rate on a 2013 Infiniti. On the day of delivery, Dave called my insurance company and handled the policy changeover for me. I have never had a dealership do this for me. I am amazed! Thanks so much! I will be back again!

January 7, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that we were able to get you in the car you wanted at an affordable price. Dave and Nick are great members of our team and we are so thrilled they were able to help you. We strive to provide top-notch service to all of our customers and it is great to hear that you were able to experience it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Regards, Kristen Bennett Internet Sales Director 610-398-9100 KristenBennett@bennettcars.com

Best car dealer ever!

by from Friendsville, PA |

We searched online and found a vehicle we were interested in at Bennet Infiniti of Wilkes-Barre. I sent an email for information and requested a copy of the CARFAX report. Nick Rizzo, the manager, faxed me the CARFAX. A day or two later we called to make sure the vehicle was still available so we could go down and see it. The receptionist (I am sorry I didn't get her name) took the vehicle information from me,asked me to hold and went and checked the lot for the vehicle. She told me it was still there so we told her we were coming in to see it. We were trading our truck which was financed and we had done our homework. When we arrived, Frank Dominick, the salesman, was expecting us. He let Nick Rizzo know we were there and Nick came out personally to introduce himself. Everyone at the dealership was friendly, polite and professional. We took the vehicle for a test drive with Frank Dominick. There was an issue with the battery because the vehicle had been idle for a long while. Frank and Nick are replacing the battery with a new battery. They sat us down in the sales office, made sure we were comfortable and then did their homework on our truck after which they made us a very fair offer which we accepted. We will be driving the vehicle we went to look at home on Monday and we couldn't be happier. We are going to tell all of our friends and neighbors about Bennett Infiniti of Wilkes-Barre and tell them if they are in the market for a vehicle to make sure they go there first!

February 21, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to make car-buying a pleasant and stress-free process, and it sounds like Nick and Frank was able to do just that. Thanks for your business and we will be sure to exceed your expectations the nest time around as well. Enjoy your new car!