Ron Marhofer Nissan

New 866-415-3369
Used 888-294-3431
Service 877-468-0360

by from akron ohio |

Josh and the staff at Ron Marhofer were extremely friendly and helpful when it came to down to getting me the best deal possible when leasing a car. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone car shopping!!

by from ravenna ohio |

The dealership was very professional. Provided a calm atmosphere to make a vehicle purchase. Josh, the salesperson, was helpful in making an informed decision. Super happy with my decision to purchase my new vehicle from the Marhofer Akron Ohio dealership. Would recommend them highly to my friends and family when they are looking at purchasing a new vehicle. Reasonable price for a full service dealership. Nice detailing of the vehicle and explained the operation of vehicle in an easy to understand manner.

Josh Henderson,

by from Mogadore, OH |

Josh Henderson and the staff at Marhofer Nissan just gave us the best car buying experience we have had in a long time. The process was easy and stress free. I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a pleasurable car buying experience. Also, they have a great service department there too. I have been taking my cars there for repairs for the past several years. It's an all around great dealership

by from Massillon ohio |

I recently visited Ron Marhofer Nissan in Cuyahoga Falls only to look, as I had put a deposit down on a car with another dealer. Joshua Henderson greeted us and enthusiastically and was very knowledgeable about everything. We found out we could get a much better deal, here, and decided we wanted to deal with Marhofer. The previous dealer gave me a very hard time about refunding my deposit. Joshua and David were wonderful about working through this with me, and went out of their way to get me the exact car I wanted. I am very happy with the service I received, especially from Joshua. I will definitely recommend Joshua and Marhofer to my friends and family. Helen from Massillon, Ohio

by from canton, ohio |

I so glad I chose this dealership again. I came to this company 25 years ago. The company has been a wonderful experience. The car is beautiful and the service has been amazing. I brought my father up to purchase his next vehicle. I will continue to refer business to your company.

Josh Henderon

by from steubenville, ohio |

I drove over a hundred miles away to find the impala at the price that I wanted to pay. The sales staff was great all around and the management team was just as nice to work with I would recommend this dealership to anyone buying a car.

2014 Murano purchase

by from Akron, Ohio |

Kevin McBreyer & David Seymour were very patient and extremely helpful as we made our way through the decision & buying process. It was very important to us how we were treated and who we bought from. They were top notch! We had purchased cars from dealers such as Fred Martin & Clarke Ford...so we were in no hurry to revisit such miserable overall experinces...not to mention we were much wiser! We would highly recommend having food readily available during the wait but drinks were no problem. If this dealership continues to deliver...we'll return.

BUYING AND CUSTOMER SVC WITH MIKE C

by from NW PA |

INTERESTING. NEGOTIONS POSITIVE. FRIENDLY AND CASUAL INTERACTIONS -- MIKE C -- DROVE 150 MILES AND ACTUALLY RECEIVED WHAT WAS PROMISED AS FAR AS PRICING AND INCENTIVES ... IMPRESSED WITH THIS FACT.

Excellent experience!!!!

by from Medina, Ohio |

My husband and I will continue to return to Marhofer Nissan for our new car needs! Mike C. took great care of us. Purchasing is hassle free, no gimmicks, and no games! We couldn't be happier!

Josh Henderson

by from sagamore hills ohio |

Great service from Josh and the rest of the team at Marhofer. Very straight-forward to work with and great attention to every detail.

Josh henderson Ron Marhofer Nissan

by from Newark Ohio |

I went to Ron Marhofer Nissan for the Mazda speed 3 and they honored their price online. The whole sales staff was very friendly and fun to be around I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted I would recommend this dealer to anyone.