Premier Sports Cars Co.

Premier Sports Cars Co.

1950 E Chestnut Expy, Springfield, MO 65802

Used 888-221-0764

We believe that Good Business begins with Top Quality Automobiles, High Attention to detail & continues with service after the sale.

Great Experience and First Class Service! AJ

by from Springfield, MO |

Thanks Chris and Troy for providing first class service and a perfect buying experience on the my last two car purchases. Both cars were perfect when delivered and the process was very easy. Thanks again - AJ

2002 Porsche

by from North Salt lake, UT |

I bought my 2002 Porsche Carrera at Premier, August 2014. Troy was fabulous inasmuch as negotiating, providing documents, setting car aside for a few weeks, picking me up at airport and having car on lift for my inspection once I arrived! I have never had an experience like this, moreover buying such a great car made it perfect! Porsche I bought at Premier is perfect in all aspects and Troy's level of customer service is 5-stars!

Excellent Experience with Premier

by from St. Louis, MO |

In October of 2013 I came across a Premiere Sports Cars listing for a 2012 Porsche Cayenne with low miles and I called Troy at Premiere to discuss. Two days later I'm driving it home to St. Louis. Although the car had 8,500 miles on it, the detailing work they had done made it look brand new. I checked out a few other cars in their inventory and they were all immaculate. Their showroom has to be seen to be believed. The entire process including my conversations with Troy to price my trade-in, arrange financing, negotiate the final price and complete the paperwork all together took maybe an hour. The process was simpler and more efficient than with any other car I've ever purchased. Even the follow-up service after the sale has been excellent. My experience could not have been better and I will never buy a high-performance car from another dealer.

Premier Sports Cars

by from Kansas City, MO |

I have been trading cars with Chris for 15 years. It did not matter if it was a Porsche, Ferrari, Ford GT or my most recent purchase a new Toyota FJ Cruiser, the transaction has always been professionally handled, the car accurately represented, and my experience totally satisfactory.

Excellent car buying experience

by from Dallas,TX |

The absolute best car buying experience I have ever had. The sales team was very professional and did everything they said they would. The car arrived exactly as described. I highly recommend this dealership.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Springfield Mo |

Chris and Troy were very helpful in working with me to sell my used Porsche. In addition they have helped me find a new car that met my "wish" list. They are terrific to work with and their facility is top notch.

Grown up kids favorite toy store!

by from Springfield, MO |

I am very lucky to have Premier in the same town I live in. Chris and his staff are always friendly and willing to let me peruse through the selection they have. I have purchased several cars and sold several cars through Chris. Every car was of the highest caliber in quality, and every experience was hassle free. They set the bar for my buying criteria with any main stream Mercedes etc... dealer I buy daily drivers from. I had the chance to purchase elsewhere in Springfield, and continue to solely go through Chris at Premier.

Would not recommend for preowned.

by from Springfield, MO |

Was not satisfied with customer service or treatment of the repairs necessary on the car. I met most of them, and was definitely disappointed on my purchase.

Great experience!

by from Springfield, mo |

They e-mailed me photos of cars after I told them what I was looking for. We continued doing that until I found "the one." I didn't have to spend hours at the dealership. They called me when the car got there. I showed up, signed the papers, and drove off. The car was exactly what I wanted!! Will buy my next car from them this same way!

by from Galesburg.IL |

I bought a subaru baja from Ralph Johnson who apparently does not work for Premier Sports Cars,but has a desk inside their business.Ralph would not make the deal right but Chris did send me a check to cover most of the repair expense.Thank You Chris!

Land Rover Purchase

by from Denver, CO |

They were very easy to work with. Had all the paperwork ready to go when we showed up to pick up our Land Rover. Vehicle was better than described. Very Simple easy transaction. This is the way auto dealerships should be!!! I would recommend Premier Sports Cars to everyone I know looking for a new or used high end vehicle.