Lexus of Westminster

13590 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683

New 888-310-3074
Used 888-257-9664
Service 866-533-5981

Could not have been any better!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

With no luck of finding a car we wanted locally, we decided to try the internet. After 2 weeks of looking, we found the perfect car at a great price, a 2010 RX 350, one owner, and 40k miles. This car was 4k cheaper than anything in Vegas and the internet with similar equipment. And because we got it from a Lexus dealer, it was Lexus certified and a finance rate under 3%. Let us give a big "Shout Out" and ?Thank You? to Gary T at Lexus of Westminster! He stayed in contact with us every day, via multiple phone calls or texting. He even called us within 30 minutes after the car was delivered, just to see how we were doing and was anything wrong with the car. Needless to say, the delivery was fantastic, as was the driver Kevin. The car literally looked brand new, like it just came off the show room floor. We were very skeptical about buying a vehicle only from pictures, but Gary T put our minds at ease from the first conversation to the last. His attitude, communication and professionalism were "Second to None"! Next time we're in LA, we will definitely go by Lexus of Westminster and personally thank Gary T for a job well done!

OK, not great

by from Manhattan Beach, CA |

Showroom was much too crowded; receptionist was completely bored and unhelpful, location is not great. BUT, if found the car i wanted and was able to get it at the price I wanted. Dealer's rep was good, but this is the fourth Lexus i have owned, and this is the poorest I have seen.

Buying new car

by from Garden Grove, CA |

I am looking to buy a 2013 Lexus GS350. I communicate with a few internet Lexus dealers. Lexus of Westminster stands out the best. The internet sales manager, Hung Tran, helps me get the car I want with no time, no pain, lowest price in town. Paperwork has done very quickly. He is very knowledgeable and polite to answer all questions with my satisfaction before I decide to get the car. He also helps to deliver the car to my home. He is happy to come back to my home again to set up the communication between the car and the garage opener and my cell phones and among other things that I have no experience with the new "toys" in the car. Mr. Hung Tran is the best. I enjoy my car. The services of Lexus of Westminster do not stop at the sales of the car.