1950 E Chestnut Expy, Springfield, MO 65802

Used 888-221-0764

We believe that Good Business begins with Top Quality Automobiles, High Attention to detail & continues with service after the sale.

Land Rover Purchase

by from Denver, CO |

They were very easy to work with. Had all the paperwork ready to go when we showed up to pick up our Land Rover. Vehicle was better than described. Very Simple easy transaction. This is the way auto dealerships should be!!! I would recommend Premier Sports Cars to everyone I know looking for a new or used high end vehicle.

by from Chicago, IL |

Chris is great to work with and has an impressive facility as well. I'd recommend working with them on your next high end vehicle purchase. 1st class all the way.

CEO. Extreme Motorcar / CEO. fullCircle Creative

by from Tampa Fl |

Working with Troy Burshears has been a pleasure beyond the car buying experience. We have become good friends with whom I can count on for good consultation ,advice and confidence that the information he provides is truthful and straightforward. I have work with Troy for almost 10 years and I trust his expertise and consultation on purchasing a any car whether I was buying it from Troy or not. I knew he would always guide me in the right direction.

My experience . . . was nothing but exceptional.

by from Springfield, MO |

My experience with Premier Sports Cars was nothing but exceptional. I was looking for an Infinit G37S and had a specific model and color in mind. I worked directly with Troy Breshears. Troy not only found me the exact car I was wanting, but he did all the negotiating to get me the best price offered. Not only was the car delivered to me in the conditioned described, Troy had the car detailed and all the paperwork ready for a quick process. I would highly recommend Premier Sports Cars (and specifically working with Troy Breshears) to anyone looking for a specific or high-end automobile.

Excellent company to work with!

by from Springfield, MO |

I was looking for a particular make/model of BMW. Troy had one in stock, and suggested I take a look. Let me take it out for a drive, no questions asked. Gave me more than I expected for my trade. Asked a very fair price for the newer vehicle, and the difference was something I couldn't pass up. The whole transaction was very smooth. I would highly recommend these people to anyone looking for a top-notch pre-owned fine automobile. Would gladly do business with them again, if the opportunity arose.

Awesome customer service!!! Highly recommend!!!

by from Springfield, MO |

These guys helped my husband and I get a great deal on an awesome car. They even managed to get it shipped to us in the dead of winter during a snow storm! They were great to work with and we will definitely purchase our next vehicle with them.

Great Company

by from Springfield, MO |

Could not be happier with my experience with Premier Sports Cars! Great company!

Don't be fooled!

by from Galesburg,Il |

I bought a used subaru baja from ralph johnson,I told him while looking at the vehicle I smelled antifreeze.He assured me it was engine cleaner and that he had the vehicle inspected.I did not realize that they had over filled the reservoir and within 10 days it was low.The head gasket is leaking and it will cost over $1600.00 to repair.Ralph promised to fix this.but now will not return phone calls or e-mails.

Premier Sports Cars Co. responded to this review

April 25, 2013

We at Premier SportsCars understand the frustration that Dan had; when you purchase a vehicle and certain problems develop after purchase. Mr. Courtney contacted Dan immediately upon seeing this review to find out what we could do to help him in this situation, informing him that we are not the dealer that sold the vehicle to him and that Ralph Johnson does rent an office in our complex and owns his own dealership, but we would like to assist him in this matter if we could. Dan informed Mr. Courtney that he was trying repeatedly to contact Ralph Johnson to no avail regarding the repairs to the 2006 Subaru Baja. Mr. Courtney offered to speak with Ralph on his behalf and asked Dan if he would like Ralph to buy back the vehicle, or would he rather Ralph pay for the repairs. Dan stated he would be willing to accept a payment of $1,200.00 for the repair work and he would then remove/amend the review. Mr. Courtney confirmed with Dan that the payment of $1,200.00 would close the matter and to expedite this for Dan, Premier SportsCars issued the check & mailed it the same day. Mr. Courtney in turn billed Promotorcars/Ralph Johnson for reimbursement of this expense. Mr. Courtney contacted Dan to verify he had received the check and that he was satisfied with the arrangement. Dan stated he had received and cashed the check but now feels he is owed more money. Mr. Courtney told Dan that he feels he has done all he can to help in this matter and that he is a man of his word and by sending Dan the check, has kept his word. With Dan now asking for more money, we don?t believe he is a man of his word. Premier SportsCars is not affiliated with Promotorcars/Ralph Johnson. Dan will need to contact Ralph Johnson regarding any more assistance in this matter.