New Jersey Auto Sales

8004 Route 130 North, Delran, NJ 08075

Used 888-845-9182

Worth the drive

by from Mechanicsburg, PA |

We were looking for a specific vehicle and drove over 100 miles to test drive it, not knowing a thing about NJ Auto Sales. We arrived and the vehicle was clean and ready to go. The condition of the vehicle was "as advertised" online and the sales staff was very friendly and helpful. Their "no nonsense" approach to pricing was a bonus, as I do not like to haggle prices!! Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Very Happy

by from Philadelphia PA |

I have now purchased three cars from New Jersey Auto Sales. I went back because they did right by me on every purchase. They listened to my wants and needs and showed me cars that fit the ticket. No pressure, no attempts to sell me up. While some of my friends got me confused on what car was right for me, NJ Auto reminded me of my specifications and showed me cars that made me comfortable and happy. I feel like I was treated like family at NJ Auto.

Buying Experience

by from Cherry Hill, NJ |

When I went to the dealership instead of making me nervous, they made me feel right at home. They took their time, helped to arrange my financing, and made sure that I understood all the figures. Thanks NJ Autosales you made it easy for me to buy a car!

Great Experience

by from Westampton, NJ |

After visiting multiple dealer's sites, I found the exact car that I wanted online. I went in, drove it, and decided to buy it. Within an hour I was leaving with it. My salesman, Justin, had arranged financing for me at a rate that was 1.5% lower than what my credit union was offering. I had to go back to have a part installed that they had ordered and the service was fast and done perfectly. The whole experience was the best I've ever had with a dealer.

Great Used Car Dealer

by from Delran, NJ |

Very clean dealership, friendly sales staff, very happy with my car. Would absolutely recommend!

Completely unprofessional and disrespectful

by from Paulsboro, NJ |

I spoke to a salesman about an SUV at 1130 am, he told me I could stop by for a test drive before 6pm, I should fill out a credit application to save time and if everything looks good I could drive it home today. I called him as i was leaving my house after I drove to the bank, took out my down payment. I then drove 45 minutes to get there as he was signing Papers for someone else to buy that car. He had my phone number and didn't even have the courtesy to call me and tell me not to waste my gas, tried to sell me something else but he could call me to get more information for my credit application. That's not how you do business. Avoid like the plague.

New Jersey Auto Sales responded to this review

September 20, 2012

Because of our up front bottom line pricing, it is not uncommon that we have multiple inquiries on the same vehicle. In an effort to be fair to all of our potential customers, we operate on a first come first serve basis. We do apologize for not informing you soon enough, but keep in mind that actual buying decisions are usually made in a matter of moments. Given that the other buyer decided right before you showed up, it would not have been fair to you if we told you not to come.