Ron Marhofer Nissan

Used 888-294-3431
Service 877-468-0360

Hmmmmm mm

by from Cuyahoga falls ohio |

I have purchased my last two vehicles specifically at Ron Marhofer Nissan. Everyone hates the time it takes to actually get to a decision but more so get paperwork done I was very pleased with the speed and more so the customer service and follow up. Honestly, between the Nissan brand which I love.and the the folks there on Howe Ave I wouldn't go any where else. .

Outstanding, all around!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Oh |

This is an all around kudos! I've been dealing with dealerships all my life and have never had the care and support that I receive at Marhofer Nissan! I have purchased/leased my last few cars from there (before when it was Saturn and now under Nissan) and have gone back to Robert Brannan every time. He has made the experience seamless and incredibly painless, which says a lot. When my lease is up, I will look forward to see what Robert will put me into next. The service area has always been quick and the service outstanding! My vehicle is ready on time and the free beverages and snacks while you wait is awesome! I will be buying my next many, many cars from this establishment. Keep up the good work everyone!

NEW CAR PURCHASE

by from akron ohio |

WOULD GIVE A 10 STAR RATING IF AVAILABLE JOSH HENDERSON BEST SALES PERSON I EVER DEALT WITH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 STARS I WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't Planning to Buy !

by from Akron,OH |

I was not planning to buy a new car but repair my current Nissan. But CJ Gran took the stress out of purchasing a new car , helped with all the tech questions and the final price was excellent after the rebates and trade in amount.Since the purchase the service department has sent reminders and fixed a minor problem with the license plate bolts.

Most pleasant car dealership in the area!

by from Medina, Ohio |

I was recommended to your dealership and salesman, Bradley, by a friend who had purchased two vehicles last year from you. It was a very welcoming, pleasant atmosphere from the night I walked in and talked about what we were looking at buying. Your facility was the first place we started looking because of the recommendation and weren't comfortable with the other places we visited after that. We decided to lease, for the first time ever, but never was pressured into buying or leasing. Brad answered any/all questions we had, along with giving us a wealth of information each time we talked, without making us feel uncomfortable. We highly recommend your dealership, and Bradley (if he's available) to others. Shopping for vehicles is something we haven't done in almost 10 years so it was much less intimidating/stressful at Ron Marhofer.

customer service

by from Akron Ohio |

C.J. Gran very friendly and helpful during my car buying experience

A Ron Marhofer NIssan Fan

by from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio |

Ever since relocating to this vicinity, I have been a loyal customer of Ron Marhofer's dealerships. Throughout the years David Seymour has sold me numerous excellent cars. There is no pressure for any purchase and David is very qualified and competent in this field. The rest of Ron Marhofer's staff is also great in keeping my investment very clean.

Best Service Ever!

by from Kent, Ohio |

My sales associate, Dave Seymour was great! He made my buying a car experience very easy. I felt that he really looked out for my best interest. I got a Nissan Rogue, it's my second one. I love it !!! Thanks Marhofer Nissan!

Best experience buying a car!

by from Mogadore, OH |

I recently purchased a car from Ron Marhofer Nissan and it was without a doubt the best experience I have ever had in buying a car! Historically, the entire process caused me so much stress that I started to dream of being like Samantha from Bewitched so I could just wiggle my nose and zap myself from place to place. I was really not looking forward to going through it all again and put it off for as long as possible. As soon as I walked into Ron Marhofer Nissan I got the sense that this time was going to be different. C.J. Gran was waiting for me when I arrived for my appointment and he immediately put my mind at ease by explaining that everything would be discussed right up front. Indeed, I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that throughout the entire process there was absolutely no haggling or "back room" negotiations. In the past I have always felt like I was being taken advantage of or getting scammed by the constant back-and-forth negotiations behind closed doors while I was left sweating in the waiting room. I am happy to say that there was a complete absence of these kinds of untrustworthy business practices. C.J took the time to explain everything that was happening throughout the process and never pressured me about anything! The experience was so remarkably different from my past experiences that I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop but... it never did! I would like to thank C.J Gran and Ron Marhofer Nissan for "treating me the way I want to be treated, with respect and honesty!" If you are looking to purchase and automobile, do yourself a favor and make Ron Marhofer Nissan your one-stop shop!

GREAT EXPERIENCE,GREAT PRICE WOULD BUY FROM AGAIN

by from LOUISVILLE,OHIO |

I PURCHASED A NEW NISSAN FRONTIER FROM BRADLEY KLOETZLY AT RON MARHOFER NISSAN.IT WAS A EXCELLENT DEAL.THEY WERE GREAT TO WORK WITH.WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY FROM THEM.