Stoneridge Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

6701 Amador Plaza Rd, Dublin, CA 94568

New 888-540-8902 New 888-540-8902
Used 877-402-4822 Used 877-402-4822
Service 888-314-3076 Service 888-314-3076

"Your Complete Satisfaction Is Our Only Concern!"

new jeep purchase

by from newark, ca |

When I arrived to buy the jeep we had discussed Jim P simply asked, "is this the one?"he didn't change anything. He didn't try to upsale me on different options. He didn't change the price at all. He just got me the jeep I wanted, at the price we discussed when he'd agreed it would be ready. Made the buying experience easy.

Horrible communication

by from Lake county, Ca |

I seen a car posted by this dealership. I inquired about it using the online form provided by the site I was on. Shortly after, someone from the dealership called me to let me know the vehicle was still available and we set up a time two days after for me to come down from lake county (2.5hrs away) to test drive, and possibly buy. The next day, one day before my appointment to drive the vehicle, I called asking if I could come down today instead of tomorrow to look at that vehicle. Without looking up anything in their system they said sure, come on down. So I asked my mom to come with me because I'm most likely going to buy this car and I needed her to drive my truck home for me. I finally show up after driving 2 and a half hours to get the car I've been searching for and it turns out they sold it the same day they called me to tell me it was available. Even after setting up an appointment with me to drive the car. One might think that if you schedule an appointment for someone to view a car and you sell it out from under them, it would be common courtesy to call the individual you made the appointment with and inform them the vehicle is no longer available. Not just that though, like I said, I called the next day and asked if I could come look at that car specifically. It's at this point I was mad because the person who told me come on down didn't take the time to look that vehicle up and tell me it's not available, and rather waste 5 hours out of my day to drive down and look at a car that's not even there. Absurd. Then when I tried telling them how frustrating this situation is, they shrugged it off as to say, so what, and asked if I was interested in anything else. Absolutely not. I wouldn't spend a dime with this company, ever.

Horrible phone correspondence.

by from Redwood City, CA |

Tried calling multiple times. It was 'not priced' and had to call to get the price. They took down my name and number and said they'll call me back within 5-10 minutes. I repeated this process with 3 different salesman.

I love the Internet Manager Jim Povio

by from Dublin Ca |

I came to get my car serviced at Stoneridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge. The repairs were too much as my old van was 11 years old and had over 140,000 miles on it. I have had my vehicle serviced here for years and always left feeling happy and safe. The folks at the dealership are great to work with. I arrived at 7:30 am and was greeted by the Internet Sales Mgr. a Mr. Jim Povio. When he introduced himself I was surprised that a Sales Mgr. was in so early in the day. After he escorted me to my service writer he got me a cup of tea. When I learned that my old van was dying I asked to speak to Jim again. Once I told Jim of my situation he said "follow me". We went out side and looked at minivans. After a presentation and a test drive we went inside to talk and finish our tea. To make this a bit shorter, I purchased a new van and am delighted. I am so satisfied with the trade I value and the price of my new van that I am going to send my sister in to see Jim. I look forward to my next visit to Stoneridge Chrysler Jeep Dodge and to see my new friend Jim Povio. Thank you Jim Best Regards Marsha

Stoneridge Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

August 8, 2012

Dear Marsha Thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed meeting you and assisting you. Should you Ever need my assistance, you have my personal cell#, please do not hesitate to call me Best Regards Jim Povio Internet,Fleet and Commercial Sales Mgr