Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Morganton, Inc

1001 Jamestown Rd, Morganton, NC 28655

New 888-468-9587 New 888-468-9587
Used 888-834-9328 Used 888-834-9328
Service 866-944-6376 Service 866-944-6376

Crossroads Ford is one of the top Ford dealers in North Carolina and part of the Crossroads Automotive Group.

Great Folks... Great product!

by from Asheville, NC |

Purchased new 2008 Mercury Sable 06-2008 from Crossroads and as of 7-7-15 have 101,000. miles on it. Crossroads service is keeping this car in very good shape and they are our preferred service supplier. Crossroads is 50 miles from our house in Asheville, NC but we drive to their Morganton facility even for oil changes. The staff makes us feel appreciated every time we go there. The coffee is pretty good too. Mike & Betty McCray

Oil Change

by from Morganton, NC |

Oil change, tire rotation done very quick????????????...

January 13, 2016

Great Service Dept.

by from Connelly Springs, NC |

I had my car serviced. The service dept. was friendly and prompt. I had acquired a free oil change from previous visits. Everything was great. Great service dept.

January 11, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Steve. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

.....

by from murphy, north carolina |

Wayne was very helpful. $605.00 seems very high for basically a tune up. Not sure how you got 4 hrs in it.

January 13, 2016

Great service for oil change and others

by from Concord, NC |

We went to crossroads ford in Morganton for 10,000 oil service follow up. The waiting room was full. So we waited in the dealer demo room. We met with Williams, the one who sold us escape suv. He gave us 2016 calendar and ford cap. He asked me about my escape suv. It was nice talking to him and got Waterbottle. Then we left to get our suv, Reddy. Good service. We bought something from the ford store also.

January 11, 2016

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Morganton. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Crossroads Ford Lincoln of Morganton look forward to further serving you in the future!

2016 Ford Fusion Hybrid

by from Morganton, NC |

Purchased a 2016 Ford Fushion Hybrid that my husband picked out....features, color, etc. Staff was more than ready to make a sale. I was treated like a queen! I did have to slow them down & get them to talk in laymen's terms during the signing of the gazillion documents, but that also finally went very well. I do miss my seat position button & the heated seats that I utilized to work on a bad hip. However I really like the sensors & alarms on the "backup & getting ready to hit something" features!! The navigation system is better on this car. That is wonderful since I work traveling. The staff at Crossroads have always tried very hard to help me when I have a concern or question for them about any vehicle I own. Just wish I could have purchased my grand-daughter's little car from them. That is another story of its own!!

January 6, 2016

Katrina, thank you for the amazing review! We hope we can continue to do business with you again in the future! Take care!

GREAT SERVICE

by from CORNELIUS ,NORTH CAROLINA |

THE SERVICE AND STAFF WAS THE BEST EVER.BEING A PERSON OF COLOR IN A STRANGE TOWN AND PLACE.THEY MADE ME FEEL WELCOME.I THANK ALL OF THEM FOR THAT.

January 6, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience Reginald. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great service and friendly staff.

by from Morganton, NC |

Took my 2013 Ford Focus for a warranty repair on the transmission. Parts were ordered and when they came in I was given a rental car while my car was repaired. The car was repaired an I picked it back up two days later. The service manager was great to work with and they did a great job on my car.

Customer

by from Marion, NC |

Crossroads Ford is a great place to do business. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the prices are reasonable. I will keep taking my vehicles there for service!

January 6, 2016

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience Chris. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Crossroads Feedback

by from Old Fort, NC |

Great Experience. Icontinue to receive excellent service from Wayne and the whole service crew.

January 6, 2016

Jeff, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!