Classic Nissan of Statesville

1244 Garner Bagnal Blvd, Statesville, NC 28677

New 704-872-8500 New 704-872-8500
Used 704-872-8500 Used 704-872-8500
Service 704-872-8500 Service 704-872-8500

Small enough to know you....Big enough to serve you!

Disappointed

by from Charlotte, NC |

I researched dealerships online and found Nissan of Statesville, the reviews I read were promising so I decided to take my only day off (Sunday) and visit the dealership to purchase a vehicle. I spoke with the Sales Manager for maybe a week to get the process started, I gave him 3 options for my Sunday visit and he assured me that he could get me into one of the vehicles. I arrived to the dealership on Sunday and I was surprised to see that none of the vehicles that I mentioned were actually on the lot. They tried to convince me to purchase another vehicle. Although the Camaro was nice I was somewhat disappointed that not even one of my 3 options were available. After being there for a while, they noticed a discrepancy in my employment history. Keep in mind, I provided 4 paystubs and employer contact numbers. They promised to call the banks to explain and give me a call on the next business day. I called them 3 times on Monday for updates and was told the managers were in meetings all day. This whole experience took place over a week ago, I have yet to be contacted by anyone from the dealership. If I was denied for some reason then I would hope a phone call would at least be an option. I traveled from charlotte to visit this location and I was highly disappointed. Good Luck to everyone else!

Disappointed

by from Charlotte, NC |

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Yadkinville, NC |

My wife and I had the best buying experience. We would recommend this dealership to everyone.

deceitful

by from Statesville NC |

It's sad that I have to write this but Statesville Nissan is horrible in my eyes. I was involved in an accident and my old nissan was totalled ,so I had to get a new car. I love nissans so that's what I wanted to get.They had a nissan for 4,000 dollars and I loved the look of it. Was going to test drive and the salesperson told me it had a hole in the exhaust and it was load. They was going to fix that but they couldn't get it in that day to fix.BUT THEY WERE GETTING IT FIXED. I test drove it anyway. I liked it. Told them that I would come back and test drive when they fixed it. They called next day said it was fixed. Went to test drive again and they had raised the price 1000 dollars. 1000 just to fix exhaust! Wasn't going to buy car then.Ended up getting the car for the original price which was great. Now get this when I got home and was looking at my car I noticed two holes/cracks in the windshield. OMG did not see this at the dealership because the price sticker was covering it up. They did not remove the stickers until I was inside giving them my money. I did not see the cracks when I was driving home because the rear view mirror was blocking them from my view. I called them the salesperson that I had been dealing with and she said oh Im sorry I didn't see them. I told her, Well who ever put the price sticker on the car see them. I know I bought the car as is but I should have been informed that there were holes in the windshield! They knew it. To me it,s unsafe! They must not care for peoples safety, Just got to make that sell no matter how they do it! This is the second car I have bought from them and have family members that have bought from them too. I will never buy from them again. Just the other day a young lady was talking about getting her a nissan and I told her not to go to Nissan of Statesville. I will never send anyone there. Shame on You Nissan of Statesville.

Service department took care of me

by from Statesville, NC |

I recently purchased a 1 year old Nissan Cube from a used car dealer in a neighboring town. After getting it home and driving it a bit, long story short, I figured out that the washer fluid pump was broken. So I went to the local Nissan dealer to check on the part and the possibility of it being covered under warranty. I assumed that the part had simply failed, or possible frozen and cracked, etc. -- Well, I went on a day when I was extremely tired. I intended to speak briefly to the service manager and move on to the parts department. The service manager was polite with me... and VERY patient. He informed that the broken part was the result of physical damage and I kept saying it couldn't be, just wasn't possible. I was not rude, but could not grasp what he was saying and in hindsight I know what I said could have been taken wrong. Instead of blowing me off or dismissing me, he remained patient. He finally offered to take my car in and give it an inspection for FREE. I took him up on it. He later came and brought me into the service bay to show me something I didn't expect. -- He demonstrated to me that despite the clean Carfax I was shown by the other car dealer, this car had been in some way damaged and repaired. I was momentarily in shock. I reeled wondering if I had just made a huge mistake purchasing this vehicle. Again, he was patient with me. He was very thorough in his explanation, and yes, the damage was right where the washer fluid pump was.They performed a free alignment check, looked over the body and basically gave me the information I needed to understand what the extent was. And again, this was all FREE! -- So let me sum this up... I walked in with a problem. It was not their fault, they didn't own me anything. They went out of their way and essentially performed the equivalent of a free diagnosis (what dealership does THAT anymore!) all to reassure me that I had made a good purchase... from ANOTHER CAR DEALER. Wow. Then I found the parts department to be a real pleasure; friendly and accommodating. They ordered a new pump for me and the price was more than reasonable. The cashier was friendly, too! The salesman up front that chatted with me to keep me occupied while I waited was also a pleasure. I enjoyed my time waiting... Again, when was the last time you could say that about being at a dealership. -- Let me bottom line it for you. Classic Nissan convinced me that they want my business. Not just today, not just the next time my car needs service, but from NOW ON. Not long ago, I had a very unpleasant with a dealership across town when I took my former vehicle in for service. The man argued with me over the price of my oil change when I was trying to get him to simply understand that I was concerned that they had overfilled my crankcase!!! (Gee, what tactic are they using when they expect me to be complaining about price.) With the experience I just had with the Classic Nissan service department... NO WAY would that have been an issue. That man was too patient with me; too concerned about me walking away a happy customer. -- If a dealership cares about the little stuff, they will care about the big stuff. If they will go this far to make me happy when I didn't even buy the car from them, how far will they go to make good on a car that they will sell me. So... where do you think I'm going to go when my wife decides it's time for her to get a new car? =^D Good job, guys... keep it up!

