Land Rover Encino

15800 Ventura Blvd, Encino, CA 91436

New 888-529-3503 New 888-529-3503
Used 888-505-5796 Used 888-505-5796
Service 877-236-1639 Service 877-236-1639

Our vehicles come with a low, upfront price and are guaranteed to be RECALL FREE.

Professional Service Managers, Expert Mechanics

by from Sherman Oaks, CA |

I have been a dedicated customer of the Service Department at Land Rover Encino since I purchased my Range Rover Sport 7 years ago. I truly consider myself a tough, aware consumer and I pay strict attention to detail and fairness. This being said, the Service Dept at Encino has NEVER made me feel like going elsewhere. David S. is a charming service professional that treats you with dignity and he really knows his products. David gives me great confidence as he coordinates with his mechanics. They collectively have my auto in their best interest. The Service Manager, Rassi G. is running a efficient, clean operation that is consistently satisfying. Becoming a Land Rover customer is clearly an investment in quality, safety and dependability. The certified service team at Land Rover Encino protect my investment and maintain the highest resale value on my car.

Exceptional experience

by from Encino , CA |

The salesperson that helped Mr. Vartan was very informative and helpful in the purchase , I highly would recommend him to friends .

efficient car buying experience

by from los angeles, ca |

They had the car I was looking for and it was seamless leasing experience

February 5, 2016

We are happy you found us so helpful! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Eric and Bijan made purchase of 2016 LR4 a breeze.

by from Burbank, CA |

Communicated with Eric Sabre via email and text before making an appointment in December 2015 for a test drive a 2016 LR4. We were not ready to purchase a vehicle that day but he was very accommodating and took his time. Unlike other dealers we went to who where not showing any interest. Returned within 2 weeks to purchase the vehicle at Land Rover Encino since Eric Sabre was so helpful. The entire sales, manager and finance team including Bijan, Chris and Danny were very helpful. Ieda Andal, PA-C Physician Assistant - Family Medicine DEA and CA State licensed

Great Car Shopping Experience

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Anthony really worked with us helping us buy the car. I even forgot my title of my trade in and they still worked with us and waited for me to bring the title back in my new car :)

January 15, 2016

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. We hope to be of service again in the future!

Great service

by from Newhall, CA |

Great service. The only complaint is that the gentleman who cleaned my car didn't take out the plastic that they put inside the car and left the dirty rags they used to dry car on my leather seats. They were wet and dirty.

Bijan was amazing...

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

This is now my 3rd Landrover purchase from Landrover of Encino and I would go anywhere else. If your like me and you work hard for your money you owe it to yourself to visit the team at Landrover of Encino, I recommend you see Bijan as he has been my sales person from the beginning. Landrover Encino gave me top dollar for my 2012 Range Rover Sport and unlike other dealers worked with me on the M.S.R.P. As if that wasn't enough, the sales & service department through in a few extra little gifts to sweeten the deal. This might not seem like much to most, but for me this was huge. Brian the Sales Manager worked with my challenges to secure a deal with a very aggressive interest rate. Much to my surprise the General Manager came over to introduce himself and spend some personal time with me. Auto Nation and the team at Landrover of Encino ROCKED IT... ...trust me, I had tried other Landrover dealers and this team is absolutely the best. I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!

January 15, 2016

We are pleased to hear of your experience with Bijan. Customer service and professionalism are of great importance to us, and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

Repeat Customer - Great experience

by from Hollywood, CA |

This is my second Range Rover Sport from Land Rover Encino. Though they are not the closest dealership, their customer service far outweighs Hornberg on Sunset which is much closer to me. I was able to handle most of the negotiation over the phone. While the actual transaction took way too long it was mostly because of the two other customers buying cars on Christmas Eve. David Schmidt was patient as I weighed two different models - a Supercharged V8 (which is what I was trading in) and a TD6 Diesel. The Diesel was not something I considered going in, but ultimately purchased as David made me feel comfortable with the decision.

self employed

by from El Monta, California |

My wife and I had a great experience purchasing a range rover from Encino. Eric and Victor made the experience very pleasant, effort less, they helped us purchase the right car fit our needs. we totally recommend Encino Ranger Rover to all.

Berj (aka "Bijan") at Land Rover Encino Rocks!!!!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I purchased a pre-owned VW Touareg TDI from Berj (aka Bijan) Albarian at Land Rover Encino. It was a very smooth process. Berj was a total gentlemen, very relaxed, not pushy at all. I wasn't sure about the drive quality of the Touareg after one short test drive, and Berj was very patient and let me take a second longer test drive including the freeway to get a better sense of how the car drives in different conditions. Land Rover Encino was flexible on pricing and worked with me. When and if I'm ever ready to go upmarket with a Land Rover product, I will definitely go to Berj and Land Rover Encino. They really know how to take care of their customers! The showroom is very beautiful too, and spacious. Top notch buying experience.

January 6, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.