Victory Toyota Hyundai of North Wilkesboro

1502 West D Street, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659

New 866-906-1537 New 866-906-1537
Used 877-247-1953 Used 877-247-1953
Service 866-457-9212 Service 866-457-9212

Get Paid For Your Trade at Victory Toyota Hyundai of North Wilkesboro - Home of the Car Doc!

Great Dealership

by from Kernersville, NC |

I had been looking to purchase a used Prius for some time. I originally went to look at a used 2012 Prius. I called and set up the appointment. I met with Frank Solana. Frank was prompt and ready to see me. We test drove the Prius and we started discussing the opportunity of purchasing the vehicle. I did not feel any pressure, told Frank what I could offer above my trade-in and went from there. After a few short minutes, I did not feel we were going to be able to agree on the price; however, Frank asked me about a new Prius purchase and the "Deal Maker" Reza Asobar the GM had put together something he did not think I could pass up. I have to admit they worked harder for my business then I have ever had a dealership work for me. The purchase experience was pleasant and rewarding. I was able to leave with a 2014 Prius with everything I wanted at a great price. The financing was easy and simple to get. Truly no hassle purchase. I have also been contacted by Frank via mail and phone calls to check on me and my satisfaction. This was my first car purchase for myself in 15 years and because of them they will be the first dealership I turn to when my wife's car needs to be replaced. I have recommended the dealership to family and friends and cannot recommend this dealer any highly to others.

Buying experience - emails

by from Statesville, NC |

During November 2014 I tried to deal with Victory on a new Genesis. We could not agree on price so I went to another Hyundai dealer and traded my 2013 Genesis for a 2015 Genesis exactly like the on I tried to get from Victory. Victory called a few days later and I told them I had already traded with another dealer for about four thousand dollars less. The sales person said "We could have done that!". I simple said you have your chance and it is too late now. A very short time after that conversation I receive a letter from Victory indicating they could not sell a car to me because of my credit. I have since shown this letter to several dealers and all have indicated I could buy anything on their lot. I bought a new Genesis and a new Ford King Ranch pickup during this same period. In order to get an additional discount, I had to finance both but paid off both within three months. All my credit cards (2) are paid in full each month. Victory has been sending emails trying to entice me to deal with them. I would appreciate your stopping the emails. You had your chance and will never get another.

Amazing customer service. We even got cake!

by from Asheville, NC |

The experience my husband and I had with victory Toyota was wonderful. Now our family has the safe and reliable car we have been praying for. Thank you all so much. We will be back

March 9, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and feedback. We are so happy you had such a great experience working with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

Horrible

by from Spruce pine |

Absolutely the worst car buying experience I have ever had. After driving 2 hours to look at drive a car that we had inquired about the pervious day only to find another individual signing ownership papers. I guess the worst part was the fact that the salesmen nor management were willing to take responsibility for their mistake. I would not refer my worst enemy to this dealership.

March 9, 2015

Hello, Hughes: We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. This is exactly how we do not want our customers to feel when working with us. If there is anything we can do for you to remedy this situation we have caused, please call us at (336) 667-1185.

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!

by from Charlotte NC |

I bought a 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T RSpec from Nathan OVER a year ago and still receive outstanding customer service. He is always just an email away and has never let me down. I will most definitely be a repeat customer at Victory Toyota of NW. Nathan was excellent to work with, I had negative equity on a Hyundai Tiburon that I traded in and it was my first new car purchase. Nathan did everything in his power to get me the most for my trade in while also making sure my monthly payment was something I was comfortable with. Financing was a breeze. I even received a Thank you letter from him AND a birthday card from him. You know your business is valued when the car salesman takes the time to send you a birthday card!! Everyone is always so friendly and talkative any time I've been by the dealership and Nathan always greats me by name. Even though I live in Charlotte now, Victory Toyota of NW will always be my go-to place for any new or used car. Highly recommend anyone and everyone! My best friend just bought a Scion FR-S and she loves it! I've referred all my friends and family to Nathan! OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!

awesome service

by from Hamptonville NC |

Recently purchased my second vehicle from Victory Toyota. They have the most dedicated, courteous and knowledgeable staff.I would like to make special mention of Nathan Harris for his diligence and perseverance to find exactly what I wanted. Thanks for everything!

great friendly customer service

by from Elkin, Nc |

Victory Toyota, is a great place to purchase a vehicle. I received the best customer service Than I have at any other dealer. The great Staff like Nathan Harris did a wonderful job fitting me with the best corolla that best matched my personality. They did a great job with getting a great offer with my trade, and kept my monthly payments affordable. I highly recommend Victory Toyota! Im a very pleased customer, and I will be back in the future.

awesome dealer

by from Wilkesboro, NC |

have done service with these guys for MANY years. i have referred family and friends to this dealer and they were very satisfied with how they were taken care of. whether it sales, service, ect, youll be pleased with the experience. ill be coming back here when the time is ready.

Great Buying Experience

by from Monroe, NC |

I recently purchased a 2014 Tacoma. It took me less than an hour for the buying experience to make the deal. My salesperson Frank Solana was excellent to work with. I drove two hours to purchase this vehicle and it was well worth the time and drive. I would recommend Victory Toyota to all my friends and neighbors. Thanks again Victory Toyota for a very positive car buying experience.

May 14, 2014

Thank YOU, New Tacoma Owner, for the very positive feedback. We will be sure to use this in order to enhance our processes moving forward. Thank you for the recommendations, too! Enjoy your Tacoma!

Great Service!

by from Hamptonville, N. C. |

I have just purchased a 2013 Toyota Corolla S. I love my new car! I have to say my service was excellent! I couldn't have asked for a better sales person than Jacob Smith. So stop by and see Jacob Smith today for your new Toyota today at Victory Toyota North Wilkesboro.

May 14, 2014

Thank you, Betty. We look forward to providing high quality service to you and your Corolla S for a long time!