Ron Marhofer Nissan

Used 888-294-3431
Service 877-468-0360

Josh henderson

by from dalton ohio |

Great place to buy a car! Really friendly salesmen and Josh Henderson took good care of us! I would definetly recommend Ron Marhofer Nissan to anyone who wants to buy a great car at a great deal and be in a low pressure environment

by from zainesville |

This was the best experience we have had at a dealer ship. Josh took care of all of our questions and treated us with respect. The car was just as listed and no surprises. Lisa Lentz

by from copley ohio |

1.The buying experience was respectful, thorough and courteous. 2.The dealership staff and culture evidenced a commitment to the clients comfort and needs 3. The salesperson was thorough and worked hard to develop both trust and confidence throughout the buying process.

by from cuyahoga falls ohio |

Josh was extremely courteous and helpful with my used car purchase. Everyone at the dealership is very efficient, professional, and friendly. The service department is beautiful. I will most definitely come back to this great dealership the next time I need to buy a new or used vehicle. I also highly recommend our salesman Josh to anyone who is interested in a no-hassle vehicle buying experience.

My buuying experience with Milke C

by from Stow OH |

Came in looking for a used car, Mike C helped me find a Pontiac g6! He was extremely helpful even showed me a few other things, but got the best car for! Was very friendly and nice offered us water because it was such a hot day. He was also very funny and informative, it was a great experience and I would refer this dealership and Mike to any of my friends!

by from Springfield ohio |

The dealer was personable and very helpful with all my questions. I would be more than happy to come back to purchase another vehicle in the future.

My buying experience

by from Massillon, OH |

I would like to express my experience at Ron Marhofer Nissan was such a pleasant one and my salesman Mike C. was so helpful through our whole process. I would highly recommend Mike C and Ron Marhofer Nissan weather your interested in a use or new vehicle.

by from cuyahoga Falls |

We worked with Josh and Scott at Marhoffer today as we were looking for a new car. They were both incredibly helpful and attentive to our needs in a new car. We appreciated their attitude and friendliness as well as their flexibility in pricing to hit our target budget.

My buying experience with Mike C

by from Cuyahoga Falls OH |

I had an amazing buying experience with Mike C at Ron Marhofer Nissan. It was fast and fun! He listened to what I wanted and needed in my new car and met my expectations and went above and beyond. He also offered my son cookies and brownies while we waited :) He made the whole process a breeze from beginning to end. I would recommend coming here and asking for Mike C. every time!!!

by from cuyahoga falls ohio |

Salesman Josh Henderson was excellent in finding just the right Juke for me. He was very patient, answered all questions, and took the time to walk me through the lease process. I appreciate all the help and courtesy from Josh and the finance guy Mark. Thanks.