The Staff is Unbelievable!

by from troutman nc |

The last few cars my family has purchased has been through Classic Nissan of Statesville! Their staff is Amazing they really make you feel like your at home! Smiling faces Great personalities and top of the Line service department! This is an overall great place to buy and service all my families Nissans! Thank you for great service!

3 Times the Charm!

by from Statesville, NC |

I returned to my local Nissan Dealer to purchase a new Murano. They had the exact car I wanted on the lot! It was a left over 2013. What should have been a seamless process had a few hiccups. I eventually ended up with a 2014 due to some issues that were resolved through courteous and caring individuals. They were understanding of my concerns, addressed all issues head on with no excuses and actually put me, the customer, first! By the time I left their dealership I walked away happy, smiling and completely satisfied. I will return to their dealership and recommend them to others because they took ownership of their mistakes and made me feel validated. Thank you to Brian, the GM - Sharon and Bruce - his team - who took the time and made the right choices to fix the unfortunate situation we found ourselves dealing with in regard to the original vehicle. I am a proud Nissan owner!!

June 13, 2014

Glad we were able to make you happy. We always strive to put the customer first! Please feel free to reach out to me if I can be of further assistance. Brian, GM

Don't bother

by from statesville, NC |

Looking for a new Rouge, my wife and I went there after being told over the phone of large rebates. The first one we looked at wouldn't make it off the lot. The second one had several greasy fingerprints in it. As I have had a discount through work, I decided to have them do a search to see if they could get one from another dealer. Before they would search, they tried to get me to sign an "agreement to purchase today if we could agree upon price." I declined. When the price came back, they would not tell me the interest rate (I calculated it at 12%, even though my credit is above 700), less than a third of the advertised rebates, and they wouldn't honor my corporate pricing. When I got up to leave, they then announced they had misplaced my driver's license which was a ruse to allow the sales manager to come in and try to pressure me. Needless to say...we bought out vehicle somewhere else.

June 13, 2014

Sorry you didn't have a great experience. We strive to put our customers first. Feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss further. Brian, GM

Terrible customer service

by from Concord, nc |

I emailed 6 times about a car I saw online, every email ignored by the dealer! When I emailed that I wouldn't recommend them to anybody else a person named Champale Parks replied and apologized and asked what could be done to earn my business. Again I asked about the car and again was ignored. After calling to speak to a sales manager, Reggie only offered "sir that vehicle sold yesterday". Reggie wasn't concerned that a potential customer was being ignored. Again I say ignored because Champale replied and mentioned the car I originally asked about. DO NOT BUY HERE!!! Imagine what the service after the sale must be like!! 03/13/2014 Dear Chris G------, I apologize sir that we did not respond to your inquiry. I see that you were interested in the 2010 Nissan Maxima. Please let me know what I can do to earn your business. Champale Parks Classic Nissan of Statesville cparks@dealer-contact.com 704-978-3189 Please add cparks@dealer-contact.com to your address book to ensure that our emails reach your inbox. To no longer receive our emails, Click Here to Unsubscribe.

June 13, 2014

Chris, we made numerous attempts to contact you. This vehicle was priced aggressively and did not last long. We made an attempt to find a comparable vehicle, however it was priced higher and you declined. Hopefully you were able to find what you were looking for.

Great Service and Great Deal

by from State Road NC |

In the past 5 years I have bought 3 new cars and 1 new truck. The last car that I bought was at Classic Nissan in Statesville. The individuals were very helpful, the facility was very clean, and the time it took to buy my car was half that of the previous experiances I had. It felt less like going through a dentist visit and more like they were trying to help me. Plus, they got the car and the payments I wanted without going on and on. As a female buyer, I was treated with respect and like they understood I knew what I wanted.

June 13, 2014

Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you when you are ready for your next new Nissan!