Victory Toyota Hyundai of North Wilkesboro

1502 W D St, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659

New 866-906-1537
Used 877-247-1953
Service 866-457-9212

Get Paid For Your Trade at Victory Toyota Hyundai of North Wilkesboro - Home of the Car Doc!

Great Dealership

by from Kernersville, NC |

I had been looking to purchase a used Prius for some time. I originally went to look at a used 2012 Prius. I called and set up the appointment. I met with Frank Solana. Frank was prompt and ready to see me. We test drove the Prius and we started discussing the opportunity of purchasing the vehicle. I did not feel any pressure, told Frank what I could offer above my trade-in and went from there. After a few short minutes, I did not feel we were going to be able to agree on the price; however, Frank asked me about a new Prius purchase and the "Deal Maker" Reza Asobar the GM had put together something he did not think I could pass up. I have to admit they worked harder for my business then I have ever had a dealership work for me. The purchase experience was pleasant and rewarding. I was able to leave with a 2014 Prius with everything I wanted at a great price. The financing was easy and simple to get. Truly no hassle purchase. I have also been contacted by Frank via mail and phone calls to check on me and my satisfaction. This was my first car purchase for myself in 15 years and because of them they will be the first dealership I turn to when my wife's car needs to be replaced. I have recommended the dealership to family and friends and cannot recommend this dealer any highly to others.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!

by from Charlotte NC |

I bought a 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T RSpec from Nathan OVER a year ago and still receive outstanding customer service. He is always just an email away and has never let me down. I will most definitely be a repeat customer at Victory Toyota of NW. Nathan was excellent to work with, I had negative equity on a Hyundai Tiburon that I traded in and it was my first new car purchase. Nathan did everything in his power to get me the most for my trade in while also making sure my monthly payment was something I was comfortable with. Financing was a breeze. I even received a Thank you letter from him AND a birthday card from him. You know your business is valued when the car salesman takes the time to send you a birthday card!! Everyone is always so friendly and talkative any time I've been by the dealership and Nathan always greats me by name. Even though I live in Charlotte now, Victory Toyota of NW will always be my go-to place for any new or used car. Highly recommend anyone and everyone! My best friend just bought a Scion FR-S and she loves it! I've referred all my friends and family to Nathan! OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!

awesome service

by from Hamptonville NC |

Recently purchased my second vehicle from Victory Toyota. They have the most dedicated, courteous and knowledgeable staff.I would like to make special mention of Nathan Harris for his diligence and perseverance to find exactly what I wanted. Thanks for everything!

great friendly customer service

by from Elkin, Nc |

Victory Toyota, is a great place to purchase a vehicle. I received the best customer service Than I have at any other dealer. The great Staff like Nathan Harris did a wonderful job fitting me with the best corolla that best matched my personality. They did a great job with getting a great offer with my trade, and kept my monthly payments affordable. I highly recommend Victory Toyota! Im a very pleased customer, and I will be back in the future.

awesome dealer

by from Wilkesboro, NC |

have done service with these guys for MANY years. i have referred family and friends to this dealer and they were very satisfied with how they were taken care of. whether it sales, service, ect, youll be pleased with the experience. ill be coming back here when the time is ready.

Great Buying Experience

by from Monroe, NC |

I recently purchased a 2014 Tacoma. It took me less than an hour for the buying experience to make the deal. My salesperson Frank Solana was excellent to work with. I drove two hours to purchase this vehicle and it was well worth the time and drive. I would recommend Victory Toyota to all my friends and neighbors. Thanks again Victory Toyota for a very positive car buying experience.

May 14, 2014

Thank YOU, New Tacoma Owner, for the very positive feedback. We will be sure to use this in order to enhance our processes moving forward. Thank you for the recommendations, too! Enjoy your Tacoma!

Great Service!

by from Hamptonville, N. C. |

I have just purchased a 2013 Toyota Corolla S. I love my new car! I have to say my service was excellent! I couldn't have asked for a better sales person than Jacob Smith. So stop by and see Jacob Smith today for your new Toyota today at Victory Toyota North Wilkesboro.

May 14, 2014

Thank you, Betty. We look forward to providing high quality service to you and your Corolla S for a long time!

Best Toyota Dealership in NC

by from Millers Creek, NC |

Over the past four years, I have purchased two cars and leased one. My experience with Victory Toyota was fantastic. There is no other dealership that I would go to. I highly recommend them to friends and family. Everyone on the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. The service department is great. I use it for my maintenance and state inspections. I had to have a bumper replaced at the body shop and the work was top notch. There are so many great things about this dealership. Everyone there, especially Reza, will go out of their way to make sure you are in the vehicle that suits you and make sure you are happy. Greatest dealership in Wilkes County by far - a 5 star!!!!

May 14, 2014

Red69, these are very nice words. Thank you. We strive to provide the best comprehensive driving experience possible - from purchase to service to repair at our body shop. We look forward to continuing to serve you at a high level!

The place to go when wanting a car!

by from Ronda, NC |

I bought a Chevy Cruze back in March and got the best customer service at victory toyota. Still in love with my car and still get letters to check up on it and special offers every month. I haven't had any problems out of it and they were very patient with me and getting everything done and all papers signed. Also very consistant with staying on the banks making sure I got approved and getting me the best prices they could. I am very grateful and will continue to recommend everyone to Victory Toyota of North Wilkesboro! Thank you guys for everything!

May 14, 2014

Thank YOU, CandaceNC! We are so glad that you are happy with your experience at Victory Toyota of North Wilkesboro. If there is anything else we can do to be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. Enjoy your Cruze!

Great buying experience

by from Elkin,NC |

I went to victory looking for a simple vehicle and was quickly greeted by the friendly sales staff , after my short test drive I came back and the salesman Jacob Smith had my credit ran (with my permission) and greeted me with the good news that I was approved the buying process was smooth and easy and the victory Toyota body shop is also great , not even 2 months after I purchased my vehicle I struck a deer I had my vehicle taken to victory's body shop and it was fixed to my satisfaction and it looks just as good today as it did the day I bought it , I would and have referred friends to go to victory and enjoy there great customer service and I'm preparing to buy a second vehicle and I wouldn't go anywhere but victory Toyota/Hyundai in north Wilkesboro NC

May 14, 2014

Hi Mikey, Thank you for your feedback. We work hard to provide a high quality vehicle experience. As you have experienced, this includes service and repair. We will be sure to use this feedback to enhance our process. Thank you for the kind words!

2013 Toyota Corrall S

by from Hamptonville, N.C. |

I purchased my Toyota on May 1st 2014 . This is the first Toyota I have ever bought and I love my Toyota! I want to thank Jacob Smith for his great service and never being a pushy sales person. I chose my car to benefit me. This car has got a lot of compliments. So stop by and see Jacob Smith today for your new Toyota today at Victory Toyota in North Wilkesboro .

May 14, 2014

Hi Betty, Thank you for the feedback and kind words! We are so happy that you love your new Toyota. We will be sure to let Jacob Smith know you were happy with his services. Thanks for choosing Victory Toyota!