Lexus of Westminster

13590 Beach Blvd, Westminster, CA 92683

Great care, great staff, beautiful facility!

by from Westminster, CA |

I know my car will be properly serviced when I bring it to Lexus of Westminster. I trust the expertise of the mechanics. Tiffany is always great at keeping me informed on what adjustments are required and considerate of what costs I can afford. I hope to be able to buy a new car next year and because of the care my car recieves here and the freindly staff I definitley want to purchase another Lexus.

Excellent service

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

My issues were handled professionally and thoroughly. Tiffany kept me updated on the progress of my service. I was most pleased with the experience.

Terrific Lexus Dealer

by from Westminster, CA |

It was a low-pressure environment. The salesman, Gary, was friendly and relaxed and he negotiated the terms of my deal transparently. I never felt like he was pushing something on me that I didn't want. Excellent sales experience.

Lexus Westminster over Cerritos any day

by from Westminster, ca |

Tiffany provides excellent no pressure customer service. She communicates the problems and solutions very well. I enjoy not having to come back for the same problem like I do at other locations. Go in once and it's all fixed.. just like they promised.

Professional experience

by from Santa Ana, CA |

Professional to the max. I was assisted immediately when I walked into the dealership. I was trying to decide on to lease another Lexus or buy the one I had. They made the decision for me by explaining all of my options. Kenji followed up immediately in finding another car for me and in two days I was in a new Lexus ES 350 2015.

Great service, beautiful facility, great ammenitie

by from Westminster, CA |

Everyone very helpful, friendly and professional. Service was performed in a very timely manner. Facility is beautiful and well stocked for shopping, makes the waiting time go by quickly.

Great service.

by from Westminster, CA |

Don Gillilan is my "person". He gets it that I am clueless about cars. He takes good care of me and recommends what my car needs. The facility is very comfortable. WiFi; great coffee. All the people from the minute I drive in are great to deal with.

Thank you Juan!

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

Juan was great and explained clearly what my car needed. I liked that he called to follow up as promised. I wish the services like a "common" oil change were more reasonably priced for the "common" folk.

Great service but they could not locate problem.

by from Westminister, CA |

I like the fact that I am assigned to a Service Manager. My service manager was great! It is not rushed and I get to discuss car issues calmly and not rushed.

Could not have been any better!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

With no luck of finding a car we wanted locally, we decided to try the internet. After 2 weeks of looking, we found the perfect car at a great price, a 2010 RX 350, one owner, and 40k miles. This car was 4k cheaper than anything in Vegas and the internet with similar equipment. And because we got it from a Lexus dealer, it was Lexus certified and a finance rate under 3%. Let us give a big "Shout Out" and ?Thank You? to Gary T at Lexus of Westminster! He stayed in contact with us every day, via multiple phone calls or texting. He even called us within 30 minutes after the car was delivered, just to see how we were doing and was anything wrong with the car. Needless to say, the delivery was fantastic, as was the driver Kevin. The car literally looked brand new, like it just came off the show room floor. We were very skeptical about buying a vehicle only from pictures, but Gary T put our minds at ease from the first conversation to the last. His attitude, communication and professionalism were "Second to None"! Next time we're in LA, we will definitely go by Lexus of Westminster and personally thank Gary T for a job well done!