Ron Marhofer Nissan

Used 888-294-3431
Service 877-468-0360

Buying with Mike C

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

Thanks to Mike for being so patient with me. I was not sure I was going to buy when I went in and I was very unorganized. He was very helpful. I got a car that I had not even thought of before I went in and I love it.. Everyone at the dealership was very nice. We loved the play area for my granddaughter.

by from Northfield,Ohio |

Josh was very informative and patient! I was very happy with the treatment that I received from the Marhofer team.

Super Slow

by from Akron, OH |

Spent 2 days in their dealerships sitting around waiting for a manager to talk to a bank. The process took so long I ended up just walking out!

by from akron ohio |

We had a great experience. Josh did a good job at helping us make the best decision for our family. We were greeted at the door with a smile. We were not pressured into buying or making any decisions. Josh gave us our options and allowed us time to make a decision. We were pleased with our entire experience.

by from Uniontown Pa |

I drove all the from Pennslyvainia to purchase a used pathfinder from Josh Henderson at Ron Marhofer Nissan I was expecting a great deal that they offered me when I got their but the customer service their from all of the sales staff and the managers ( Kevin and Scott) were beyond any expectations that I had expected. If you are buying a car buy from Josh Henderson at Ron Marhofer Nissan. Best experience ever.

by from parma ohio |

Josh was outstanding! I've test driven the Chevy Malibu, Toyota Camry, and an Altima (at a competing dealer, closer to my house). He was the first Nissan rep I spoke with over the phone, however, because I saw his dealer's advertised lease special online. He maintained excellent communication with me throughout my shopping process and provided several counter-offers to what the local dealer was offering me. I was very impressed. I love that Marhofer Nissan is non-commission. Josh was very friendly, knowledgeable, and got me an unbelievable price on the car I wanted. He even had to locate the exact model out of state and had it driven to my house so I didn't have to drive down to Akron (30 minute drive) again to pick it up. My wife is in the market for a new vehicle in the next 12 months, and is now considering the Pathfinder and Quest due to my experience with Josh and Marhofer Nissan. Thank You!! -Rob Blaha

Josh Henderson

by from cuyahoga fall ohio |

Very professional and personable. He found what we wanted to meet our budget and needs and did it fast!

by from toledo ohio |

Got exactly what I was looking for. A 2006 Honda Civic with low miles on it. Great condition. Ask for Josh Henderson. He's pretty cool.

by from wadsworth ohio |

I had an very enjoyable and pressure free experience, very honest and up front. would recommend to anyone looking to buy or lease a Nissan.

by from Tallmadge, Ohio 44278 |

I must admit the service I received from Josh Henderson was impeccable as I have been involved with customer service for 29 years. Yes-dealing with customers is paramount in any business and I feel all expectations were met above and beyond. Kudos to Josh and your organization for the training you must put your people through and his continued excellence in customer service. I will be a repeat customer and tell others of my great experience. Respectfully, Nicholas Conti