Bennett Infiniti of Wilkes-Barre

Used 877-450-2618 Used 877-450-2618
Service 888-882-0783 Service 888-882-0783

Mr Rick Edwards, Product Specialist + other staff

by from Monroe County, Pa |

Mr. Edwards, considered my interest and followed up to invite me in to discuss it further, select a model, and arrange a lease swap that provided me with seamless exchange to a higher model Infiniti, good transaction value, with little delay and smooth paperwork execution. the Sales Manager and Business Manager spported this transaction professionally and with ease, as well.

April 9, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We're glad to have Rick Edawards on our team and that we could provide you with a positive car buying experience. I hope you enjoy your new purchase and if you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals.

2009 Acura tlx

by from Worcester Ma |

Nice dealership. Thanks for the good deal Great job

April 9, 2016

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your Acura.

Bought two used cars

by from Wyoming, PA |

Rick Edwards was our salesmen. Even though this is primary a new car dealership we purchased two used cars and were treated the same as if we were there to buy a new car. Rick and staff were exceptional.

April 9, 2016

Thank you for your great review. We appreciate your business. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicles!

Worst Buying ( Non-Buying ) Experience Ever !!!

by from Wilkes Barre, PA |

If you are considering an internet purchase from this dealership, BUYER BEWARE !!! No, I'm not just a disgruntled customer, I've been buying 3-5 cars annually for over 40 years, with NO problems ever, before yesterday !!! After I spoke with this dealership, early in the day, provided lots of your confidential personal information, and a significant credit card deposit, by lunchtime, the deal which was to be completed that afternoon, at 4:30 pm, with "no problem", changed significantly !!! This dealership only served to lower my credit score by applying to banks with little, to no chance, of approving what should have been the world's simplest /easiest loan. You see I have a " top tier " credit rating, and an annual salary which exceeds six figures !!! By lunchtime, not only had I been "refused" a loan by one bank which they applied to, but secondly, I needed to supply an additional $4700.00, at yet another !!! Quite a sum for a "no money down" deal, I'd say !!! Needless to say, the deal was cancelled !!! I assure you,no purchase will ever be made at this dealership, by myself, my family, or anyone I know. So like I said, BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!

Audi Q5

by from Trumbull, CT |

Nice dealership. Thanks for the good deal Nick Rizzo.

Audi Q5

by from Trumbull, CT |

Nice dealership. Thanks for the good deal Nick Rizzo.

April 9, 2016

Thank you for your great rating! We appreciate your business.

One of the best Dealerships I Have Ever Dealt With

by from Olyphant, PA |

Andy and Aaron were great to deal with. They were very fair in the buying process. We love the car. They even went as far to work with me when I surprised my wife with the car. Great place to deal with. The finance manager was a little pushy.

April 9, 2016

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate your business!

EXCELLENT Experience

by from Owego, NY |

I recently contacted Bennett Infinity about buying one of the cars they advertised through the Cars.com website where you can "Check Availability". A short time later, Nick Rizzo called to tell me that the car was indeed still available, and he was happy to provide any additional information I needed beyond all of the details in the auto listing. I informed Nick that I expected to be there later in the day, and he put a hold on the car. When we arrived at the dealership, the car was sitting right in front of the dealership where I could immediately see it, and inspect it. It was clean, and had a license on it so that I could immediately test drive it. Paul Green, a sales representative, put my wife and I in the front seats, and gave us some directions for driving the car since we were not familiar with the area (we live 100 miles away). Following the test drive, there was NO high pressure sale, just offers of assistance to answer any questions, and address any concerns we may have had. Over the next few days, all of my questions were answered and concerns were addressed/resolved. And to further assist us, Bennett Infiniti is delivering the car to us. Bennett Infinity and the people there are "Top Shelf", and there was none of the "bait and switch" you hear about at other dealerships, and NO funny business (pressure) trying to sell us "other stuff". In the end, it is a great car at a great price, and I was treated better than fairly . . . I bought the car with no hassle!

February 21, 2014

Thank you for your great review. We're glad to have Nick and Paul on our team and that we could provide you with a positive car buying experience. I hope you enjoy your new purchase and if you have any further needs, please come back to see us. Also like/follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay connected with special events and deals.

Awesome people to work with!

by from Baltimore,md |

Drove up from Maryland 3.5 hours to look at a pickup truck and they were exceptionally helpful to me.. I ended up leaving with the truck after a few hiccups in the buying process, but never a moment where they weren't polite and helpful! Would highly recommend this dealer to anyone searching for a used vehicle or new Infiniti

February 21, 2014

Thank you for your business and allowing us to be a part of your car buying experience. We wish you many safe and pleasurable driving miles in your truck!

Great Experience, couldn't be happier!

by from Forty Fort, PA |

I was in a predicament with my older vehicle needing very costly repairs. Not wanting to throw more money away on repairs, I indicated I was interested in a new vehicle. I was treated with the utmost respect by salesman Dave Delaney and sales manager Nick Rizzo even though I am a younger buyer. They worked out some great numbers, including a great payoff for my old car and exceptional lease rate on a 2013 Infiniti. On the day of delivery, Dave called my insurance company and handled the policy changeover for me. I have never had a dealership do this for me. I am amazed! Thanks so much! I will be back again!

January 7, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that we were able to get you in the car you wanted at an affordable price. Dave and Nick are great members of our team and we are so thrilled they were able to help you. We strive to provide top-notch service to all of our customers and it is great to hear that you were able to experience it! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Also, make sure to visit us on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of our exclusive specials. Regards, Kristen Bennett Internet Sales Director 610-398-9100 KristenBennett@bennettcars.com