Chignoli Auto Sales

1850 Essington Road, Joliet, IL 60435

Used 888-840-2206 Used888-840-2206

Family owned and operated since 1974!

Great cars, great family.

by from Joliet, ill. |

The best pre-owned car facility anywhere! Super cars and super deals. Looking foward to making another purchase in the very near future. Joe and Gregg are fair, honest, personable and fun to deal with. No complaints,,,, always a pleasant experience.

Great service

by from Joliet,IL. |

Chignoli stands by their reputation and quality of vehicles,i have purchased a car from them and was very pleased with purchase and theway we were valued as a customer,Joe Chignoli was our dealer and he was fair on the price and whole process,i would rcommend their dealership to anyone.They don't deal in junk vehicles.That in my opinion is why they are rated so high and been in business for so long,thanks again guys and gals. Dennis and Cheryl Davis

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Joliet, Il. |

This was by far the best experience we have ever had in buying a car. We own a limousine buisness, and have purchased many cars for work as well as personal use. The staff at Chignoli Auto are so accomodating and easy to talk to.They don't pressure you into anything like other dealerships. We didn't sit there for hours playing a number game and waiting for paperwork. We told them what we wanted, and they made the buying process fast and convienient. In addition to that, everybody who works there was genuinely friendly and accomodating. We will definitely buy all our future automobiles from them!

Great Experience

by from Shorewood, IL |

My family has been buying our vehicles from Chignoli Auto for many years. When I decided that it was time to buy a new one I knew I could count on the Chignoli's to help me find the perfect SUV. The process was very easy and they are always a pleasure to deal with in every way. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family.

Great experience :)

by from Norway ILL |

Thanks to Joe C. for making this buying experience pleasant and a painless easy going transaction. I had been looking for a car for over a month and this was the far most fairest deal .wont hesitate recommending this auto dealer ship and Joe Thanks Cindy E.

Best car buying experience! Quality cars!!

by from Minooka, IL |

Awesome experience!! Worked within my budget with absolutely no pressure!! Went above and beyond to get me in a car in my budget!! best buying experience ever! I will be back in a few months to buy my wife a car! Shop here!!

Quality cars you can depend on

by from Lockport |

When you see someone driving with a Chignoli name plate on the back of their car it is a safe bet that the driver is happy with the purchase. They are easy to deal with and they don't sell lemons. They are a quality dealership selling only quality cars.

Never go anywhere else!!!

by from Shorewood, IL |

Best and easiest car buying experience ever. The service and attention to detail is uparallelled. The selection of vehicles, no pressure sales staff, and ultimate value for the money is superior to anyone else in the area. This is our second vehicle that we have bought from Chignoli Auto. Chignoli Auto is where we will continue to shop for outstanding vehicles at outstanding prices.

Awesome experience

by from Kenosha, wi |

Great experience and super nice family business. The car has worked out great! Even though I came with my own financing, they even tried to help me get lower financing. I bought a 2010 range rover that was very clean and I even took it to Knauz to have another complete inspection done and no problems at all with the car. Chignoli is a fantastic place to do business. We will definitely use them again. Greg

A painless buying experience

by from Shorewood, IL |

We have bought several cars from Gregg at Chignoli Auto Sales. They always offer fair, no hassle pricing, great loan rates, and the service is outstanding during and after the sale. As one who is often skeptical of online reviews, this is a genuine review from a long-term customer. If you have never been to Chignoli, you are in for a treat: a painless buying experience!