Ron Marhofer Nissan

Used 888-294-3431
Service 877-468-0360

Very Happy with purchase

by from Cuyahoga Falls Ohio |

I have leased and bought my last two vehicles through Ron Marhoffer Nissan. Dave Seymour was my salesperson. I was very happy with his patience and how hard he worked to find me the car that was right for me.

Best sales people

by from Akron, OH |

I had leased three Altima's in the past and it was time for my fourth. I had never leased from Ron Marhofer but decided to give them a try. As soon as I walked through the doors I knew I was in the right place. I was immediately greeted by the most friendly and helpful sales person, Mike Patterson. I told him what I was looking for and how much I could pay. I expected him to say, sorry we can't do that but we'll get close. But instead he told me he could make it happen, and he did. He help me chose the Altima S instead of the usual Altima 2.5 SL. considering my financial situation. Surprisingly, the Altima S has the same ride, the same pep, and is better on gas. I love it. Mike Patterson is a great salesperson. He has continued to take my calls and answer any questions I might have.

After several weeks shopping and comparing-

by from mentor ohio |

Several of my friends who travel and rent cars allot, told me the Altima was one of their favorite vehicles. After spending many hours online comparing the Altima, Fusion, Sonata, Passat and Legacy, I decided on the Altima for its reputation and value. I emailed 5 dealers with the description of the Altima I wanted. I received my best offer from Logan Jones, the internet sales manager at Marhofer Nissan in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. I traveled from Mentor to Ron Marhofer to pick up my new Altima. I was in and out of the dealer in a little over an hour. I was assisted by Mike Patterson (customer service, expediter and the guy who made things happen). The whole process was efficient, no pressure and I feel like I got a great deal. I recommend Ron Marhofer Nissan to all my friends.

Love my new Kia!!

by from Canton, Ohio |

My experience at Marhofer Nissan was simply amazing. I came in around 6 PM and they were slammed. The salesman I worked with, David Seymour, was nothing but kind, caring and attentive. He was running around taking care of multiple people at once, but always checked in with us and made us feel important. They were short on financing staff, and offered to buy us dinner on the house while we waited. Not too long after that, we went through the signing process, and I was off in my new Kia! He has since checked in with me a few times to see if I was still happy with my new car. I'm never going anywhere else, and I'll ask for David Seymour every time.

Excellent Service - no pressure to buy!

by from Tallmadge, OH |

C.J. Gran was excellent! He took the time to go over details on the vehicle and showed us the carfax report without hesitation. C.J. definitely made our car buying experience easy and enjoyable! We will be back!

A wonderful Buying Experience

by from Navarre Ohio |

It was a joy to work with Matt Jasinski in purchasing the 2013 Altima in late March 2015. There were no high pressure sales and no one took my keys to assess my vehicle and kept me trapped there!!! The car is wonderful, and has given me such peace of mind. It was great working with your loan department also and I never felt embarrassed by my not so great credit score either! lol Thanks again, I will be back again and recommend your dealership highly.

Great car buying experience

by from Massillon, Ohio |

The dealership was very busy when I bought my car, yet I never felt rushed. Everyone made sure I had what I needed and took the time to answer my questions. Dave Seymour was my sales associate and he did a great job...I love my Altima! I will be back to Ron Marhofer for my next Nissan!

Great place when buying first car

by from Canton, Oh |

For me I was a little worried at first because it was the first time I had ever been car shopping, and also being a girl, some dealers like to push you into something you don't want. But when I got to Ron Marhofer and met Kevin Suhoza all those worries went away. I knew exactly what car I wanted when I walked in there and he made sure that was the car I left with. There was no run around, no pushing me to buy something I didn't want. It was a great experience. And if I had to do it all over again I would go right back to Kevin. My Jeep is everything I wanted, and he made my first time buying experience the smoothest it could have ever gone. So if you are looking for a new or used car I would 100% recommend you to go see Kevin, or any of the Ron Marhofer team. I'm sure you'll feel as much at ease as I did.

Great Dealer to Buy a Car

by from Buffalo, NY |

I live in Buffalo, NY. I found this great deal online with couple thousand dollars below market price. The next day, I called and spoke with Dave Seymour on the phone. He was very helpful and genuine, when answering all of my questions including details about buying a car from another state and tax issues. He took care of all the details on the phone and I got my nissan rogue within a week. What made it a great experience was his offer to deliver the rogue to Buffalo on his off day. And he did on a snowy Buffalo day. I absolutely recommend Ron Marhofer Nissan and Dave Seymour as a sales person. Keep up the great work guys.

Fantastic Customer Service & Car buying experience

by from Stow, Ohio |

If you are in need of a car and looking for a salesperson that understands your wants and needs and makes the car buying experience fun than look farther to Robert Brannan at Ron Marhofer Nissan. Robert is excellent at what he does and is a true asset to Nissan staff. It is my second car I have purchased from him and would defintely refer friends to him. Thank You for the good service Robert and Ron Marhofer!

Great service

by from Stow, OH |

We recently leased (for the first time!) a Nissan. What a great experience! My wife and I are in our 80's and our salesperson, David Seymour, made this an easy process for us. He was courteous, professional, and presented us with all the options for us--buying vs. leasing, additional options we could purchase, etc. We love driving our new Nissan and attribute our happiness to David and all the other fine people at Ron Marhofer Nissan. Incidentally, my Daughter and Son-in-Law directed us to Ron Marhofer Nissan because they both have cars from this dealership as well.