Land Rover Encino

Service 866-261-5416

An AutoNation Company.

Five Stars to Alessandro Boccuzzi for great job

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Great Dealership and customer service. Alex was great and helped me all the way till the purchase was complete. He was very courteous and helpful. Even after the purchase was complete he contacted me several times to inquire how I am doing and if I had any questions about my new LR4. While at the dealership, Alex was explaining majority of the features of the LR4. The LR4, I eventually purchased was at the showroom, and Alex had no problem with me driving it. It took few minutes to maneuvers LR4 out of the showroom. During all this time Alex was very friendly and didn't even inquire if I will be purchasing this LR4. This is a very high quality service, because it was a hassle to get this LR4 out of the showroom, even though Dealer was not sure yet that I will buy it. I would recommend this Dealer to the serious buyers and to those who want to test drive Land Rover to see if it is their fit. Contact Alessandro Boccuzzi at the Dealership if you want to of the line customer experience. He will find your perfect Land Rover and will make your life easier and happier, when you will drive your dream Land Rover.

October 14, 2014

Viktor, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Hard to beat Land Rover Encino

by from Marina Del Rey, CA |

If you are in the market for a Land Rover you can't go wrong with this dealer. Make sure you talk to Bobby Habibi when you go there. He is a terrific guy and extremely helpful.

September 22, 2014

Jim, thank you for your positive review! We're happy to have been of service to you and hope to continue serving you for many years to come.

Great Service!

by from bevelry hills, ca |

Great service from Mary Ann. Very patient and honest, answer all my questions. Lovely environment! Super happy with my new car Evoque. Will definitely recommend Mary Ann if you are looking for a range rover.

August 1, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at Land Rover Encino. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Land Rover Ecino

by from Valencia, CA |

Buying my first Range Rover was a completely different experience than what I am use to (mercedes, lexus). The dealer required so much information from us just to get some pricing for the car it was crazy. I guess the cars are being shipped out of country for a premium price $ and they want to make sure buyers are local. As a Female buyer the sales staff usually does give you equal attention as they would give a male buyer. But this was not the case with Eric Sabre. Eric Sabre provided me with excellent service and answered all my questions and concerns regarding buying a 2014 Ranger Rover Sport HSE. He stayed in contact with me for 2 months answer questions, filling me in on inventory etc, until I was ready to purchase. I recommend if you are looking to buy a new Land Rover Eric Sabre is the person you want to deal with. He was very professional and really made sure all my question and concerns were answered.

Land Rover of Encino

by from Encino, C.A |

I truly had the most amazing car experience possible at this dealership. Namely, the lovely sales lady who assisted me, MaryAnn, made the experience perfect. I visited the dealership several times to decide on the model I wanted and could afford. MaryAnn was incredibly patient and honest during the entire process. There was no typical car salesman attitude at all!!! She understood my position financially, and did everything to make sure I ended up with the car that would make me most happy. I had visited nearly every Land Rover dealer in the greater LA area, and none of them came close to having the helpful and kind staff that is present at Land Rover of Encino. Everyone from the branch manager, finance lady, and really the entire staff, were so incredibly helpful and kind during the process. I would recommend this dealership to everyone....it gets an A++ in my book!!!

The service is as great as the car

by from Woodland Hills, CA |

Both Armando & DC have taken care of us in grand fashion. They are easy to set appointments, understand the issues quickly, keep us informed timely, and have the vehicle ready when promised. The experience is as good as you could ask for and want.

Fantastic care & service

by from Sherman Oaks |

The gentleman who took care of me, DC, was incredibly competent, informative, helpful, and attentive. There was nothing "fake" or "used-car-salesman" about him. He was a service representative who was just about as professional as a person could be. My experience with the head mechanic, Raffi, the cashier lady, and the car/rental/loaner woman was great. It's nice knowing I can send my wife over there and be confident that she will e treated with patience and respect. Bravo!

May 8, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your positive review!

GREAT SERVICE! GREAT CARS!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Our salesperson Tony was excellent. He definitely provided exceptional customer service for the 2nd time around. Not only was he knowledgeable about the cars we wanted, he was able to find them QUICK. Jaime, the finance manager, was also very sweet and easy to work with. She made the whole process painless. Thank you Tony, Jaime and Land Rover Encino for making our car buying experience(s) great! We'll definitely be back.

April 29, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! It's our goal to make sure your visit is smooth and easy-going; it's wonderful to know the team provided on this promise. Thank you for your recommendation of our dealership!

Great sales staff and service at Land Rover Encino

by from Sherman Oaks, CA |

Great facility and sales services. Sales person and a technician even came out to our house to help us connect our car's remote garage door opener system to remotely open our front gate. I strongly recommend Land Rover Encino and our salesperson - Alex Boccuzzi

Their Service Dept. at Land Rover Encino

by from Santa Monica,California |

I am a 3-time Range Rover buyer from Land Rover Encino. I'm a West Side guy who happens to work in Sherman Oaks and about 11 years ago I went to the Encino dealership "just to look" and ther rest is history. I've purchased 3 Range Rovers for them but what has truely kept me coming back has been the service department - specifically my service guy. he is a true professionals always with a "can-do" attitude. My guy specifically understands the importance of customer service. Honestly, they all seem to be on my side and because of this approach I will continue to rewarded them with my business. Bravo for a job well done - to the whole service team at Land Rover Encino. GH from Santa Monica.

April 8, 2014

Thanks for the feedback. We sincerely thank you for your loyalty over the years, and we're so happy to hear that our service team is what made your experiences so positive.

The place to go for Land Rovers

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Very attentive sales staff, listened and met all my needs. I was very satisfied with my purchase.