Ron Marhofer Nissan

Used 888-294-3431
Service 877-468-0360

My buuying experience with Milke C

by from Stow OH |

Came in looking for a used car, Mike C helped me find a Pontiac g6! He was extremely helpful even showed me a few other things, but got the best car for! Was very friendly and nice offered us water because it was such a hot day. He was also very funny and informative, it was a great experience and I would refer this dealership and Mike to any of my friends!

by from Springfield ohio |

The dealer was personable and very helpful with all my questions. I would be more than happy to come back to purchase another vehicle in the future.

My buying experience

by from Massillon, OH |

I would like to express my experience at Ron Marhofer Nissan was such a pleasant one and my salesman Mike C. was so helpful through our whole process. I would highly recommend Mike C and Ron Marhofer Nissan weather your interested in a use or new vehicle.

by from cuyahoga Falls |

We worked with Josh and Scott at Marhoffer today as we were looking for a new car. They were both incredibly helpful and attentive to our needs in a new car. We appreciated their attitude and friendliness as well as their flexibility in pricing to hit our target budget.

My buying experience with Mike C

by from Cuyahoga Falls OH |

I had an amazing buying experience with Mike C at Ron Marhofer Nissan. It was fast and fun! He listened to what I wanted and needed in my new car and met my expectations and went above and beyond. He also offered my son cookies and brownies while we waited :) He made the whole process a breeze from beginning to end. I would recommend coming here and asking for Mike C. every time!!!

Josh Henderson

by from cuyahoga falls ohio |

Salesman Josh Henderson was excellent in finding just the right Juke for me. He was very patient, answered all questions, and took the time to walk me through the lease process. I appreciate all the help and courtesy from Josh and the finance guy Mark. Thanks.

Josh HENDERSON

by from aurora ohio |

Had a short time frame in which to purchase a car. After looking at other dealerships and on the phone with Ron Marhofer Nissan, I was able to quickly find a car that met my needs and Ron Marhofer beat other competitors when it came to price. The staff if friendly, although fast paced, but they work hard to meet your needs. Give Josh a call!

My Recent Car Purchase

by from Akron, Ohio |

I recently purchased a Nissan Altima at Ron Marhofer Nissan in Cuyahoga Falls; the experience was incredible and Mike C is fantastic at finding the right car for me. I am a first time car buyer and he worked with me over several weeks to ensure that I was comfortable with the purchase. The customer service was better than at any other car company I shopped at and would highly recommend that anyone looking for a Nissan visit Mike C at Ron Marhofer!

Buying experience with Mike Cap

by from Akron Ohio |

Mike was very warm, informative and was able to get me into a Murano lease and leave Acura. He was efficient and helpful. I'm very happy with my experience and excited about my new vehicle. Mike is a great man and salesman for your company - thank you!!!

by from cleveland ohio |

Josh, Kevin, and Scott at Ron Marhofer Nissan were excellent to work with. The made the whole experience enjoyable, stress free, and a terrific knowledge of all the Nissan cars. We are happy with our decision to make the 45 minute drive down to this dealership. Logan was also wonderful to work with over the internet.