Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

145 Bush Dr, Morganton, NC 28655

New 866-852-0966 New 866-852-0966
Used 888-203-6077 Used 888-203-6077
Service 888-484-4629 Service 888-484-4629

It's worth the drive to Exit 105!

2014 GMC SIERRA SLT 1500 WITH DENALI PACKAGE

by from MEBANE,N.C. |

MY HUSBAND AND I HAD SEEN A 2014 GMC SIERRA SLT1500 4X4 EXT. BRONZE ALLOY WITH A COCOA INTERIOR AND A DENALI PACKAGE INTERIOR. WENT TO THE DEALERSHIP NEXT DAY-GONE!!!! WENT UNDER CARS.COM...EXCELLENT!!!!!!!! IT FOUND WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR . MY HUSBAND SPOKE TO: SALES-DOUG MINTON IN MORGANTON,N.C HE HAD THE TRUCK WE WERE LOOKING FOR ABOVE NEW.DOUG SAID HE WOULD PULL IT OUT FRONT. WE HAD ABOUT A 2 1/2 -3 HR DRIVE. IT HAD EVERYTHING WE WANTED-HAD EXTRAS AND THEN SOME. MY HUSBAND WENT FROM A 200O FORD SUPER DUTY 350 DIESEL INTO A LUXURY VEHICLE BUT STILL A TRUCK THAT CAN DO THE JOB!. EVRYTHING FLOWED PERFECTLY...LEFT WITH THE TRUCK THE SAME DAY. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERETT CHEVROLET-GMC DEALERSHIP. EVERYONE SO VERY NICE. PAPERWORK FLOWED PERFECTLY-FINANCING...AND MOST OF ALL"THANK YOU' DOUG MINTON. WE WOULD'VE NEVER FOUND THIS TRUCK IF I HADN'T WENT TO CARS.COM THANK YOU, GMTAPP

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton responded to this review

March 19, 2014

Thank you for giving Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton the opportunity with your recent truck purchase! We appreciate your business and are happy that you found the perfect GMC Sierra Denali at Everett. Enjoy your new ride!

Bought new malibu graet car and service

by from Blk Mtn NC |

Had a great experience at Everett Chevy , Mike Doran was a very good salesman . I was able to get the deal I wanted plus extra power train warranty at no charge . I really love my Malibu it is the forth new chevy I have bought and it is the best quality yet , thanks guys ......

Best car buying experience I have ever had!

by from Morganton, NC |

My car died on me. I needed a replacement FAST! Neil listened to what I was looking for and my price range. From there, he searched for it. No attempts to sell me something more or different. He located exactly what I was looking for at a dealership out of state. From the time I said, "I'll take it", it he had it in Morganton, detailed, inspected and delivered in less than 24 hours. Not just low pressure... NO PRESSURE! What I wanted was all that mattered. I would by there again in a heartbeat!

Review

by from Hartwell, GA |

It was good experience. Scott represented the company and should have a successful career, if he continues to demonstrate the abilities shown to me in service, knowledge and building relationships with his customers. We have culminated a deal, but I would consider Everett Chevrolet for future transactions.