Black Buick GMC

809 Salisbury Rd, Statesville, NC 28677

New 866-396-9834
Used 888-851-6238
Service 888-276-0533

Black Buick Gmc Family Owned and Operated for over 65 years!

The way it should be...Easy and professional!

by from johnson city tn |

I have had 45 cars in my life. This way the easiest and best experience at a dealership I have ever had. The entire staff was A++. Enough said!

Impressive Dealership

by from Concord, North Carolina |

I can not use enough adjectives to describe this dealership. From the time we arrived we were greeted and made to feel special. We had drove 43 miles to this dealership and it was well worth the trip. Bill Strick, Jr. was our Sales Representative for us buying a new 2014 Terrain. He had a great personality, listened to us and was very knowledgeable about the features of this vehicle and the paperwork involved. We were never pressured, he knew exactly what we wanted and always answered our questions. Mr. Black, the owner, greeted us personally and was actually around during the processing of our paperwork. Mr. Black and Bill followed through with everything they told us. This is a very comfortable and down home dealership and we felt very special during the process. Thanks to all the staff and the above already mentioned, this is the best experience I have every had buying a car. I highly recommend this dealership. I am a very picky person and if I had to rate this dealership and 10 was the highest, I would give them a 12.

Overall Service Visit

by from Statesville, NC |

Frank Brown usually waits on me. He knows my name when I walk in the door; he's always friendly and helpful to me.

Great service and very clean.

by from Statesville, NC |

Had to take 2014 Sierra for a recall, it may have taken 20 mlnutes or so, not a long wait. They have always been very nice and courteous.

Great Service

by from Statesville NC |

The experience went extremely well. They take great care of my 2003 GMC truck. I never have to wonder if they are making unnecessary repairs. They are up front and straight with me about what needs to be done. I plan on coming back for service with them as long as I own a GMC and I plan on owning one for a long time. The service manager, Frank, is a great guy and wonderful to work with.

Great overall experience

by from Statesville, NC |

Very happy with our vehicle purchase as well as the customers service that has continued. Would definitely purchase another GMC in the future.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Troutman, North Carolina |

Frank Brown is one in a million and an all star at customer service. Frank never fails to provide the very best customer and he and Myron Black are the reason I keep coming back..

Overall good experience

by from Statesville, NC |

Came in for oil change. Service rep was very professional, informative, and helpful. Kept me informed of the process with any cost involved.

great service,professional

by from statesville,n.c. |

these guys always do an awesome job,i always recommend the dealership for service and sales.thanks for the professional service we recieve when we take our vehicle in.

great staff clean facility great service highly re

by from Statesville, n.c. |

Questions 1 and 2 say it all mike and associates were very professional took truck one day for repair was done in a minimum time took car in the next morning for service same treatment. staff very courteous.