Premier Sports Cars Co.

Premier Sports Cars Co.

1950 E Chestnut Expy, Springfield, MO 65802

Used 888-221-0764

We believe that Good Business begins with Top Quality Automobiles, High Attention to detail & continues with s

Excellent car buying experience

by from Springfield, MO |

Exceptional customer service. Process was streamlined with car well represented as described.

2011 Carerra S with PKD

by from Ozark, Missouri |

This is the second Porsche I have purchased, so I am a repeat customer. In addition I would not hesitate to purchase from Premier again. Everyone involved, Chris, Troy and Dee, was friendly and professional. I never felt pressured to buy and always was welcomed in the showroom to look around. In fact, I have never been treated as well at any other car dealer, new or used. These guys (& girl) are awesome.

Perfect

by from Irving, Texas |

Had my Aston Martin DBS delivered to my home and it was perfect. Troy set everything up and made sure it was ready for me at delivery!

Always the best price and a trusted source!

by from Peoria, il |

I have bought my last 5 cars from Ralph. I am confident I am getting the best price on my trade in and in my new car. I know that I am getting the best possible vehicle. I've recommended several friends and they are now recommending him also. I love my recent purchase and I love having a unique vehicle!

Greatness at every level!!!!!

by from Groesbeck, Texas 76642 |

Premiere was professional from the work go. Troy was great to work with and did me a big favor getting my car to me. Deidra in the front office went the extra mile for me as well. This is not a fake review....they are just that great!!!!! Matt Groveton Groesbeck, Texas

Great service & communication. Easy transaction.

by from Silver Spring, MD. |

I bought my 2014 911 from Premier/Troy. I was a bit nervous at first as this is the first time I'm buying a car unseen & half way through the country (MO to MD)! But Premier/Troy made me very comfortable to do business with. He patiently answered all of my questions in a very timely manner. And made the transaction very easy too. The only con I had was the delivery company. Promised to arrive/deliver on Monday, car didn't arrive until 3 days later! Not Premier's fault at all, and I recommended they do use this company anymore in the future. Overall, I'll have no problem to purchase from Premier/Troy again in the future! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a high end or hard to find vehicle.

An absolute pleasure

by from St. Louis, MO |

The entire purchasing experience was a pleasure. Chris Courtney and his team always uphold the highest level of professionalism but at the same time are extremely personable and warm. The moment one enters the facility, it is clear that high-end sports cars are their passion. Whether you find the vehicle you're after, or ask Chris to find it for you, they will handle literally every detail of the transaction making the process seamless. Overall I highly recommend Premier Sports Cars and will certainly use them again in the future.

Quick buy

by from Lamar, MO |

I have purchased over 20 cars in my life. This was by far the quickest purchase ever. Troy was great.

Great experience!!

by from Springfield MO. |

I have not purchased yet but was very impressed with the professionalism and fallow up. I would not hesitate to deal with them in the future

Excellent transaction on sale of my car.

by from Swanton, Md |

Sold my Porsche 911 to Premier to buy a new Corvette. Troy at Premier was great to work with, offered a good price, and followed through on a very smooth transaction. Will deal with them on my next buy/sell. Very satisfied.

Great Service

by from st louis, mo |

Best car buying experience ever, My salesperson was responsive and professional. Premier has a wonderful selection of cars that are well displayed on their website. They helped facilitate transportation and window tinting are a great price. Well ran company!!