Premier Sports Cars Co.

Premier Sports Cars Co.

1950 E Chestnut Expy, Springfield, MO 65802

Used 888-221-0764

We believe that Good Business begins with Top Quality Automobiles, High Attention to detail & continues with s

Excellent car buying experience

by from Springfield, MO |

Exceptional customer service. Process was streamlined with car well represented as described.

An absolute pleasure

by from St. Louis, MO |

The entire purchasing experience was a pleasure. Chris Courtney and his team always uphold the highest level of professionalism but at the same time are extremely personable and warm. The moment one enters the facility, it is clear that high-end sports cars are their passion. Whether you find the vehicle you're after, or ask Chris to find it for you, they will handle literally every detail of the transaction making the process seamless. Overall I highly recommend Premier Sports Cars and will certainly use them again in the future.

Quick buy

by from Lamar, MO |

I have purchased over 20 cars in my life. This was by far the quickest purchase ever. Troy was great.

Great experience!!

by from Springfield MO. |

I have not purchased yet but was very impressed with the professionalism and fallow up. I would not hesitate to deal with them in the future

Excellent transaction on sale of my car.

by from Swanton, Md |

Sold my Porsche 911 to Premier to buy a new Corvette. Troy at Premier was great to work with, offered a good price, and followed through on a very smooth transaction. Will deal with them on my next buy/sell. Very satisfied.

Great Service

by from st louis, mo |

Best car buying experience ever, My salesperson was responsive and professional. Premier has a wonderful selection of cars that are well displayed on their website. They helped facilitate transportation and window tinting are a great price. Well ran company!!

Great Service and Awesome Experience

by from Salem, Ut |

I purchased a BMW M3 from Premier Sports Cars and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a great used sports car. The car was exactly as described, had been meticulously detailed, and fully met my expectations. I flew out and picked up the car and the entire staff at Premier were extremely professional. When I arrived everything was ready and the purchasing process was as easy as one could hope for.

Great service

by from Kansas City, Mo |

I have purchased several cars from Chris and they have skways been flawless. I would recommend Premier without hesitation.

Great Dealership with excellent staff

by from Andover, MN |

Purchased a used 2005 Corvette from Premier with Troy Breshears as my salesman. Troy picked us up at the airport and had everything ready to go. The car looked absolutely perfect as it did in the many pictures that I was able to look at online. Its now been 6000 miles of driving and the car runs as good as the day I picked it up. Many thanks to Troy and the rest of the staff at Premier Sports Car.

Another outstanding experience.

by from Libertyville, IL |

this is the second time I purchased a car from Premier over the internet and both times the car surpassed my expectations. They were in mint condition and better than described. The work that was done as well, prior to delivery IK40 install and 3M clear bra) were expertly done. Will definately continue to work with them despite the fact they are 450 miles from my home.

Purchase of porshe 997 turbo

by from Daytona Beach, Florida |

I was recommended to this dealership from another porsche reseller. My negotiations with Chris were tough but fair. Once the deal was struck every thing went very smoothly. Chris had a professional covered delivery scheduled. The car was totally as represented and was sent to me clean as a pin. The staff is very courteous and friendly. They have been very helpful to me in all respects. I would consider them very strongly if i ever consider selling the porsche i bought from them...Jerry Wells