Premier Sports Cars Co.

1950 E Chestnut Expy, Springfield, MO 65802

Used 888-221-0764 Used 888-221-0764

We believe that Good Business begins with Top Quality Automobiles, High Attention to detail & continues with s

Amazing experience!

by from Hobe Sound, Fl |

I was on vacation and starting having car trouble. I found the Yukon Denali for sale online and made an appointment to look at it. From the time I first talked with Ralph until I drove away I was continually blown away from the experience. Nice, friendly, absolutely 0 pressure, flexible, honest, and easy to work with are words that fall short of describing my experience. I cannot recommend them any higher!

Great Service and attention

by from Florida |

Chris and everyone made everything so easy and smooth. Transaction was seamless and all paperwork was good. Great Car and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again you have a new loyal customer.

Easy transaction .

by from St. Louis , Missouri |

I have bought and sold many cars in my lifetime. My experience with Troy was very very positive. They even went to DMV for me.

Outstanding

by from Springfield, MO |

I cannot say enough good things about Chris, Deidre, and all those that worked to provide us with the best vehicle sale experience. Professional, kind, efficient, and exceptional service are just some of the things that make this dealership top of the line. Thank you for what we are now calling The Christmas Miracle Tundra.

Great service and friendly salesman!!

by from Lovington,ill |

Very friendly and helpful!! Brought car to me to look at. Ralph was a great salesman.

Awesome Buying Experience!

by from Traverse City, Michigan |

This was an awesome buying experience from beginning to end. The level of professionalism, from all staff, was amazing. Trust, support, consideration, unpretentious, and service-centric are a few words that come to mind. If you need a high-quality collector car, this is the place to start!

Incredible cars and no bull!

by from Springfield, MO |

Chris & Troy are top notch to deal with! I bought a 2013 Porsche 911 Carrera from them and the car is perfect. All of their inventory is carefully selected and they only buy the best cars. I highly recommend Premier Sports Cars to anyone looking for the best quality and service. Jeremy Springfield, MO

A great car...as described. Premier is the best!

by from Long Beach, CA |

Chris Courtney was a pleasure to deal with. He represented the car well and provided all information and instructions to my complete satisfaction. I bought the car sight-unseen on his description and recommendation and I'm 100% satisfied and love the car. I'm in the Porsche restoration business and I'm super picky.I was looking for this particular car, a low mileage 2009 Porsche 997 Turbo for myself.

Enjoyable experience

by from Chicago, IL |

Drove 8+ hours to see and test drive 911 S. Troy was terrific providing additional photos/tech inspection to give me confidence to make the trip. Car was even cleaner than expected. They kept the store open after hours to accommodate our inspection, test drive and purchase. I drove it home. All their cars are super nice and clean. If I buy another car from them I'll trust it's clean and will just have them ship it.

Great experience

by from Ipswich,Ma |

Premiere Sports Cars values their reputation and it shows. Buying a sports car "sight unseen" was one of the most nerve racking things that i have ever done,but after dealing with Chris Courtny, I can tell you that they are as professional as they come. I would not hesitate to buy from them again or to recommend them to anyone